Impact of wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impact of wings

First, let me say I'm firmly agree cash players should get advantages. Heck they are spending real money on this game so they should get advantages, but the game also needs to keep the f2p players as well to give the cash players people to beat up on. But the f2p players need a carrot to keep from quitting. Wings are a just too much of an advantage. Sure people will say it's "only" 2% here and 120 there, but lets take two imaginary characters and look at the impact. Lets say they both have:

10K ptak

8k pdef

6k mdef

30k hp

Now lets see what wings do to this scenario.

10,320 ptak to 10k

8,280 pdef to 8k

31720 hp to 30k

Ignoring any other bonuses the wings player will have a base damage of 1160 (10,320-8000)/2.

The non wings player will do a base of 860 (10,000-8280)/2

Is that insignificant like people pretend it is? Same stats otherwise the non wings player is doing about 26% less damage. Or to take it to conclusion the non wings player will be dead in 25.86 hits, while it would take him 36.88 hits to kill the wings player.

So lets stop pretending wings arent a HUGE advantage that really kills competition between cashers and F2P players. I would suggest either cutting the benefits in half, still a very considerable advantage OR giving f2p players the ability to get wings that are 50-60% as good from vouchers.

This goes beyond free market and "paying" for what you want to keeping the game even remotely competitive, and honestly if you can look at those number and argue it is still competitive you are either deliberately obtuse or really stupid. Your choice.

In the Code there will later be Free wings which can be crafted that give 1/2 of the benefits that the wings cash players have. I can't say they are exactly 1/2 as I havent played the 7roads servers but there will later be wings which are crafted by free players. Patience is all that is needed as eventually 7road will send the code to R2 and R2 will implement it. R2 cannot make any changes to the games fundamental code.
    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by R24365771 View Post
      First, let me say I'm firmly agree cash players should get advantages. Heck they are spending real money on this game so they should get advantages, but the game also needs to keep the f2p players as well to give the cash players people to beat up on. But the f2p players need a carrot to keep from quitting. Wings are a just too much of an advantage. Sure people will say it's "only" 2% here and 120 there, but lets take two imaginary characters and look at the impact. Lets say they both have:

10K ptak

8k pdef

6k mdef

30k hp

10,320 ptak to 10k

8,280 pdef to 8k

31720 hp to 30k

Ignoring any other bonuses the wings player will have a base damage of 1160 (10,320-8000)/2.

Is that insignificant like people pretend it is? Same stats otherwise the non wings player is doing about 26% less damage. Or to take it to conclusion the non wings player will be dead in 25.86 hits, while it would take him 36.88 hits to kill the wings player.

So lets stop pretending wings arent a HUGE advantage that really kills competition between cashers and F2P players. I would suggest either cutting the benefits in half, still a very considerable advantage OR giving f2p players the ability to get wings that are 50-60% as good from vouchers.

This goes beyond free market and "paying" for what you want to keeping the game even remotely competitive, and honestly if you can look at those number and argue it is still competitive you are either deliberately obtuse or really stupid. Your choice.
      What? Do you know it spending much of money to get Wings even though it just 10 dollars? I saw some suggestions about have FREE wings and cut stats in half. If the balents Wings stats cut in half, then there NO FREE wings for non-casher.
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
        What? Do you know it spending much of money to get Wings even though it just 10 dollars? I saw some suggestions about have FREE wings and cut stats in half. If the balents Wings stats cut in half, then there NO FREE wings for non-casher.
        Cash wings will not be touched, there will eventually be an implementation of craftable wings for free players to craft, they will not be easy to obtain but will be obtainable. Free wings have roughly 1/2 the stats of cash wings, that way wings are not only available to cash players. When 7Road will send this patch to R2, I dont know, but they will get around to it eventually.

Comment

Not sure how many people will have that much patience. And 50% is still statistically a tremendous disadvantage, but better than it is now. Right now this is Wallet the game. See how many f2p players stick around.

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
            Cash wings will not be touched, there will eventually be an implementation of craftable wings for free players to craft, they will not be easy to obtain but will be obtainable. Free wings have roughly 1/2 the stats of cash wings, that way wings are not only available to cash players. When 7Road will send this patch to R2, I dont know, but they will get around to it eventually.
            What I am saying is:

Wait to get FREE wings. Cut stats in half of real wings same as wasting money. If the stats of FREE wings and Real Wings is same. What is the points for Casher to pay?. Everyone got a chance even it little to earn it. Why pay?.

