Merge S52 with another active server!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    I do know what is going on on this server. As much as I've keep track of it, recruitment wasn't shut down completely. Level 45 and above players still get to join the guild.

By the way, guild battle is NOT the only thing players can look forward to in the games. I believe there are many other competitive aspects of the game. Like you said, beating necropolis. There's also new things to look forward to.
    We recently only started to recruit, in the past 2 weeks we haven't recruited anyone over lvl 45. When Wolfpack disbanded after we beat them, everyone and their mother wanted to join RAGE, we accepted a few friends and that was it. Everyone else we told them to join DEMONZ to try and keep the server competitive.

Each week gets more crazy in guild battles, we have to work even harder than the week before, because our competition is catching up (lvls and br) and out number us.

Anyways, all I am saying, is I would like a merge or cross server guild battles to make the game a little more interesting.
    Stellvia | Archer Lvl 60 | [S52] Sage Hall | GM of RAGE

Comment

Originally posted by Siyeon View Post
      We recently only started to recruit, in the past 2 weeks we haven't recruited anyone over lvl 45. When Wolfpack disbanded after we beat them, everyone and their mother wanted to join RAGE, we accepted a few friends and that was it. Everyone else we told them to join DEMONZ to try and keep the server competitive.

Each week gets more crazy in guild battles, we have to work even harder than the week before, because our competition is catching up (lvls and br) and out number us.

Anyways, all I am saying, is I would like a merge or cross server guild battles to make the game a little more interesting.
      My post was in response to the other guy.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
      X