Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Titan temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan temple

What a stupid way to have to get your titan shards. This is way to hard for most of us with 3 friggas in the room and kids that come back after they are dead and then they restore the main toon.

The Borg Collective
    S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Stupid it is and it get's horrible when you finally have enough shards to get the new titan and see it fail when you try to get it (13 times in a row, wasted 1300 shards now and still not the 5th titan). I stopped with TT, not worth the trouble and the tantrums because the devs won't fix it (it is **** since they ever implemented TT and it got even worse over time).

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
      Stupid it is and it get's horrible when you finally have enough shards to get the new titan and see it fail when you try to get it (13 times in a row, wasted 1300 shards now and still not the 5th titan). I stopped with TT, not worth the trouble and the tantrums because the devs won't fix it (it is **** since they ever implemented TT and it got even worse over time).
      I know exactly how you feel it happened to me as well where it kept failing and then you can't even win the first battle to start getting shards again. The pic was of the 2nd battle today managed after 3 turns of dying to finally kill them what a joke this game is getting to be.
      The Borg Collective
      S526 Ghostwood Downs

Comment

angeldust we mentioned TT in another post

Because of the game's emphasis on unlimited spending, and focus on battle rating.
        Players are more inclined to constantly feeding the monster, battle rating will continue to grow without cap.

Its the same as many people have been complaining about battlegrounds.

Everything that the game has been implementing over the last 2 years, have created gaps and separation from players.
        • Lets say growth rate for cashers is 1mill br every ~1-1.5 weeks, while for non/light cashers is probably 1mill every 3 months
        • So non-casher/F2P player will never catch up, but also for Titan Temple uses top 100 BR, so in 3 months, a 40M knight w/ void emissary and frigga, grows to about 50M, while a 18M knight (non-casher) grows to about 20M (being generous)
        • As you can see the player gap is getting wider, making it impossible to play or participate in events.
        • The devs are probably not even looking at growth rate of players, but just the amount of cash flow generate.

As the game continues to year 5, events become more repetitive, and also harder to do.

We know R2 isn't incontrol of a game they publish, and the dev's haven't been listening to us.
        This game is more and more cashers dedicated only. Titan temple with cashers to boost their ego, impossible for lower br knighthoods, "top 3 cashers"

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
          angeldust we mentioned TT in another post

Because of the game's emphasis on unlimited spending, and focus on battle rating.
          Players are more inclined to constantly feeding the monster, battle rating will continue to grow without cap.

Its the same as many people have been complaining about battlegrounds.

Everything that the game has been implementing over the last 2 years, have created gaps and separation from players.
          • Lets say growth rate for cashers is 1mill br every ~1-1.5 weeks, while for non/light cashers is probably 1mill every 3 months
          • So non-casher/F2P player will never catch up, but also for Titan Temple uses top 100 BR, so in 3 months, a 40M knight w/ void emissary and frigga, grows to about 50M, while a 18M knight (non-casher) grows to about 20M (being generous)
          • As you can see the player gap is getting wider, making it impossible to play or participate in events.
          • The devs are probably not even looking at growth rate of players, but just the amount of cash flow generate.

As the game continues to year 5, events become more repetitive, and also harder to do.

We know R2 isn't incontrol of a game they publish, and the dev's haven't been listening to us.
          Well today it is even worse. Now not only do we have to contend with multiple friggas but on my server 2 had the new evolved euds and I went through 4 attempts to fail killing them.

Maybe the devs should look at the average person playing and either change tt so that the kids are not in there or that if they are that once the die they cannot come back alive.

But being a mage makes it even harder now as most times this game is focused on Archers as the main toons.
          The Borg Collective
          S526 Ghostwood Downs

Comment

Originally posted by angeldust View Post

Well today it is even worse. Now not only do we have to contend with multiple friggas but on my server 2 had the new evolved euds and I went through 4 attempts to fail killing them.

Maybe the devs should look at the average person playing and either change tt so that the kids are not in there or that if they are that once the die they cannot come back alive.

But being a mage makes it even harder now as most times this game is focused on Archers as the main toons.

You are absolutely right the devs should look into the game. I think our biggest problem/gripe, is we keep sending tickets, complaints to one of the "best mmorpds of the year". And nothing is being done or evaluated. I think the reality compared to other MMO's, is that R2 isn't in control, they are just a publisher or in other terms a re-seller. And like many re-sellers, they provide limited support or help, and it is sometimes better to go straight to the vendor-manufacturer. This problem isnt common with many MMO's, just particularly this one for the amount of money that people spend and time they put in, we design issues, and game play issues that exist in year 5, that have existed since year 1. This is not an indictment on R2 support, its basically to the point that the dev''s don't care anymore.

Knights have become the premiere class because of over-cashing, Archers were always the best toons, Mages were great because they had healing.

Comment

Some people just being stupid sometimes expecting to do everything at once,few of my guildies of cant do it before but now with hard working and advice they can do it slowly till strong enough to completed 8 stages,just go quit the game already rather than posting your stupid whining all the time,want to walk after you born? want to compete Lych lair when you just lvl 40? pfff stupid people really.

Comment

In my opinion, the devs should have used NPC data when coming forth with sprites as those being used are constantly changing with each day. A person in the top 100 might be in a mood to using a Frigga one day, another day a Thor. But have that data be flexible with the player's BR when generating sprites and difficulty for each battle, so the player won't feel discouraged.

