Titan temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    But, that's okay. I know of a way we can settle this once and for all. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Others would say "pictures or it didn't happen". And then there is me in saying "a video is much better for the world to see". So, He-Man/She-Ra, either a video showing you can do all that Day-O you have said and proving many of us wrong, or you're just full of it. End of story.
    Best idea ever Meikura. That is why i've made an interesting screenshot. This is stage 1 in TT. I cannot pass that with my 12m BR. :P
    Originally posted by fxsignal007 View Post
    TITAN TEMPLE will be even more broken with sea willpower...good luck boys...
    Yeah. with the incoming Sea Witch it is going to be bad, very bad since that willpower is all about healing. The Sea Witch makes Oracle look like a child.

Last edited by Buuurman; 08-23-2017, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
      And you even tell someone that he is a bad player, is it up to you to say if a player is good or not all of the sudden? Players can hit KH today with a BR of 4.8 mill. Well, i wish those players all the luck in the world because the next couple of months they are not able to beat 1 stage of TT. But oke, it is your right to defend the developers and TT but know that it is our right to discuss about it. There is no point in blaming the players, we all are busting our butts off in TT and you can beat several stages, good for you. Others cannot, have some heart for that too instead of playing the same old song that it is doable and that others can beat it too.
      That is merely my personally opinion, and as I said until now I've never known anyone to play for over 3 years and only be 4.5m br. Yes, players can hit KH at low brs, but that does not entile them to easy running of everything. I was KH for months before I beat tt - why should new players have it easier than I did? TT has some major flaws, but not being doable by all KH is NOT one of them.[/QUOTE]

We are not you nor are we those other people you are talking about. Hell, we might not even spent the same amount of time in this game but when only playing 3hrs a day isn't enough, what is?
      If you spend those 3hrs properly, you can get most things done - you can certainly get all the important things done.

But, that's okay. I know of a way we can settle this once and for all. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Others would say "pictures or it didn't happen". And then there is me in saying "a video is much better for the world to see". So, He-Man/She-Ra, either a video showing you can do all that Day-O you have said and proving many of us wrong, or you're just full of it. End of story.
      I don't have any screen recording software, but I can give you screenshots. I have added one showing the top players in my cluster, one showing 4 lvls completed and who is in lvl 5 (4 attempts still left), 1 showing the lvl 5 tt team dead in the battle, and finally one showing my current br (19.5m).

"There are no bad players when playing the game; only those who ridicule others of their ability are the bad players"
      There are definitely bad players in any game - video or otherwise. The only question is if those people will learn and adapt, or if they are happy to sit in their ignorance. People who want to learn and make the effort, I'm happy to help out, but those who blame everything but themselves, I have no time for

Comment

Only bad players are the jackasses who think they are better than everyone else.

Now, since you showed me such, I am satisfied, and won't ask of such again.

The only difference between you and me is that I am not a VIP as I won't put a dime to this already broken game. Sorry, but I felt my money is put into better use like paying my bills that are due, or taking a nice drive to some place, having lunch or dinner, and then going on a cruise through the town before heading back home. Yet, I am the ignorant one with a supposed low BR. Only ones who don't think there is a problem with the game are the ignorant ones in my opinion.

Tell you the truth, 4.6 mil is not bad for a CA as there are a few of them rolling around on my server cluster, rest of the CA's are lower than that (2-3 mil is the average, 500k-1 mil is low); those who are like 6-7 mil are KH on their way to doing whatever the KHs do.

I will revisit this debacle once I get my equipment maxed out on forge as everything else fairly nominal at the moment. I wish I can turn off titles so it won't record the BR from them, so I can get a true BR from such. That way, I can make a solid argument when the numbers aren't in the favor and tell someone they are full of it.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Best idea ever Meikura. That is why i've made an interesting screenshot. This is stage 1 in TT. I cannot pass that with my 12m BR. :P

Yeah. with the incoming Sea Witch it is going to be bad, very bad since that willpower is all about healing. The Sea Witch makes Oracle look like a child.
          Yeah, 12m br is a bit low for titan temple - I was at 12.5m br I think when I was first getting a few levels and has increased in difficultly a bit since then. 12m br should be enough for an archer, probably need around 14m br for others. For your br, your best chance is to whittle them down - you want to do as much damage as you can and then die before they can frigga heal. It might take a few rounds, but once you klll 1-2 of them, it gets much easier.

Only bad players are the jackasses who think they are better than everyone else.
          Those are just plain ***** and has nothing to do with if they are a good or bad player (good/bad being based on the results you are able to achieve.)

Now, since you showed me such, I am satisfied, and won't ask of such again.
          I'm always happy to back up what I say I can do.

The only difference between you and me is that I am not a VIP as I won't put a dime to this already broken game. Sorry, but I felt my money is put into better use like paying my bills that are due, or taking a nice drive to some place, having lunch or dinner, and then going on a cruise through the town before heading back home. Yet, I am the ignorant one with a supposed low BR. Only ones who don't think there is a problem with the game are the ignorant ones in my opinion.
          The VIP only started this year (I was maxed KH before I started) - first couple of years I had no VIP, but then the game required less time then, so VIP is just to make a few things easier.. i understand you not wanting to pay, but vip is cheap enough for the the time it saves me. 4.5m br is a low br, hell even my 19.5m br is quite mediocre at best in the grand scheme of things where we have 50m br players. As for problems i this game, there's a damn long list of those, but not making everything instantly accessible to everyone isn't one of them.

Tell you the truth, 4.6 mil is not bad for a CA as there are a few of them rolling around on my server cluster, rest of the CA's are lower than that (2-3 mil is the average, 500k-1 mil is low); those who are like 6-7 mil are KH on their way to doing whatever the KHs do.
          Yes, being only CA will significantly hamper you ability to grow stronger, but there is really no point holding on on getting kh - for all matching purposes you are lvl 80 as are the khs (yes, this is one of the problems with the game, but it's clear it's never going to be changed), so you may as well go for it and take advantage of the the other half (or so) of the game and improve your character. But if you want to stick around at CA and linger, that's you're choice.

I will revisit this debacle once I get my equipment maxed out on forge as everything else fairly nominal at the moment. I wish I can turn off titles so it won't record the BR from them, so I can get a true BR from such. That way, I can make a solid argument when the numbers aren't in the favor and tell someone they are full of it.
          You just need to figure out how much hp, matk, patk, etc. they are giving you, then it's fairly easy to figure out the br from there since there's a relationship from those stats to your br and they even helpfully give you a summary of it at the top.

Comment

Trust me, my biggest qualm at the moment is getting the talents maxed out; which is why I say it will be months before I even get to that point; and with more performance problems (as noted elsewhere), it might be a bit longer; else, I would be KH by now. Everything else is at the ready (or already done). As far as matching goes, it's still a "one size fits all" method from the developers. For giggles, I used my lowly test lvl 20-something unit (on s99 for new patches) and it nearly peed its pants when it faced an entire team of KHs for group arena; so I know that's always been a problem with no correction or hope in sight.

You know those 50 mils are probably those that drop bank like Bill Gates. They've probably got every mount in the game as well as every clothing piece. There is one that is around 40-something that I know spends for the Rider Chest/Clothing Box daily on top of being VIP on my server. I know those aren't cheap as I did a few rounds in the past on either one of them, and stopped when I got junk instead.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

2x sea witch

Comment

Working...
              X