Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

46,800 balens for (1) mount (do people actually buy it)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 46,800 balens for (1) mount (do people actually buy it)

Greetings, I was curious as to if the staff of R2 actually realize they have some impossible tasks within their hot events. There are always mounts that cost 1200+ of monthly event shards that normally run at 39 balens each. When doing the math it will cost 46,800 balens for a single mount; have you noticed that people do not spend that kind of money on mounts and in noticing that change the events to actual events players will use. As a business major, I would recommend that you have people cash to make the game easier and you will have more revenue then what you are currently getting. Without looking at your numbers, maybe something you would like to consider.

The simple answer is no.

Its put there to "entice", but ofc there will be the occasional player who has the money, and wants to catch up in the game, mounts and clothing are the prime ways to grow in battlerating.

Then again if you knew what some people spend, you'd be in shock some have spent over $100k.

Comment

Yep, I just laugh on that one. It's mainly there to entice players into spending for a few pixels. Smart ones will probably just steer clear from such and use the balens for the Rider's Box instead, hoping to get that mount (and title that comes with it). I've done the rider's box thing a few times (after knowing that I do not have to spend 60k bound balens for a merged sylph processing) and have gotten a few mounts that came with a title when I did the 10 box deal. Or even save up a lot of beast souls and hope the mount they are seeking will show up on the mount shop (thus far 6000+ beast souls for the ones that came about a month or two ago).
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Yeah those prices are a bit steep for my blood also. That cost though is if you outright buy it, you can do the lucky exchange for a chance at getting them too.

The riders chest is probably one of the best bets at this time, since you can get any mount in the game at random in there.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

I've heard horror stories when it comes to the Malicious Exchange that players have gotten tons of event trinklets to exchange and none yielded a mount. Don't know if it's on their luck or what, but who knows.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            I've heard horror stories when it comes to the Malicious Exchange that players have gotten tons of event trinklets to exchange and none yielded a mount. Don't know if it's on their luck or what, but who knows.
            These stories are true but on the other hand, i've managed to get a couple of special mounts with title and a merged sylph from lucky exchange. It is possible but the droprates are so low, chances are higher that you get struck by lightning more easy than getting a mount+title. :P

Comment

Working...
            X