However, that's asking for a toilet seat made out of gold; something we probably won't get.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R219409826 View Post
                  Some people just being stupid sometimes expecting to do everything at once,few of my guildies of cant do it before but now with hard working and advice they can do it slowly till strong enough to completed 8 stages,just go quit the game already rather than posting your stupid whining all the time,want to walk after you born? want to compete Lych lair when you just lvl 40? pfff stupid people really.
                  For one am not a L40 player and you obviously have no idea what your talking about. You come to my East Coast server and see how you go with doing it with 3 friggas on the main toons and 2 of those also have the new evolved euds. Each server is different depending on age of servers when your competing with old servers you don't stand much of a chance.
                  angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

Somehow I missed that part up there, and since someone was kind enough to put their reply, I shall do mine as well.

First, allow me to say that if you're doing Lych Lair at Level 40, then you're using a hack or third party software as that MPD doesn't become available until you hit Level 70. So basically, that argument is invalid, otherwise. Second, the game mechanics is relying on the top 100 of every server cluster and platform that is melded together to generate their sprites when it should have been fixed around the player's BR with NPC based sprites instead. Now, I don't foolishly spend my money on a game that is broken like some folks I see doing nowadays so they can satisfy their over-inflated egos in trying to outspend the others in being the top dog.

Not knocking on those that spend, but if you cannot make a character without putting any money to do most things, then you're just a useless sap just like the developers who use He-Man/She-Ra based characters to test (if they do such as I highly doubt it with all these bugs and shenanigans about) their foul ups and forgot that there are different kinds of players out there with characters of varying amounts of power, levels, equipment, Euds, and Sylphs.

Now, to answer your other stupid question, I did walk after I was born. I was one of those that do not try to stay in one place, and that scared my parents more. More scary is taking the wheel of a hatchback at age 6 through some winding turns in the mountains and thinking nothing of such. Those might be stupid things, but most stupid is the one asking a question that they know not of the people in the first place.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Meikura is right.

@R219409826 you may be lucky and not have issues with your game play, or you have cashed enough to do well.

Since we're all different types of players of different BR on different timezone server clusters, we all have similar issues/challenges.

Everyone here is trying hard, not everyone here wants to spend $20k a year to play this game.
                      However if you expect players to continue playing the game, or be apart of this wartune community you have to have design balance.

All we're doing here is showing that there is a game flaw, that is hurting alot of players from growing, without having to spend.
                      I've known more players quit because of the bad job the dev's are doing here than anything, because like many people who have a good head on themselves, they dont want to put $1000 a month into this game that lack proper support.

The way the things are setup, and the design. The game is not built for proper game play, but only to take your money.
                      Because that is the only 1 thing that gets high priorty support, if you cant spend or get your balens.

Comment

Why talk like the way you do? Is this something new, somebody complaints about something that needs to be fixed (since introdoction) and then somebody steps in the room and acts like the complainer is a whiner?

So you think it is normal that it was once possible to do 4 stages of TT with 6 or 7 mill BR and after growing to 11 mill BR it isn't even possible to pass stage 1? Advice isn't going to cut it here, i bet you know that too. People aren't stupid if they want to beat something wich wasn't build correctly. Euds need to stay dead after defeating them.

You have exactly one post on this forum and that is about you finding people stupid. Go home troll.

Comment

Lol im not surprised there is a bunch of noob gamers here, this game has lot of bug that i admit but in titan temple case i didnt find it wrong and if 11 mill BR cannot even beat 1 lvl that was enough evidence for me that you a noob, there is always a challenge in some game that you need to figured out how to beat it and you people completely fail on this so stop whining and blaming the game system, as for meikura guess you stupid enough for cannot see my example for saying that lvl 40 can actually do LL, that was just an example how people want to jump and finish thing wihtout much effort, and also for the casher bashing if you think that non casher cant be good then you have to stuck your head in the toilet because there is a few of non casher in my server who is playing good and do well compared with those noob casher. so keep complaining guys you wont get nowhere in this kind of game maybe barbie doll fit you guys more.

Comment

Lol im not surprised there is a bunch of noob gamers here, this game has lot of bug that i admit but in titan temple case i didnt find it wrong and if 11 mill BR cannot even beat 1 lvl that was enough evidence for me that you a noob, there is always a challenge in some game that you need to figured out how to beat it and you people completely fail on this so stop whining and blaming the game system, as for meikura guess you stupid enough for cannot see my example for saying that lvl 40 can actually do LL, that was just an example how people want to jump and finish thing wihtout much effort, and also for the casher bashing if you think that non casher cant be good then you have to stuck your head in the toilet because there is a few of non casher in my server who is playing good and do well compared with those noob casher. so keep complaining guys you wont get nowhere in this kind of game maybe barbie doll fit you guys more.
                            w00t, look @ me, i am respectless and calling everybody a noob and stupid. I am the coolest player around, i am not a barbie and making false statements.

Grow up.

Maybe post a video of you beating 4 stages of TT. I don't care how you do it but show us the proof that you are indeed a good player. And if you do, i take back all my words of you being a complete ***hole.

Got 4 frigga's with raindance and full teamshields firing shields right after a shield worn off. They all had BO's with suntoria and restoration, also firing them one at the time, this was in stage friggin 1. And you say that the reason we cannot beat stage 1 like this because we are noobs? Hahaha, you certainly are a funny little troll.

Proof of your victory and thus your right or you are just one of the many trolling persons who can't do **** themselves in the game.

Second post on the forum from a 4 yr of account just to call others noobs, kinda sad isn't it?

Comment

sorry the upset the flow of complaints, I just wondered if the forum was repaired haven't been able to post in ages.
                              Last edited by Mennoly; 07-09-2017, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X