WB need more HP after server merge.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB need more HP after server merge.

Hello everyone. Since server merge, it not add new players, but add more PRO/casher to the server!.

In WB, I have use all Voucher stats boost and still not even get 1% deal damage to WB. Mostly people who rank 5th+ get Warrior Awards. Lower rank don't get a chance. I think it would be better if WB have more Healths a bit even it already boost around 5.5mil HP already.
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
    Hello everyone. Since server merge, it not add new players, but add more PRO/casher to the server!.

In WB, I have use all Voucher stats boost and still not even get 1% deal damage to WB. Mostly people who rank 5th+ get Warrior Awards. Lower rank don't get a chance. I think it would be better if WB have more Healths a bit even it already boost around 5.5mil HP already.
    Agreed +1 also the WB HP should increase for all servers not only merged servers cause in my server thanks to 65+++ ending the WB within 10 mins its quite hard to get the gold u need
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

If it is any solace, the tops are getting less gold than they are used to because they are not getting as many attacks in either. Dunno if that makes you feel better.

I am all about increasing WB health anyway. There is a one hour timeer but it only takes about 10-15 minutes anyway :/

Comment

As I have said before... give the damn bosses 10 billion HP and we will be extremely satisfied.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

funny thing is if all agreed not to use buffs then you would all get more hits in, more gold (some anyway)

Comment

it shall not help becuse evryone needs to deal more demage to the wb to get more the 0,1% so if u deal now 51000 for 0,1% than u need to deal about 70000 for 0,1 so other high ranked players deal faster more demage than u so not helping in any way sorry no support for this.

Comment

Giving the boss more health will not help you get 1% but it will help you to get a greater reward like everyone else.

Comment

More hp on Boss mean you need to deal more damage to reach 1%
                Have you though on that?
                S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                  More hp on Boss mean you need to deal more damage to reach 1%
                  Have you though on that?
                  hmm, yes, but with more hp, lower damage percentage on one boss can equal or exceed 1% for a lower hp boss, which means u still get same amount as gold as u when u got 1%. And ull probably make more gold since ull be able to atk wb more times.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post

It's kinda funny you know. People on my server also said the WB need more HP since the merge. It makes me think does anyone know how to do Mathematics?

The Warrior reward is based on per centage (1%). How many 1% are there in a WB with 10000 HP (for example) and how many 1% are there in a WB with 10000000000 HP?

The main problem is not the HP of WB but the number of players who share the same WB. If you get 100 people on at the time it's easier to get 1% than you get 1000 people on right? So that's is the problem with the merging.

Comment

Even WB Hp gone up after servers merged, but Gold collection down or same only used vouchers buff. there other also the WB are too fast died cause more players in one WB event and now there is a buff stat. Nothing better come from WB after servers merged.

I can give a suggestion to improve this issue is by limiting a number of players in one WB likes Battle ground once 30 players inside, the next players move in to another Battle Ground room. Hope this idea got lots supports and implemented soon. Cheers.

Happy New Year and Hoping Wartune getting more better improvement in New Year 2013.

Comment

Working...
                      X