Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ballens hack, easy to stop ! Why R2 are not doing it ???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballens hack, easy to stop ! Why R2 are not doing it ???

OK giving you a simple solution, a script running once daily checking all players on top 100 on BR power on every server.
    Select all ballens spend (i am sure R2 have logs about that) sum them.
    Select all ballens bought (free and real cash) sum them. IF difference between them is more than 10% just ban the player.

Simple, easy to run, not more than 2hours work from a programer.

R2 thinks that when they leave hackers to do it, people paying real cash will spend more to compete with the hackers. Thinks are out of control, and real cash spenders (i talked with most of them on my server) are not going to spend more money, they will watch or leave the game.

R2 arent programer really the dev does all that they just speak english for us lol

Comment

this script wouldn't work. People spend varying degrees of money and you can't base someone's hacking by how much balens he spends.

Comment

IF he spend more than he had paid (free ballens and bought ballens with cash) then he is hacking.

Comment

There is no Balen hack.

Comment

Lol realy, do you believe that there are people that will spend 1000$+ on this game ???

Comment

Originally posted by beast1979 View Post
              Lol realy, do you believe that there are people that will spend 1000$+ on this game ???
              Plenty. Come to Kongregate.

Most of those "hacks" you can Google are:

* Ways to scalp your login info.
              * Baits to force you to fill out surveys/purchase RL items/++.
              * Deceptions - modified client-side variables to appear as legitimate.

Many video purport to have done this successfully - but funny, those users don't *purchase* anything. Odd, eh?

Believe me, we investigate all links and actively scour the Internet to validate any claims such as this.

Comment

Originally posted by beast1979 View Post
                IF he spend more than he had paid (free ballens and bought ballens with cash) then he is hacking.
                You make it sound like you know for a fact a bunch of people are running around with a lot of balens that were not obtained through cash or the free balen opportunities. How do you know the developers do not have a system in place to determine this, or that there are holes allowing hackers to do so?

Comment

lol $1000?? this is cheap !!! $100000 then i hard to believe but still possible

Comment

Cashers are not hackers.

That said, if you believe there is suspicious activity, the place to report such things is in a ticket, with any evidence you have to support your claim.

This thread is now closed before it becomes a troll fest.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                    X