Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings on guild altar

Ok

Guys we know its unfair on us non cashers that we can't get wings even if we try the free balens out its still hard so why not give us a small chance

i was hoping just like socketing rods the wings can also come in guild altar at a random chance kinda like this

Click image for larger version

Name:	Altar.png
Views:	1
Size:	552.2 KB
ID:	1734039

i know its a long shot but i thought i would try it out since its not gonna affect the cashers since they also have a chance to get wings and hey if they have good luck they may get a different wing right

make the chance as low as possible even lower than socketing rods (but just make sure its not impossible to get ok ) then people wouldn't complain much

Please tell me what u guys think give me a feedback

THANK U
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-28-2012, 10:05 AM.
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

lol? 185 balens rod n 1995 wings

i wanna horses from shop give me it from altar, eh?
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
      lol? 185 balens rod n 1995 wings

i wanna horses from shop give me it from altar, eh?
      Rods maybe for 185 but if u multiply 185 x 15 = 2775

WOW more than wings

15 rods is what u need to open ur weapon and all ur equipment including trinkets and if ur using orange PVE then its even more

so 2775 vs 1995 lol i find the wings way more cheaper
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        Rods maybe for 185 but if u multiply 185 x 15 = 2775

WOW more than wings

15 rods is what u need to open ur weapon and all ur equipment including trinkets and if ur using orange PVE then its even more

so 2775 vs 1995 lol i find the wings way more cheaper
        You realize you only get 1 rod at a time from the altar right? And your point was too put wings on the Altar therefore it is apt to compare the cost of 1 rod to 1 wing. Actually thinking about it, if you reduce the chance to get wings by 90% as compared to get a rod it would essentially be the same thing. I guess one difference is you need rods every 5/10 levels and wings, right now, are one shot deals so maybe reduce the chance by even more...like 95%. So if rods are .5% make wings .001% or something.

Comment

I want balens dropping out from altars too.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

ok

but make the chance

0.00000000000000000000001%

Comment

No. Bad idea.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                No. Bad idea.
                Your point is so persuasive it's hard to argue with it. Did it take you a long time to think of it? How about if I reply: "Yes. Good idea." Once Rods went on there anything could, it's all just a matter of probability.

Comment

Instead of Wings maybe wing feathers ie 20 feathers to make 1 pair of wings. yes i understand that would be more coding but it shouldn't be too difficult to add it to the Blacksmith Synth feature ,,,my 2 cents

Comment

I could see this being a possibility - but like the market - you'll grow old waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by IsabellaMorte View Post
                      Instead of Wings maybe wing feathers ie 20 feathers to make 1 pair of wings. yes i understand that would be more coding but it shouldn't be too difficult to add it to the Blacksmith Synth feature ,,,my 2 cents
                      They do like they do for the special horses. Make it so you need to get like 15-20 wing cards for a wing. Then when you complete it you can choose what wing you want to get. Think that is fair for both R2 and everyone else. Giving out wings just as is seems a bit wrong though. Like the other person stated the main reason why rods and crypt keys are there bc they are "cheap" items in the cash shop. Wings arn't cheap and should be much harder to obtain for free if ever made free. Besides there should be an update soon on having free baby wings or something for everyone in the future. Smaller stats ofc.

Comment

Originally posted by R24365771 View Post
                        You realize you only get 1 rod at a time from the altar right? And your point was too put wings on the Altar therefore it is apt to compare the cost of 1 rod to 1 wing. Actually thinking about it, if you reduce the chance to get wings by 90% as compared to get a rod it would essentially be the same thing. I guess one difference is you need rods every 5/10 levels and wings, right now, are one shot deals so maybe reduce the chance by even more...like 95%. So if rods are .5% make wings .001% or something.
                        Did u even notice the bold letters which said make the wings drop as low as possible ?

also u do know buying 1 socketing rod from shop is not gonna cost u much but unless u fully socket the whole equipment it will not be much of a advantage

so a casher will anyway be buying more than 1 well more than 5 to 6 socketing rods which will stack up and cost u more than 1 wings

wings are a 1 shot deal like u said but socketing rods are not don't get me wrong i love the fact we have socketing rods in altar but it would be nice to have wings too right

also the rods should not be reduced since its the only method for a non casher to survive

Originally posted by AngelFiona View Post
                        ok

but make the chance

0.00000000000000000000001%
                        huh? what u trying to say make it 0% cause a chance that low is still 0% even if the chance was 10% like socketing rods it would still take very long time and since i said make it as low as possible but make sure its gettable it just means that on a very rare chance it should be available it also increases r2 games popularity

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        No. Bad idea.
                        Why?

Originally posted by IsabellaMorte View Post
                        Yea but something like this will take coding which will need too be done by 7 roads so its rare chance of happening

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                        I could see this being a possibility - but like the market - you'll grow old waiting for it.
                        Yea we might get tired of trying to get it like market but its not like its impossible right

as long as a possibility stands its always good to have it and besides its not like it will cause a damage to r2 since they still will get their wings sold since the chances of getting one in wheel is rare and that wings might not be the one u want EXAMPLE: i want blessed angel wings but there is a chance i might get demon wings are elven wings or some other angel wings so on and so on

right?
                        Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-29-2012, 01:09 AM.

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

i agree with the wing feathers but make it 50pcs and make the chance 5% chance of getting it. in the altar

Comment

Wings are offered free to players on the Chinese version of the game.. so is a market.. so *** - why is the English version of the game so different??

Comment

Originally posted by R24979779 View Post
                              i agree with the wing feathers but make it 50pcs and make the chance 5% chance of getting it. in the altar
                              lol , good idea

Comment

Working...
                              X