icons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icons

is it not an option to put them in a box like game box or time box.. for example make a icon named like ""war"events and put athena's imp war ares war venus battle in there so saves atleast 3 icons .. defend atol boss can put under time box to so it saves spots on top of screen if you not want to hide all

Agreed. We actually put something like this into a list of suggestions some time ago. Think i will put it in there again in the next round.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

And while we're at it, can we make those boxes not swirl? People can click on them just fine when the event starts, so no need for such.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

you mean something like that the events are rotating in the box? that specific day the right event is displaying or? just when the event starting that it show up as 1st?

Comment

It can rotate in box, but not out of it. Folks can still see it on the inside to know that an event is on (majority probably know when events are on anyways so it might be just useless to even have the swirls going about). Another problem I noticed (at an annoyance) is when I close the icon bar, it would open on its own (probably an event is starting that makes it happen, who knows); I like to keep it closed. If I want to expand the bar, then I should do that on my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            And while we're at it, can we make those boxes not swirl? People can click on them just fine when the event starts, so no need for such.
            But that's one of the very few appropriate swirly effects! They could get rid of them entirely, or just stop putting them on everything all the time, but marking events that are infrequent while they're active is exactly when that effect should be applied. Like right now, the Imperial War icon has the swirly. What possible justification for that could there be? Not to mention Rave, which is now inactive, and has nothing I can still collect.

I would find it useful if they would highlight things appropriately, but they set swirlies on the dumbest things, like the treasure lode, recharge bonus, flash sales, etc., so the whole effect becomes nothing but noise.

Comment

So true on that or the bloody Hot Events icon when you collect from mail, crops, trees, animals, or any other means that isn't associated with a current event.

Comment

Working...
              X