Solo dungeons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo dungeons

Ok i do not know about you all but every 2 or so levels I end up doing the same solo dungeon for like 3 days in a row. I am getting really tired of it. I think there should be at LEAST two dungeons per every two levels. so instead of doing ONE for level ... like myself ... 50-52 i get to do 2 picking one one day and or the other. less boring!.

no matter 1, 2, 0r 3, im blitzing it anyway.

Comment

Lets face it, while there are a lot of different things to do in this game none of them have much depth. I mean the dungeons all consist of 4-8 groups to kill, an item or two, and a boss. Why they cant whip up 4 or 5 for some variety or make them more complex is a mystery. But everything is like that, minimal number of skills, only three classes, almost everyone has the exact same items...anyhow I agree and have fun.

Comment

I do not mean to complain i really love the game. But i am a little tired of the same thing three days in a row. Oh yes and PLEASE for heaven sake change the top 50 levels of the catacombs because EVERYONE ... i have talked to .... HATES fighting the same boss. ALSO its magic attack only. does not seem quite right that the top 50 levels are the same. one is less of a challenge and 2 those that have high mdef are always going to be on top of otherwise better players. maybe do every other boss magic attack then physical.

Comment

Working...
        X