Arena and it's payout Day... Funny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena and it's payout Day... Funny

Alright guys, Happy holidays, i haven't posted much stuff lately, so I"ll share something pretty funny here.

Everyone that been playing this game for a while probably know what is Arena and how much you get paid for getting Arena ran #1, 2, 3.

Any, my thoughts on it? feel like the payout doesn't justify the mean of getting it.

what I'm trying to say is, payout time is at 5:15am. Unless you didn't sleep and stayed up at 5:15am, or you are lucky you are in a different time zone, and you are timing your last battle to be right around this time, your payout at Arena might not be what you thought you were getting when you go to sleep.

Arena payout should not be something like fight in a 5 min window and if you get a good spot you get that payout. I'm thinking it should be like a ladder system that both parties are online and you fight it out to win and then get paid for it at end. As of right now. the Arena payout is something that pays you for whoever can be online and camp the Arena for that 5 min time frame and try to get the best possible rank using pot/runes to do it. seems kinda funny and bad too in a way.

Anyway, here is a very good example below and laugh , hahaha.

Before i go to sleep, i got to Rank #1, payout 800k.

Pic 1 shows when i went to sleep i'm at Rank 1 800k Gold payout

Click image for larger version

Name:	Arena1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	1734017

Name:	Arena2.JPG
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	1734018

Name:	Arena3.JPG
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	1734019

When i wake up next morning, when i actually get paid..is a different story.

hahahaha.

isn't that funny.

well, merry Christmas to you guys and happy new year. ^.^
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Lol, that's about the worst case I've seen or heard of. I guess my question would be did you pot and/or scoll to get to 1? and/or did you leave stupid skills on your action bar like purify and suntoria?

If no to both, then I would suggest leaving the game running that night. I've heard if you are logged out your character is significantly weaker...why I have no idea, but it does seem to work for me somewhat. I still drop 10 or so spots, but beats the 30 I was doing before that. Of course when it falls on the right day I've been known to set my alarm to get up and do a few duels, but because I wasnt dropping as far it wasnt worth the effort.

Still, funny shots, from 1st to 51st with a bullet. Merry xmas to you and happy new year as well.

Comment

and no, i didn't pot up, i got lucky dodges and i won to #1. i normally stay in the 10+ range for pay day next day. lol. and no I'm an archer, i didn't leave no healing or purify on, and all i left in was dps skills. lol.

on another note, I'm surprised those 51 rank people beat me... either I'm getting very weak, or that they all getting super strong. i don't lose overnight to rank 51 either. so i thought it's funny. LOL.

Comment

A ladder system (like you suggest) wont help you if your still offline.
        CRCSUX
        Knight
        S50

Comment

Originally posted by captcortez View Post
          A ladder system (like you suggest) wont help you if your still offline.
          well hence, if it's a ladder system where BOTH parties are ONLINE in a set time frame. like Battleground. If people are online and duel it out in a ladder system setting, at then end of this hour or whenever the duel is over for all party involved. that would show you who actually really wins the gold at end. . i didn't say all still offline and just go ladder setting. i mean all parties are online and have a set time frame for it. like 30 min setting where you just hit fight, and you never know who you get next. whatever you get at end is basically your rank. ^.^ I'm not asking to implement something like that, because i know it won't , so i won't ask. But, i just wanna share something funny. so you guys get a kick out of it too. ^.^

Comment

If you log off then you lose your bonuses. So you basically become a creampuff while off line, leading to easy wins (and 51st spot)

Comment

lol, you are not listening, that's just a rumor and it's not true .

i said NORMALLY i get paid in the 10s+ 20s+ around there and that's it. and all those times i been logged off also. staying online or offline does not affect your hero stats that much. unless you been offline for weeks on end.

and it's just a rumor saying that staying online make yourself stronger or staying offline you are easier to kill. that's not true and i tested with friends for people to attack me in arena.

they said it's the same chance of winning / losing fighting against me regardless if i was online or offline .

Anyway, the point of this post is keyword is "FUNNY". i thought it's pretty funny how far i can drop in a couple hours of sleep. and this only happened this week. NORMALLY I'm in the 10ish anyway for payday. just for today I'm not. haha.

Comment

It is very weird bc for me I am one of the top players in my server. Very few people can beat me in duels. However, when someone is playing my AI in arena I see multiple much weaker players beat me. I can stay within the top 3 in arena then next morning during payday I see me drop to 6-7th place. I check who it is and get shocked. Just bc these people I constantly beat all the time and had no problems with them. So either these players are using some kind of hacks or the game is bugged and needs to be fixed. Your AI shouldn't be weaker than you. It should have the same strength as if a person was actually playing it. The only way I see the AI being dumb is if you put skills up and the AI uses them at the wrong times. That can be fixed though by you only putting a few skills on the hotkey bar. So point is either a bug is in play that needs to be fixed or these players that beat you hack to beat you.

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post

i said NORMALLY i get paid in the 10s+ 20s+ around there and that's it. and all those times i been logged off also. staying online or offline does not affect your hero stats that much. unless you been offline for weeks on end.

and it's just a rumor saying that staying online make yourself stronger or staying offline you are easier to kill. that's not true and i tested with friends for people to attack me in arena.

they said it's the same chance of winning / losing fighting against me regardless if i was online or offline .

Anyway, the point of this post is keyword is "FUNNY". i thought it's pretty funny how far i can drop in a couple hours of sleep. and this only happened this week. NORMALLY I'm in the 10ish anyway for payday. just for today I'm not. haha.
                  Lol, I must admit, it is funny seeing you go from rank 1 to rank 51 lol. Nice post LJ, keep up the good work man.
                  Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

The AI needs to be upped a bit to include combos as well as a host of other tweaks. Agreed with the above.

Also, the payout time needs to be randomized - possibly revamp the timeline entirely - as the current system guarantees constant sniping from reset to T+15 minutes or so.

Comment

Has it been confirmed that "you get weaker when you're offline" is true/false?

I see people beating me and when I duel them back... they bolt me for 1000+... and I bolt them for 4000+. I don't think even pot can bridge that huge of a gap? Unless they do pot + scroll + rune full?

Like what OP posted... it really doesn't make sense to me that someone from rank 51 can beat him. UNLESS... UNLESS they intentionally ranked down first to bring you down as far as possible, OP :P
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
                        Has it been confirmed that "you get weaker when you're offline" is true/false?
                        true, seems guild skills bonuses not work when offline or smth else

for example 58 lvl knight with 11k patk hit me (my pdef 6,4k) 4-4,5k ; when he offline his dmg just 1-2k
                        class balance ****
                        cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                          true, seems guild skills bonuses not work when offline or smth else

for example 58 lvl knight with 11k patk hit me (my pdef 6,4k) 4-4,5k ; when he offline his dmg just 1-2k
                          Everything works fine, the things that dont work are the stat boosts given by pots and scrolls etc.

Comment

He could be using potions and scrolls and it is in effect when he is dueling you/you are dueling him (even though it is controlled by computer AI)
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post

I suggest you test it again. I routinely beat people who are off line that I couldnt when they are on line. Unless they are potting the whole time they are on line it would seem something is at work. Oh, and archers sometimes leave scatter shot on their action bar. When they do the AI almost always opens up with it essentially creating a free turn...and often it will do it again around the 5th or 6th turn. Even Bloodthirsty is a bad choice to leave on there since the AI will open the fight with that as well. Just like a knight will reverse damage three times in a short fight.

Comment

Working...
                              X