Impact of wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R24365771 View Post
    Really? First, I can't understand what you are saying. You have 10900 mtak and hit someone with 9200 mdef for 2k? Well, that is 850 base modified by whatever the attack was. I mean Thunderer can multiply it by 290% plus the qte of 25% more so anything is possible. Without knowing the skill I cant say for sure.

I will file you in the really stupid category since you apparently can't grasp the point which is wings completely imbalance the game. Yes other things do as well, but I dont see any individual items that do it so completely like wings. I suppose if you factored in all the extra sockets with high level gems it might make even more of an impact. Which explains why the servers die as fast as they start up. No play balance, no one sticks around.

Enjoy playing wallet the game.
    You are one of the few still complaining about wings. Even without wings there are still alot of players who remain very competitive and still do fine without them. Wings alone do not imbalance the game, quite honestly considering everything, the game is somewhat balanced. You can't expect a lvl 40 player who hasnt spent 1 single balen to be evenly matched and have the same stats as a lvl 40 who's spent even just 2k balens. The player who spent the balens is going to recieve a small boost from that spending, and with enough hard work, that boost is amplified. If the lvl 40 free player works just as hard as the 2k balen spender, it will still be a close match, while the person who spent a little money recieves a little bit of an advantage. There are free players who can beat a large portion of spenders with enough hard work. However wings do grant a nice little stat boost.
    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
      You are one of the few still complaining about wings. Even without wings there are still alot of players who remain very competitive and still do fine without them. Wings alone do not imbalance the game, quite honestly considering everything, the game is somewhat balanced. You can't expect a lvl 40 player who hasnt spent 1 single balen to be evenly matched and have the same stats as a lvl 40 who's spent even just 2k balens. The player who spent the balens is going to recieve a small boost from that spending, and with enough hard work, that boost is amplified. If the lvl 40 free player works just as hard as the 2k balen spender, it will still be a close match, while the person who spent a little money recieves a little bit of an advantage. There are free players who can beat a large portion of spenders with enough hard work. However wings do grant a nice little stat boost.
      "Small boost?" Did you even look at the calculations? It isnt a close match at all which is the point. I will file you in the deliberately obtuse category since the boost is neither little or remotely balanced.

Comment

"Small boost?" Did you even look at the calculations? It isnt a close match at all which is the point. I will file you in the deliberately obtuse category since the boost is neither little or remotely balanced.
        Have you equipped the wings on your character and seen the boost? I doubt you have since your complaining about them, Wings alone dont imbalance the game, 2% isnt a huge boost, at 10k of a stat you recieve 200 points form the 2% plus the bonus 120, thats only 320 points, though thats the equivalent of about 2 lvl 5 gems, a little less than that actually since the base stats for 2 lvl 5 gems winds up being 352 points before calculating in any daru engraving. You get a larger boost in a stat from extra socketing slots in your gear than you do from your wings, and Mounts are another thing that could potentially help add to imbalance, but I still fail to see how a few calculations proves without a doubt that wings are the sole cause of game imbalancing. If you cant beat a casher, work harder than they do.
        Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
          omg bolt

who r u for category ppl? u noname, n what u said mean nothing, u just whine bcs u can get thuis stupid part of fashion, mount get more inbalance, event activities for casher bring more benefits, but u not whine about it, u whine only for wings

u cant upgrade wings, u can upgrade mount n gems, but u said wings to much powerfull, u dont read a lot of posts about wings u just create thread for own attention n whine, how years u old? 10? 12? change game , game platform, game category if i have choice i never choice browser games, every smart ppl understand that browser games created for money-pump n dont about game quality
          Well level 5 bolt is 110% damage plus 95. Even with +20% from will destroyer and the 10% range you can get that would be significantly less than 2k. So either the widely accepted damage formula is wrong, or you are leaving something out. And yes the formula is (attack-def)/2 and then modified by any other factors.

I'm merely pointing out how ridiculous wings make the game. Dont like it? Fine with me. I guess in your bizaorro world everyone should just buy the wings, and all the other stuff you refer too. This is no longer a game, but a spending competition. If you are caught up in that race then good for you for letting R2 fleece you like a sheep.

Lol, I'm a no name? Ouch. u funny.

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
            Have you equipped the wings on your character and seen the boost? I doubt you have since your complaining about them, Wings alone dont imbalance the game, 2% isnt a huge boost, at 10k of a stat you recieve 200 points form the 2% plus the bonus 120, thats only 320 points, though thats the equivalent of about 2 lvl 5 gems, a little less than that actually since the base stats for 2 lvl 5 gems winds up being 352 points before calculating in any daru engraving. You get a larger boost in a stat from extra socketing slots in your gear than you do from your wings, and Mounts are another thing that could potentially help add to imbalance, but I still fail to see how a few calculations proves without a doubt that wings are the sole cause of game imbalancing. If you cant beat a casher, work harder than they do.
            Wow, did you look at the math of that "little" boost? Offense and defense gets boosted meaning not only is your damage increased, but the damage you take is decreased and the amount you can take is increased. In practice that "little" boost is huge. I'm not saying they are the sole cause am I? I guess I could do an analysis on mounts, but I just got tired of the morons claiming wings didnt make that much of a difference. I guess I should be surprised since math is like kryptonite to most people.

Comment

Please take personal matters to PM. Most of the posts over here are either rude, either personal. Thanks for the understanding and have a Happy New Year !

Feel free to join

Comment

Wow, did you look at the math of that "little" boost? Offense and defense gets boosted meaning not only is your damage increased, but the damage you take is decreased and the amount you can take is increased. In practice that "little" boost is huge. I'm not saying they are the sole cause am I? I guess I could do an analysis on mounts, but I just got tired of the morons claiming wings didnt make that much of a difference. I guess I should be surprised since math is like kryptonite to most people.
                well wings do provide a small fraction in stats and yes they do provide a slight edge but its not the end of the world

wings matter only in the sense u wanna be top player for everything

also if math is kryptonite to most people then tell them to stop being superman

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
                Please take personal matters to PM. Most of the posts over here are either rude, either personal. Thanks for the understanding and have a Happy New Year !
                HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U TOO ANGELITO
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

In my opinion,Wing is not advisable for low lvl player.. You will notice yet the difference and it will did'nt give you good bonus stat.. But if you are high lvl and if you have 10k P atk + wings.. It would be 10120 x .02 = 202.. So you will get 10322 p atk.. Same formula with your PDEF, MDEF and HP i guess.. So Wings effect is noticeable for high lvl player.. But for low lvl,its for fashion i guess.. =)

Comment

Working...
                  X