Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knights vs rest of heros

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights vs rest of heros

Hi, ive been playing wartune about a month now and im already fed up with the uneven playing feild that has come to be,first off the lopsided strength between a knight character vs the rest takes way to long to get off skills and well lets face it there only good for tanking thats about it they need faster skill release and few other things that would make them on par with archers aoe skills would be a start only one attack damages all enemies thats just total **** in its self a knight should contain atleast 3 heavy attacks that hit all enemies not this one whirlwind that does little to no damage at all plz do something about the lopsidedness that you have created in this regard thanks.

Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
    Hi, ive been playing wartune about a month now and im already fed up with the uneven playing feild that has come to be,first off the lopsided strength between a knight character vs the rest takes way to long to get off skills and well lets face it there only good for tanking thats about it they need faster skill release and few other things that would make them on par with archers aoe skills would be a start only one attack damages all enemies thats just total **** in its self a knight should contain atleast 3 heavy attacks that hit all enemies not this one whirlwind that does little to no damage at all plz do something about the lopsidedness that you have created in this regard thanks.
    How far exactly have you played your knight to? Did you at least play it pass lvl 50? If not then you have no say on what to say about knights. Once you reach lvl 50 you be dominating most players if not all if you build your knight right. I don't even use ww or delphic and I still am within the top 3 players of my server. Only a few ppl can beat me and one is getting easier to beat now. The other two are just mages which imo are suppose to be hard since knights are weak against matk.

If you build your knight right and get it up to a decent lvl 50+ or so. Then you won't be having much trouble dealing with archers anymore unless they are uber cashers. Your knights high hp and high defenses with all your shields will take care of yourself in battle alone. Then you add in reverse dmg and that helps destroy your opponents in battle. Knights arn't an AOE class in this game. They are mostly meant for 1v1 and strong 1v1 skills. Trasher is an amazing skill when maxed and that will probably be your main attack skill. ofc there are other ways of playing a knight but just pointing out how a full tank build can really do some dmg if built correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
      Train harder, level up faster.

Knight is more than a tanker, they are also a killer if you play them correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
        How far exactly have you played your knight to? Did you at least play it pass lvl 50? If not then you have no say on what to say about knights. Once you reach lvl 50 you be dominating most players if not all if you build your knight right. I don't even use ww or delphic and I still am within the top 3 players of my server. Only a few ppl can beat me and one is getting easier to beat now. The other two are just mages which imo are suppose to be hard since knights are weak against matk.

If you build your knight right and get it up to a decent lvl 50+ or so. Then you won't be having much trouble dealing with archers anymore unless they are uber cashers. Your knights high hp and high defenses with all your shields will take care of yourself in battle alone. Then you add in reverse dmg and that helps destroy your opponents in battle. Knights arn't an AOE class in this game. They are mostly meant for 1v1 and strong 1v1 skills. Trasher is an amazing skill when maxed and that will probably be your main attack skill. ofc there are other ways of playing a knight but just pointing out how a full tank build can really do some dmg if built correctly.
        Hi, just asking what do you do in 1v1 duel?

Enter duels, use reverse dmg, slasher followed by shield then slasher to gain rage, then shadow thrasher and rage all the way?

Btw what is your block ? I kept to 1500 but the activation rate is too low, seems hard too.

Against some archers it is hard to fight too. When I shield up and reverse dmg, they do scatter shot. Then they seems to do very high double hit. I mean for those archers who gemmed Patk Hp and Crits, with their angels in front of them, with most of them gems 176 Patk.
        Last edited by R21577189; 12-27-2012, 01:13 AM.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
        X