Arena and it's payout Day... Funny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R24365771 View Post
    I suggest you test it again. I routinely beat people who are off line that I couldnt when they are on line. Unless they are potting the whole time they are on line it would seem something is at work. Oh, and archers sometimes leave scatter shot on their action bar. When they do the AI almost always opens up with it essentially creating a free turn...and often it will do it again around the 5th or 6th turn. Even Bloodthirsty is a bad choice to leave on there since the AI will open the fight with that as well. Just like a knight will reverse damage three times in a short fight.
    yep i know that

so i had those out of the bar. like i said all dps skills only. ^.^
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

nope, its not just rumour LJ.. i can always beat two top players at my server when they're offline, and not a chance when they're online.. maybe u should leave ur char online when rewards time, and see the different..

Comment

I think of it this way, they beat you up while your are 'sleeping' ie offline ... gotta sleep some time I usually leave my character online, I get beat less
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I started a thread the other day about this problem but it didn't get much of a response. It is ridiculous that arena rewards are based on a 5minute window every 3 days that is during the middle of the night and they should change it. No other rank matters. I used to go to bed in the top 10 and then find myself in the 20s or even 30s and lose to people I normally beat no problem wen I duel them in arena or battlegrounds. Now I tend to end up around rank 15-20 when I go to bed around rank 5 or 6. If they removed buffs from affecting duels then this would even it out more and create more balance or they could find a much better system, such as an average rank over the course of the 3 days or have the rewards given out in a 5minute window at a 'normal' time such as the farm reset or an hour before. I'm sure someone could come up with a much better method than the current one if you don't like one of mine much better.

Comment

oh, anyway, i think this nerf when we're offline is really sucks because we need to stay online more...

Comment

somehow i think it's true. since i got beaten when i was offline *more than 4hrs* but when i'm online.. i'm stronger.. and never use any buff at all.
              also with mage it's very easy to see.. cos i know a high casher mage offline hit me with only 1k bolt on me LOL.. but when he is online he does 3k++
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

i agree the rewards will need to be changed to a time reasonable, 12 p.m server time, end of the day, instead of 5 in the morning, which takes the **** when noobs are from different time zone who just log on, buff up and get number 1 spot

Comment

Problem is when your offline you are weaker when the top players from our guild are off i can kill them easily

Comment

i don't mind the offline thing, it's just the actual reward time needs to be suitable for the server time, not the standard thing for every server

Comment

well, you should have picked the server that suits your preference.. -_- they didnt force you to pick that server you are on now -_-

Comment

I'm in a GMT server and i live in wales, it's the correct time zone, yet the rewards are done 5 in the morning, don't give me that stupid comment

Comment

Working...
                        X