Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

guild size really doesn't matter? (outlands)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild size really doesn't matter? (outlands)

Been like this for the 6th month in a row. Wondering if it's just my guild or everywhere else.

Different size, similar BR bracket perhaps?
    East coast archer.

Comment

maybe, but only the biggest one has knighted players and more than 3 actives (look at the blessing points).

Comment

It places you based off your guilds BR. It is possible that your guilds BR is very low there might not be a lot of other guilds that fall into your BR bracket.

This is an old screen shot from one of mine.

When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Took the time to register again (after being on hiatus for 2-3 months) into the Outland Contest. I took a look at my defending roster to see (aside from my own units that tipped my ship's BR to nearly 40 mil) a few folks (5 to be exact) with 5 mil BR to 10 mil BR (the highest) from the other guilds. The rest are "runts" (less than 100k BR). But, we're at 180-something while others are double that amount. I would think I would get better amounts of folks if we are going on the BR of guilds.

I didn't participate since I was out and about, yet again, in having fun on the road.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I think it has more to do how many active players are playing/online.
            Ingame name: RubberDuckie
            Server: EST, R2games
            Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
            Toon: Knight
            Guild: -

Comment

Could be as close to accurate I can see of it since the stuff before I only get nearly the total amount of people active/online on those teams as I would pump into my units.

Comment

players who ben away for 14 day start to no count in br i think but 100% sure then it dont show day more ther br dont count in guild strenght but ther stil show up in oc war

Comment

I might put that into play, kanusti, one day to see if that is true. As of today, we're the smallest team of 133 characters (12 of which are mine ranging from 1.6M BR to 4.1M BR).

Comment

Well, I just checked it again today. It's actually 18, 46, 48, and 297 members, and the team with 297 members have at least 19 knighted members who participated in postgrab, while the other 3 teams have only 1-3 actives each, with no one knighted and no one above 7 million BR. I wouldn't think guild size, BR, number of actives, etc. had mattered, at least not on the map my alt's guild was always assigned to.

Comment

with a little cunning and planning a small guild can beat higher br guilds if they don't have many actives...ie 20 5M br vs 5 20M br near the end do all blessing..def bless costs 30 points of 600 total so you get 20 bless X 800 points for total 16k points x the 20 active members 320k total points while the big guild can only muster a few points from winning easy fihgts.......same thing for post grab my small alts guild with highest br of 5.2M vs 4 over 20M we swarmed them and when we had 2or 3 at their post one attacked and the others took post while they fought...we never won a single fight but we took the post....participation Is the key.............on another note {that I don't have a shot of his little guild and teammates who numbered 45 total players on his side vs 385**...none of the 385 ever showed for OW or post grab so we won again on participation

Comment

no tactic would work if they have more pg participants than the total of your team and each of them is 5-50 time the br of any member in your team.
                        i guess some had jumped guild or registered late, but even on the first day the biggest team already had 15+ pg participants, so it wasn't entirely a result of guild jumping or late registration.

Comment

Karma must have loved me. That one guild I squared off on the first week of Imperial War that sent in their rep to down talk me in world chat (like literally sent someone to my server cluster) managed to be on the opposing team. I guess they truly don't like me now as I deployed my units during Post Grab at a strategic move to keep the 14 some at bay. Now, they dropped to like 5 or 6 during a fight.

Although, I do feel sorry for them sometimes as they try everything they could muster to try and win these PG fights; all to no avail.

Well, when you try to drop a bomb into my pool, I kindly respond with a very fast fleet group of my strongest that will rain everything in their arsenal.

On the plunders for CCW, it's a % based on the total points at that time. So when a team gets a high amount, and if the attackers have a good amount of energy shots (I call them "rounds" because I am tactical that way), they can seriously drop that winning team to 2nd place before the event ends, and before they can make up for the difference to be in first place again. I count bullets so when I see the points go up, I know (from a non-paying point of view) if they are bone dry or have one in the chamber; I plan my attacks accordingly.

Except on Half-Energy use days, a person (with CA passing) can recharge 5-6 shots between battle rounds (regular 60 energy costs). On those days, it can be between 10 and 12 shots for attack if they are strong enough in doing so.

Comment

Working...
                          X