guild war ranking bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild war ranking bonus

the guild wars is all about being in the top four guilds.... and for most of the rest, currently as it stands, they get SFA of anything because they lack the strength and the numbers to make a impact beyond a ripple on the ocean during a storm... and that means that are is barely any competition in the bottom levels of the GW

so my suggestion is that AFTER R2 games deals with the guild jumping issues, that they address the issue of how to make the GW more attractive to the lower guilds

something along the lines of a rank bonus, or in simple terms, if a guild can move from one *block * to another, that they get a GW bonus, IE if they move from the ranked 16-12th block, to the 11th to 8th block, they get a small bonus....

currently at this stage, there is really no incentive to compete, they just have participants that never turn up, and they get the crumbs from the table.... and I have to ask, would the r2 staff participate in a battle 4 times a week and give the snot kicked out of them for crumbs ?

like I have said, this would have to be done after r2 games deals with the issue of guild jumping for the GW, to stop guilds getting in a few high level players to artificially boost their guild cos guild wars is about pride, guts and a good butt kicking, and the current guild hopping square dance, has turned GW into wartunes comedy central...

Small suggestion for the lower guilds
    disband and join the 2 top guilds well thats my personal suggestion

as for the idea
    well i am pretty sure the balance will be restored after some time and the job of kicking the old members and adding new members is the players and guild masters job not r2 games job ok

if wartune is now comedy central then all we have to do is say

laughter is the best medicine
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
      the guild wars is all about being in the top four guilds.... and for most of the rest, currently as it stands, they get SFA of anything because they lack the strength and the numbers to make a impact beyond a ripple on the ocean during a storm... and that means that are is barely any competition in the bottom levels of the GW

so my suggestion is that AFTER R2 games deals with the guild jumping issues, that they address the issue of how to make the GW more attractive to the lower guilds

something along the lines of a rank bonus, or in simple terms, if a guild can move from one *block * to another, that they get a GW bonus, IE if they move from the ranked 16-12th block, to the 11th to 8th block, they get a small bonus....

currently at this stage, there is really no incentive to compete, they just have participants that never turn up, and they get the crumbs from the table.... and I have to ask, would the r2 staff participate in a battle 4 times a week and give the snot kicked out of them for crumbs ?

like I have said, this would have to be done after r2 games deals with the issue of guild jumping for the GW, to stop guilds getting in a few high level players to artificially boost their guild cos guild wars is about pride, guts and a good butt kicking, and the current guild hopping square dance, has turned GW into wartunes comedy central...
      The problem is much deeper than incentives to compete. There arent 16 competitive guilds on any server. Most are lucky to have 2. On 42 4 of the top 16 have BRs, for the entire guild, of less than 100K. Five more are between 100K and 200K. Now to put that in perspective mine is 34k...so that's more than half that arent even real guilds in the sense that a guild battle would require. Of the remaining 7, two are over 1 million and constitute the two competitive guilds on the server, and the other five range from 200K to 400K with what boils down to a handful of active players. In reality the bottom 14 could all combine and still not have a chance against either of the top 2. The problem is the server populations are so low you cant do anything on the scale R2 is trying. Merge about 8 servers and you might get 16 competitive guilds.

Comment

and right there, you pinpoint the issue.... 2 guilds over 1 mill BR, they could beat every other guild and be quaranteed 1st and 2nd place every week......

where is the incentive for the ranked 16th to 10th guilds, to fight for position amongst themselves, regardless of their battle rating ?? they are not going to get any of the top prizes, so they are left the crumbs, which is not really much at all..... their only hope of a decent payday is to leave / end their guild, join one of the top guilds and possibly be told that NO they can not compete, 50 spaces only and they are going to the top players.... and that means that players that stay in their lower level guild, can still gain honour and insignia... and the crumbs from the table.....

I personally take no notice of the top ranked guilds ( I am in one ) cos honestly, they are build on the shoulders of the players with wallets and in most cases, the top player is the biggest casher and the top guild is the one that has got the most cashers into their guild....... but the lower ranked guilds do not have that, most of them are full of non cashers that play for fun and stay in their guild cos they are proud of their little guild.....

its a simple way of saying how about R2 games think of the little guilds, cos they are a valuable part of the game too.....but hey its like saying how about generic wings for non cashers..... its not asking for a lot but it can mean so much to those that would value the small things so much.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
          and right there, you pinpoint the issue.... 2 guilds over 1 mill BR, they could beat every other guild and be quaranteed 1st and 2nd place every week......

where is the incentive for the ranked 16th to 10th guilds, to fight for position amongst themselves, regardless of their battle rating ?? they are not going to get any of the top prizes, so they are left the crumbs, which is not really much at all..... their only hope of a decent payday is to leave / end their guild, join one of the top guilds and possibly be told that NO they can not compete, 50 spaces only and they are going to the top players.... and that means that players that stay in their lower level guild, can still gain honour and insignia... and the crumbs from the table.....

I personally take no notice of the top ranked guilds ( I am in one ) cos honestly, they are build on the shoulders of the players with wallets and in most cases, the top player is the biggest casher and the top guild is the one that has got the most cashers into their guild....... but the lower ranked guilds do not have that, most of them are full of non cashers that play for fun and stay in their guild cos they are proud of their little guild.....

its a simple way of saying how about R2 games think of the little guilds, cos they are a valuable part of the game too.....but hey its like saying how about generic wings for non cashers..... its not asking for a lot but it can mean so much to those that would value the small things so much.....
          well there is only 5 to 6 guilds which has cashers in it the small guilds are not even worth bothering with so r2 doesn't need to concern themselves with empty guilds cause those guilds were made for the guild lvl event which happens during the release of the server and they tend to die out infact out of 10 guilds only 2 are actual active guilds

so let the little inactive guilds be as it is i personally think the count of guilds should be top 8 guilds and not top 16 but since the factor that 1 round will be removed is there i think its good as it is
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X