----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

I know what you were saying lol, I bought the wings myself lol. I'm a very light casher but a casher none the less lol. I was saying that they won't mess with the cash wings as there will later be free wings.

Comment

I am saying to the one who open this topic that Cash Wings stats shouldn't be change at all. And you said Cash Wings will not be touch. And I misread half sentences of yours. I thought the others way.

----------------(\_/)
                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                  More like $20 and that is just ONE component of the edge cashers get. Besides you ignore the whole point, wings, by themselves, completely imbalance the game. Comprendo?

Comment

More like $20 and that is just ONE component of the edge cashers get. Besides you ignore the whole point, wings, by themselves, completely imbalance the game. Comprendo?

ok, there are 2 options here. That mostly all the games does, buyer get all power !!! I am not side of casher cause I am not heavy casher either.

1). Real Wings stay same stats. Chance to get items to crapt wings.
                    2). Half stats real wings. No chance getting crapt wings.

I am not sure everyone was happy with options #2.

----------------(\_/)
                    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

10K ptak

8k pdef

6k mdef

30k hp

10,320 ptak to 10k

8,280 pdef to 8k

31720 hp to 30k

You're forgetting something major: 10% minimum damage.

Recalculate please. =)

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                        You're forgetting something major: 10% minimum damage.

Recalculate please. =)
                        Hey pretty good point. TBH I'm not sure if the 10% rule is before or after modifiers, but I believe it is after all factors are taken into consideration. In other words if the 860 was modified to above 1K by the skill I dont think there would be any other change since the rule states the minimum damage is 10% of the P/Mtak. Since most skills modify the damage upwards by more than 15% (ie in this example to get the base 860 to at least 1k) including QTE I dont think the calculations would need to be changed at all.

Comment

10K ptak

8k pdef

6k mdef

30k hp

10,320 ptak to 10k

8,280 pdef to 8k

31720 hp to 30k

where u get this formula of dmg? (my matk 10900 i hir mage with 9200mdef on 2k (20% from astral, so yr formula sux n dont work in poractice) maybe u start calculated how much benefits can get from hight gems, hight mount stats, from all what cashers can do? why only wings? wings it the same stat booster like all another cashers stat boosters, so yr post dont mean nothing constructive
                          class balance ****
                          cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                            where u get this formula of dmg? (my matk 10900 i hir mage with 9200mdef on 2k (20% from astral, so yr formula sux n dont work in poractice) maybe u start calculated how much benefits can get from hight gems, hight mount stats, from all what cashers can do? why only wings? wings it the same stat booster like all another cashers stat boosters, so yr post dont mean nothing constructive
                            Really? First, I can't understand what you are saying. You have 10900 mtak and hit someone with 9200 mdef for 2k? Well, that is 850 base modified by whatever the attack was. I mean Thunderer can multiply it by 290% plus the qte of 25% more so anything is possible. Without knowing the skill I cant say for sure.

I will file you in the really stupid category since you apparently can't grasp the point which is wings completely imbalance the game. Yes other things do as well, but I dont see any individual items that do it so completely like wings. I suppose if you factored in all the extra sockets with high level gems it might make even more of an impact. Which explains why the servers die as fast as they start up. No play balance, no one sticks around.

Enjoy playing wallet the game.

Comment

Really? First, I can't understand what you are saying. You have 10900 mtak and hit someone with 9200 mdef for 2k? Well, that is 850 base modified by whatever the attack was. I mean Thunderer can multiply it by 290% plus the qte of 25% more so anything is possible. Without knowing the skill I cant say for sure.
                              omg bolt

I will file you in the really stupid category since you apparently can't grasp the point which is wings completely imbalance the game. Yes other things do as well, but I dont see any individual items that do it so completely like wings. I suppose if you factored in all the extra sockets with high level gems it might make even more of an impact. Which explains why the servers die as fast as they start up. No play balance, no one sticks around.

Enjoy playing wallet the game.
                              who r u for category ppl? u noname, n what u said mean nothing, u just whine bcs u can get thuis stupid part of fashion, mount get more inbalance, event activities for casher bring more benefits, but u not whine about it, u whine only for wings

u cant upgrade wings, u can upgrade mount n gems, but u said wings to much powerfull, u dont read a lot of posts about wings u just create thread for own attention n whine, how years u old? 10? 12? change game , game platform, game category if i have choice i never choice browser games, every smart ppl understand that browser games created for money-pump n dont about game quality
                              class balance ****
                              cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Working...
                              X