Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wings on guild altar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    awts haha thats too near to impossible ...

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by redshield08 View Post
      awts haha thats too near to impossible ...
      but its not impossible
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

      I am a 100% Noob

      I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

      Become a friend and be kind

      hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


      MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

      I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

      Comment


      • #18
        I dislike this idea. Wings are one item you maintain throughout your character and cannot lose or be upgraded. Comparing to socket rods is silly as socket rods are not only far cheaper in balens but you can use a bunch of them in your gear and can level out of them and need more. If you have shards such as feathers for wings that would be a better option but if you get it completely useless once you have your wings. You cannot do anything with those feathers until you finish the large grind in obtaining them. No problem with socket rods or mount training whips or crystals etc. as you use them as you get them and need tons of them to continue upgrading the levels. Socket rods if you have full sockets already can be saved for when you upgrade pieces of gear unless you are already level 60+ and full legendary which is a very tiny percentage of the players.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
          I dislike this idea. Wings are one item you maintain throughout your character and cannot lose or be upgraded. Comparing to socket rods is silly as socket rods are not only far cheaper in balens but you can use a bunch of them in your gear and can level out of them and need more. If you have shards such as feathers for wings that would be a better option but if you get it completely useless once you have your wings. You cannot do anything with those feathers until you finish the large grind in obtaining them. No problem with socket rods or mount training whips or crystals etc. as you use them as you get them and need tons of them to continue upgrading the levels. Socket rods if you have full sockets already can be saved for when you upgrade pieces of gear unless you are already level 60+ and full legendary which is a very tiny percentage of the players.
          well u do have a point
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

          I am a 100% Noob

          I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

          Become a friend and be kind

          hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


          MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

          I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

          Comment


          • #20
            it's a good idea if and only if wings are also made to stack with other wings. Since i already paid for wings, why should i have a chance to obtain something completely useless from the alter for 20k. Doesn't that create "unfairness". Ha!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by R24437831 View Post
              it's a good idea if and only if wings are also made to stack with other wings. Since i already paid for wings, why should i have a chance to obtain something completely useless from the alter for 20k. Doesn't that create "unfairness". Ha!
              lol i said u may get a chance to get another wing

              so lets say u have demon wings right now u can get a chance to get a angel wing or a elven wing

              so u can have a different look
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

              I am a 100% Noob

              I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

              Become a friend and be kind

              hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


              MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

              I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

              Comment


              • #22
                this free game, but not free to domination
                i'm noncash player too but not ask that much.
                Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  Ok

                  Guys we know its unfair on us non cashers that we can't get wings even if we try the free balens out its still hard so why not give us a small chance

                  i was hoping just like socketing rods the wings can also come in guild altar at a random chance kinda like this

                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]30762[/ATTACH]

                  i know its a long shot but i thought i would try it out since its not gonna affect the cashers since they also have a chance to get wings and hey if they have good luck they may get a different wing right

                  make the chance as low as possible even lower than socketing rods (but just make sure its not impossible to get ok ) then people wouldn't complain much

                  Please tell me what u guys think give me a feedback

                  THANK U
                  as low as possible? how low the rate? if this happened after patch i bet u guys will whine again.*** i spin more than 1 month and still cant get the god damn wings. r2 is scammer !!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    meh its good and bad but if they ever do decide its would have to be extremely rare to get the lowest chance possible to get but not impossible

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by R24532821 View Post
                      meh its good and bad but if they ever do decide its would have to be extremely rare to get the lowest chance possible to get but not impossible
                      Yes thats exactly what i want

                      extremely rare but not impossible

                      hard but never ever impossible
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

                      I am a 100% Noob

                      I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

                      Become a friend and be kind

                      hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


                      MY GUIDES:
                      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

                      I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        a solution would be a wing card, if u collect 20 of those, you would be able to create a wing. make it available not only on guild altar but also a chance of looting it on mystery box. anyone agree?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          There is a solution to this coming later on, Craftable wings that are available to all players and must be crafted with items obtainable in the game.
                          Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Craftable wings really OTG (oh thank god)

                            i hope it comes soon cause a world with good looks only to cashers is a world thats best not living
                            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

                            I am a 100% Noob

                            I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

                            Become a friend and be kind

                            hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


                            MY GUIDES:
                            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

                            I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
                              There is a solution to this coming later on, Craftable wings that are available to all players and must be crafted with items obtainable in the game.
                              screenshots or this post is not accounted for

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I bought my wings. So No..... get free offers and earn your balens or wait for the small wings coming out in next patch. Don't cry for everything free. You got sockets and crypt keys. You want ferrarri and big screen tv next?
                                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X