Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Fix your damn classes - or at least re-balance them so everyone has a chance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    listen listen... knight is awesome. if i had second chance i will reroll for knight for sure.
    i have main archer n mage alt (already retired tho). n i hate a good knight. its so hard to take em down. archer?? no no no.
    my advice: u knight, be patience, u will shine later.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

    played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

    Comment


    • #17
      in this game only mages sux, if i have same stats on knights wich my mage have, i pwned everyone on my server
      class balance ****
      cash - noncah balance ****

      so game ****? - ye

      dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

      Comment


      • #18
        hmmm
        mage sux?? r u sure?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          Isn't it weird to think knights should out do archers in damage? The class is for tanking, so more defense is better.

          Compare to knights, other two classes don't have that much defense and HP. Heal on block gives knights so much HP it's not funny. Without troops, unless the archer have 5k BR more than the knight, they are pretty much dead. And it's the same to mages. Knights reap archers' medium Pdef to pieces.

          And you who talked about games much, much more complicated than this one, haven't taken a look at the skill tree or what? As I have said above, knights are for tanking and their skills are also lean towards tanking. Building them to a different path is harder and would need to spend some money on it to make it work as well as tank build.
          ye right that's why our server's ranked 1 is a knight who hits with 8k and both MDEF and PDEF are 6+ and the 2nd is a mage hits less but has the same amount of PDEF and MDEF, isn't it obvious yet that cash is everything ? lol'ed
          btw you said knights for tanking but have u ever heard about dps knight build ? lolz
          Bring it on cashers

          ~C-C-C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breake-e-e-e-r-r

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by idnshu View Post
            hmmm
            mage sux?? r u sure?
            12k patk knight with 6k mdef will beat mage with 12k matk n 6kpdef o u think not?

            archer with 12k patk will beat mage easy


            for example my stats 12kmatk (astra + 20%dmg), 32k hp, 6,1kpdef, 11,5k mdef my damage vs:

            archers with 5,5-6k mdef around 7-8k from rof n ~5k from bolt, archer with same patk hit me by multishot 10-12k , wo crit by first skill (dnt remember name) 4,5-5k but multi shot hit every 2nd turn so every 2nd turn i get 10-12k dmg , i cant hit so much every 2nd turn bcs cd ye? u wanna said troops must help? ye from 1 attack from archer or 2 attacks from knight (so archer need do 2 turn for kill my troops, knights need do 4 turn for kill troops, mage need same as archer 2 turn)

            about knight , mages must be anti-class of knight but it isn true, why? they have to much stat boost from passive, nice regen, agoran shield, dmg reduction , what mages have? just matk wich easy to penetrte knight armor , but they have low pdef..so its not mages proc its just balance between knight n mage, but how i said knights have a lot way to save him from dmg, mages have nothing, heal? for heal u must eat toi much rage n lose turn, knights can eat yr rage


            Yes im sure mages sux, maybe they cool at 35-44 but after 55+ they ololo, they all game sux, n knights whining, omg i can give u my mage if u think that knights sux


            p.s. my mage 55lvl 39k br, i know what about i talking if u think they if u easy kill ppl wich br less then yr on 10-15k or have gear diff on X5 or X0 lvl u lol
            class balance ****
            cash - noncah balance ****

            so game ****? - ye

            dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

            Comment


            • #21
              knights sucks , end of story ....

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
                knights sucks , end of story ....
                Sorry, this section isn't for ignorant people. Your post will be removed soon -trollface-
                Bring it on cashers

                ~C-C-C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breake-e-e-e-r-r

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                  12k patk knight with 6k mdef will beat mage with 12k matk n 6kpdef o u think not?

                  archer with 12k patk will beat mage easy


                  for example my stats 12kmatk (astra + 20%dmg), 32k hp, 6,1kpdef, 11,5k mdef my damage vs:

                  archers with 5,5-6k mdef around 7-8k from rof n ~5k from bolt, archer with same patk hit me by multishot 10-12k , wo crit by first skill (dnt remember name) 4,5-5k but multi shot hit every 2nd turn so every 2nd turn i get 10-12k dmg , i cant hit so much every 2nd turn bcs cd ye? u wanna said troops must help? ye from 1 attack from archer or 2 attacks from knight (so archer need do 2 turn for kill my troops, knights need do 4 turn for kill troops, mage need same as archer 2 turn)

                  about knight , mages must be anti-class of knight but it isn true, why? they have to much stat boost from passive, nice regen, agoran shield, dmg reduction , what mages have? just matk wich easy to penetrte knight armor , but they have low pdef..so its not mages proc its just balance between knight n mage, but how i said knights have a lot way to save him from dmg, mages have nothing, heal? for heal u must eat toi much rage n lose turn, knights can eat yr rage


