Wasted time in BI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasted time in BI

So there are wayyyyyy too many events that waste a ton of time for very little reward. Take BI for instance....you kill the mobs, then the boss, pick the egg, then sit around for 30 seconds for next wave to hit. Over 18 levels, that's like 10 minutes of doing nothing. It may not seem like much, but not all of us can be here all day long. We only have limited time to play and want to make the most of it. So how about everyone collects, 5 second delay and BOOM next level spawns. To be honest, I rarely even do BI anymore...just did it again recently for the experience reward thing and I'm sure many other people feel the same. Sylph atoll is another massive time waster, but I see there are several posts on that already so I would hope they fix that soon.

Originally posted by clicker View Post
    So there are wayyyyyy too many events that waste a ton of time for very little reward. Take BI for instance....you kill the mobs, then the boss, pick the egg, then sit around for 30 seconds for next wave to hit. Over 18 levels, that's like 10 minutes of doing nothing. It may not seem like much, but not all of us can be here all day long. We only have limited time to play and want to make the most of it. So how about everyone collects, 5 second delay and BOOM next level spawns. To be honest, I rarely even do BI anymore...just did it again recently for the experience reward thing and I'm sure many other people feel the same. Sylph atoll is another massive time waster, but I see there are several posts on that already so I would hope they fix that soon.
    Like many things in the game once you get to a certain level you dont need to do everything and lets fact it BI is a lot quicker now that it used to be AND you do only have to do it once a week for rewards, not daily.

Comment

It's an excellent point, it's not like DI, where you have to go around and collect a bunch of different piles, so that delay is completely a waste. It's pretty pointless not to auto-collect the reward anyway, like in all mpds other than DI and BI. The only thing that accomplishes is to make it unrewarding to afk through it, and I don't see that as a real problem.

Comment

If you're on attempt, it's probably not that bad. When you're on no attempt and helping someone, it becomes a problem as you have to sit there and wait until the timer runs out as you cannot select anything or close out the window. On DI it doesn't matter if you're on attempt or not; your unit is still in play.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The devs came up with a perfect solution a long time ago. There is a cross on the upper right of the egg-smashing screen. Oh dangit, that cross doesn't work SINCE INTRODUCTION!!!

DI is a mere FU to the players, need to do it every day for devotion and if you don't use the att on monday then you are confronted with the "not working" cross every single day until you use the att. Therefore i blow my att on monday (doing one battle and hop out again) so the rest of the week there is no hassle with waiting.

There were alot of tickets created for these problems but this is another thing wich will never be fixed.

Comment

At least on DI, you can still roll the dice to help your team (if yours is the highest roll) on attempt or not. In BI, you can't even choose an egg on no attempt and you cannot X out it as well, thus having to wait 30 seconds until it's gone.

But yes, I blow my attempts on Mondays as well.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

then you has done you owne bi you can chose egg problem if help whit no hass do bi whit attempts and dint juse it then no way to clike on egg

Comment

Working...
              X