• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyorinmaru6
    started a topic Wings on guild altar

Wings on guild altar

Ok

Guys we know its unfair on us non cashers that we can't get wings even if we try the free balens out its still hard so why not give us a small chance

i was hoping just like socketing rods the wings can also come in guild altar at a random chance kinda like this

Click image for larger version

Name:	Altar.png
Views:	1
Size:	552.2 KB
ID:	1734039

i know its a long shot but i thought i would try it out since its not gonna affect the cashers since they also have a chance to get wings and hey if they have good luck they may get a different wing right

make the chance as low as possible even lower than socketing rods (but just make sure its not impossible to get ok ) then people wouldn't complain much

Please tell me what u guys think give me a feedback

THANK U
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-28-2012, 10:05 AM.

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
    ohhh i will get lots of wings D:
    i get 1 socket rod from guild altar each day in 21 days in a row now @_@
    Really wow i wish i had ur luck

i get stupid junk like lvl 1 rage runes or some potions or soemtimes the worst ever
    BLUE EXP BOOKS

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    ohhh i will get lots of wings D:
    i get 1 socket rod from guild altar each day in 21 days in a row now @_@

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    personally i just have 0 care on the stats i just want the coolness on the wings

my guildies want the stats

Leave a comment:

• sssmoke1011
    replied
    it gives you wings but +2 all stats )

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
    screenshots or this post is not accounted for
    He doesn't need proof as it's all over CHN if you look for it.

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    I bought my wings. So No..... get free offers and earn your balens or wait for the small wings coming out in next patch. Don't cry for everything free. You got sockets and crypt keys. You want ferrarri and big screen tv next?

Leave a comment:

• R23100315
    replied
    Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
    There is a solution to this coming later on, Craftable wings that are available to all players and must be crafted with items obtainable in the game.
    screenshots or this post is not accounted for

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Craftable wings really OTG (oh thank god)

i hope it comes soon cause a world with good looks only to cashers is a world thats best not living

Leave a comment:

• SirCyrus
    replied
    There is a solution to this coming later on, Craftable wings that are available to all players and must be crafted with items obtainable in the game.

Leave a comment:

• kurtykurty
    replied
    a solution would be a wing card, if u collect 20 of those, you would be able to create a wing. make it available not only on guild altar but also a chance of looting it on mystery box. anyone agree?

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by R24532821 View Post
    meh its good and bad but if they ever do decide its would have to be extremely rare to get the lowest chance possible to get but not impossible
    Yes thats exactly what i want

extremely rare but not impossible

hard but never ever impossible

Leave a comment:

• R24532821
    replied
    meh its good and bad but if they ever do decide its would have to be extremely rare to get the lowest chance possible to get but not impossible

Leave a comment:

• R23776663
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    Ok

Guys we know its unfair on us non cashers that we can't get wings even if we try the free balens out its still hard so why not give us a small chance

i was hoping just like socketing rods the wings can also come in guild altar at a random chance kinda like this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30762[/ATTACH]

i know its a long shot but i thought i would try it out since its not gonna affect the cashers since they also have a chance to get wings and hey if they have good luck they may get a different wing right

make the chance as low as possible even lower than socketing rods (but just make sure its not impossible to get ok ) then people wouldn't complain much

Please tell me what u guys think give me a feedback

THANK U
    as low as possible? how low the rate? if this happened after patch i bet u guys will whine again.*** i spin more than 1 month and still cant get the god damn wings. r2 is scammer !!

Leave a comment:

• Nubito
    replied
    this free game, but not free to domination
    i'm noncash player too but not ask that much.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X