Outlands locked again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlands locked again

Yet another month when the Outlands are locked until the GM signs us up for it. Meanwhile we can't get in for any of the other items in there. R2 keeps adding things in there, then we can't get in to do them at the beginning of EVERY month. Is this ever going to be fixed?
    Prime
    Server S7 R2games

It's like they are doing the exact opposite of what we suggest. It has been suggested many times to remove and quit adding new things inside of outlands. What did they do? They added endless abyss in there. They need to just use npc's in cloud city, I think there are 2 empty ones right now. By having these things inside of outlands, that is just causing more work for them, people writing tickets about it, posting in forums about it.

Comment

Moved to feedback. Entry to the Outlands is not bugged, so there's nothing to fix. Is it ever going to be changed? Maybe the devs will listen to a whole lot of people providing feedback publicly in one massive thread.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

rember we always lose 1 in the month i like most other dont get why other then pg oc war and outland explores is in oc map all the other things should be hold by npc so can doit no matter of in guild who do oc or not

Comment

There has been tons of suggestions to separate TT, HST, Outland Exploration (and any future event) from the Outland Contest, including utilizing the un-employed NPCs in Cloud City for such. This way, players can still do the events within and the Guild Master can sign up for the contest portion (Post Grab and Central Crystal) if they wish.

An example of an NPC dialogue box:
          • Outland Map
          • Outland Contest
          • Leave
          This will probably make the outlands portal disappear. But who really needs that big Day-O lag inducing (slower than the 405 to get out) swirly anyways?
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

memory they aint listn to the players otherwise it had been seperated long time ago...

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Moved to feedback. Entry to the Outlands is not bugged, so there's nothing to fix. Is it ever going to be changed? Maybe the devs will listen to a whole lot of people providing feedback publicly in one massive thread.
              Is there a master suggestion list that mods use to talk to devs?

It just seems very one sided the conversations, whether or not the devs are interested in listening to the player community.

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post

Is there a master suggestion list that mods use to talk to devs?

It just seems very one sided the conversations, whether or not the devs are interested in listening to the player community.
                The process is we gather popular suggestions and feedback where the majority of the community is in agreement, and we forward all related threads and conversation to R2. A thread with many pages, or many threads with several pages, is a good indicator that a lot of people have provided their feedback on an issue. R2 then forwards the feedback to the devs, who add it to their own issue tracker. From there, it goes through the dev company to determine if it's feasible, if it's in the scope of their vision for the game, if they have the budget to allocate to the project, and then where on the list of priorities it will be. The only time we are informed of the progress of a suggestion is when it's a firm no, but since sometimes those firm no's do change, we don't kill off suggestions we've received a no to. Sometimes a suggestion is great, it's just not a priority for the devs, or it's pending budget allocations.

Sometimes, the devs reach out to R2 and request feedback. Right now, they are interested in hearing about Sylph Atoll. That doesn't mean they aren't interested in Outlands being accessible to everyone all the time, or other issues, just that their priorities are aligned with Atoll at the moment. The surveys R2 sometimes runs, those are questions based on what the devs want to know, so if ever you see one of those, make sure to take the time to answer it as the answer does matter, but keep in mind that not everyone is going to feel the same way you do.

Outlands being guild only that the guild leader has to sign up for - I would guess this is to promote teamwork and active guilds, as guilds that are active and work together will do better with guild events, which is now a pretty major part of the game. I have yet to speak to anyone who feels that locking everything into the Outlands category is a desirable thing, but these threads are only getting to a few posts before dying out, which generally means most people either don't mind or they don't care. Even if I merge them all together, it's still not enough, as it's the same people in each of the threads.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

MemoryLane True on that aspect as most of the time, it would be the same key folks who are doing the voicing (the forums can be accessed by forum.r2games.com, but not at the main R2 screen where probably the majority logs onto before either going to the forum or to a game to play; to them, they think the forum is still down) when issues come forth.

Outlands itself has become an issue where there is a cool off time that Guild Masters cannot register between the final match of the season and the first day of the month. That's the problem and why most players want to separate the two sides into their own independent sections (one for the Map which should be accessible by any and all members of a guild to do; the other for the contest bit that comes with a start date). During this cool-off period, if I want to register my guild so I can do outland exploration, I cannot because I have to wait until the 1st to do so, meaning there will be days I will lose out from the end of the seasonal month (last fight) at that moment.

Bottom line, the guilds are active, but want to be able to do the Outland stuff like TT, HST, EA, etc. without having to wait through a black out date and missing out on rewards/devotion.

Comment

sry to say but Outland Exploration should stay in outland map becuse of the name but ther other 2 thing has nothing whit oc to do so should be remove from ther.

Comment

Outland Exploration should be separate from Outland Contest. Post Grab and Central Crystal War should be registered through the Guild Master while the others including the Exploration should be accessed by those that want to do it without a waiting period and for daily devotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                        Outland Exploration should be separate from Outland Contest. Post Grab and Central Crystal War should be registered through the Guild Master while the others including the Exploration should be accessed by those that want to do it without a waiting period and for daily devotion.
                        Agreed.

This wasn't much of an issue when OC was quarterly, but matches were imbalanced, etc.

Comment

Working...
                        X