knights in catacombs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knights in catacombs

what skills should i be using in catacombs the lvl 100 boss keeps making me his beotch

10045 p attack
    31190 hp
    7499 m defence
    2038 block

lvl 55

those are my pre buffed stats
    s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
    Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

What level are your troops? You may need some charisma gems.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

uhhh lvl 48 angels i miss 2 wb a day during the week cuz of work
      s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br

Comment

Do you time your attacks against her debuffs or do you try and brute force it?

Comment

tell u the truth i can never tell when she debuffs till she eother hits me or i hit her first so always a turn behind
          s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            Do you time your attacks against her debuffs or do you try and brute force it?
            Try double hit on boss. Same as in WB.

When boss debuff you, don't use any attack skill. It will amplify more damage on you. Just let it auto attack or use rune after auto attack.

For your stats, can try reverse damage, shield, trasher, slasher, ultimate slasher.

Btw, for your knight, your hp is way way too low......

Comment

What are ur skills? they are important as a pure tank knight will find it harder to clear cata bosses coz of his less effective attack skills, i suggest a hybrid build if u can afford to get a second skill tree(if u already have it then ur set imo), else ur stats are fine(especially block) but u need decent attack skills too which will compensate for ur medium PATK. Delphic or EDD are very important imo, just build rage on the lvl 99 mob and unleash ur supers on the boss.
              Last edited by kattuktk; 12-28-2012, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sinafteh View Post

When boss debuff you, don't use any attack skill. It will amplify more damage on you. Just let it auto attack or use rune after auto attack.

For your stats, can try reverse damage, shield, trasher, slasher, ultimate slasher.

i have block gems in instead of hp
                s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br

Comment

Originally posted by ISuk? View Post
                  i have block gems in instead of hp
                  Block is awesome but not that mighty great without HP.

With each successive block, you will gain 4% of MAX HP.

Knight without high HP = USELESS

If you have 55 gear, refine all with Block stats in your 8 gears.

8 gears with block stats + lvl 5 block astro = around 1.9-2k block stats.

Moreover, ask yourself honesty, how many successive block you have in 10 turns?
                  Last edited by sinafteh; 12-28-2012, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Block is awesome but not that mighty great without HP.

With each successive block, you will gain 4% of MAX HP.

Knight without high HP = USELESS

If you have 55 gear, refine all with Block stats in your 8 gears.

8 gears with block stats + lvl 5 block astro = around 1.9-2k block stats.

Moreover, ask yourself honesty, how many successive block you have in 10 turns?
                    I agree with you, i think the block should be left to the astrals or gear random stats, putting block gems is just not worth it unless uve got a lvl 6+ block gem

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                      What are ur skills? they are important as a pure tank knight will find it harder to clear cata bosses coz of his less effective attack skills, i suggest a hybrid build if u can afford to get a second skill tree(if u already have it then ur set imo), else ur stats are fine(especially block) but u need decent attack skills too which will compensate for ur medium PATK. Delphic or EDD are very important imo, just build rage on the lvl 99 mob and unleash ur supers on the boss.
                      Im pure tank and I passed lvl 100 cata just fine at lvl 55. The skills you need are slasher, ult slasher, reverse dmg, shield, and apollo shield. Use your double attacks like at WB and make sure to keep reverse dmg on at all times. Shield and use apollo shield when needed. You may need some runes as well and then just pot up. Need over 7k mdef and possibly carisma gems if your troop count isn't that good. Put your Angels in front of you so you take the dmg more than they do. That way reverse dmg and such can really kick in and your troops can last longer and you won't be taking everything.

Comment

Errr, what?

The debuffs Faye casts on you do not incur damage over time, so you *want* those debuffs off of your character ASAP.
                        Combo a couple times to get them to fade.
                        Always try and combo with runes not to waste an attack.
                        Follow this up with your minor or major ultimate. Never unleash these when debuffed.

The game is mostly about pure offense unfortunately. You can use your tanking abilities to help but in the end, you need your two big attacks - else you'll be whittled down to nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                          Errr, what?

The debuffs Faye casts on you do not incur damage over time, so you *want* those debuffs off of your character ASAP.
                          Combo a couple times to get them to fade.
                          Always try and combo with runes not to waste an attack.
                          Follow this up with your minor or major ultimate. Never unleash these when debuffed.

The game is mostly about pure offense unfortunately. You can use your tanking abilities to help but in the end, you need your two big attacks - else you'll be whittled down to nothing.

When you are debuff by faye, the more damage you inflict on it, the more damage faye will hit you.

It last 3 turns.

If are low in HP, i suggest during this 3 turns, go on runes or reversed damage/shield

Comment

well, its -50% (patk, matk, pdef, mdef), no matter what you do, you will receive more damage than normal.
                            and it's not reflect xx%, so no matter how much damage you deal to it, you won't receive any damage more than debuff effect.

Comment

When you are debuff by faye, the more damage you inflict on it, the more damage faye will hit you.

It last 3 turns.

If are low in HP, i suggest during this 3 turns, go on runes or reversed damage/shield
                              Uh, no. She's gonna cast on you no matter what. You combo it off and quickly pop a minor or major the moment it passes. If you go defensive as you state, you'll still hit her and on top of all that, you have to *damage* her. Sitting on your thumbs is not an option.

Reflect is nice if you aren't cashed - but 10k, though a decent chunk, goes quick and to keep it up sucks a turn (2 if a combo). No thanks.

This worked for me at level 49 but max pots/scrolls. It took a few levels & building to do it reliably without pots+.

Comment

Working...
                              X