                  Yes im sure mages sux, maybe they cool at 35-44 but after 55+ they ololo, they all game sux, n knights whining, omg i can give u my mage if u think that knights sux


                  p.s. my mage 55lvl 39k br, i know what about i talking if u think they if u easy kill ppl wich br less then yr on 10-15k or have gear diff on X5 or X0 lvl u lol
                  Agreeing with this, mage have nothing except aoe, which is good for what? kill troops and pve... heal is too costly, rarely get to use it. A good knight will just chew me out. They need to fight through my troops? yeah right, whirlwind and I'm half dead already, so obviously my troops even more. A good knight well built will dodge most my hits, and heal in the process, without even doing anything... we dont even dare to aoe them when they have reverse on, cuz we take 2k-3k recoil damage everytime... and like it wasnt enough, they can shield when they're somewhat near dead, allowing them to turn tide of battle if they even get in a tight spot... and dont get me started on archers lol, ridiculous crits, nuff said.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
                    knights sucks , end of story ....
                    Knights don't suck
                    if ur a knight who gets pawned then it just means u suck not the very class

                    all class are balanced there is no over powered class

                    but
                    there are over powered players and squishy players

                    depends on how good u play

                    u play good u get to be called OP
                    u play bad u get to be called squishy


                    Plain and simple
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

                    I am a 100% Noob

                    I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

                    Become a friend and be kind

                    hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


                    MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

                    I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                      u play good u get to be called OP
                      u play bad u get to be called squishy
                      how play good? it is turn based game, its not 3d mmorpg, where u can kite, jump, where 100500 skills to use n all of them usefull n need good reaction, n strategy

                      in wartune reallt active skills maximum 3-4 n u just need to wait yr turn, lol, in this kind of games only stats n class features can called OP not player
                      class balance ****
                      cash - noncah balance ****

                      so game ****? - ye

                      dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Warcurse View Post
                        Agreeing with this, mage have nothing except aoe, which is good for what? kill troops and pve... heal is too costly, rarely get to use it. A good knight will just chew me out. They need to fight through my troops? yeah right, whirlwind and I'm half dead already, so obviously my troops even more. A good knight well built will dodge most my hits, and heal in the process, without even doing anything... we dont even dare to aoe them when they have reverse on, cuz we take 2k-3k recoil damage everytime... and like it wasnt enough, they can shield when they're somewhat near dead, allowing them to turn tide of battle if they even get in a tight spot... and dont get me started on archers lol, ridiculous crits, nuff said.
                        Now come to mage? --"
                        Well, then maybe you set your mage on wrong direction.
                        Im mage and usually I go after knight on BG becouse they easier to kill, archer get me some trouble with their crit. But sure, Archer designed to be mage worst enemy.
                        Yes, mage good for AoE, spamming AoE to be exact. Get the right formula for skill and you're good to go for hunting knight. But leave some abnormal knight with ridiculous def, that imposible. lol.
                        Last edited by Ruise; 12-31-2012, 01:00 PM.
                        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                        IGN - Vein

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                          Knights don't suck
                          if ur a knight who gets pawned then it just means u suck not the very class

                          all class are balanced there is no over powered class

                          but
                          there are cash players and non-cash players

                          depends on how good u pay

                          u pay good u get to be called OP
                          u pay bad u get to be called squishy


                          Plain and simple
                          fixed =o...
                          Bring it on cashers

                          ~C-C-C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breake-e-e-e-r-r

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                            12k patk knight with 6k mdef will beat mage with 12k matk n 6kpdef o u think not?

                            archer with 12k patk will beat mage easy


                            for example my stats 12kmatk (astra + 20%dmg), 32k hp, 6,1kpdef, 11,5k mdef my damage vs:

                            archers with 5,5-6k mdef around 7-8k from rof n ~5k from bolt, archer with same patk hit me by multishot 10-12k , wo crit by first skill (dnt remember name) 4,5-5k but multi shot hit every 2nd turn so every 2nd turn i get 10-12k dmg , i cant hit so much every 2nd turn bcs cd ye? u wanna said troops must help? ye from 1 attack from archer or 2 attacks from knight (so archer need do 2 turn for kill my troops, knights need do 4 turn for kill troops, mage need same as archer 2 turn)

                            about knight , mages must be anti-class of knight but it isn true, why? they have to much stat boost from passive, nice regen, agoran shield, dmg reduction , what mages have? just matk wich easy to penetrte knight armor , but they have low pdef..so its not mages proc its just balance between knight n mage, but how i said knights have a lot way to save him from dmg, mages have nothing, heal? for heal u must eat toi much rage n lose turn, knights can eat yr rage


                            Yes im sure mages sux, maybe they cool at 35-44 but after 55+ they ololo, they all game sux, n knights whining, omg i can give u my mage if u think that knights sux


                            p.s. my mage 55lvl 39k br, i know what about i talking if u think they if u easy kill ppl wich br less then yr on 10-15k or have gear diff on X5 or X0 lvl u lol
                            yes...i agree with u. knights have too many passives. mages have AoE, that's all. they sux at damage, speed, rage, CD.....u name it. Troops? LOL. they don't give that much of a different outcome in battle. they're all dead in 1-2 turns. so if a mage beat u somewhere along the way, it's not bcoz they're strong, but simply because your character build is weak.
                            I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by G-Elite View Post
                              ye right that's why our server's ranked 1 is a knight who hits with 8k and both MDEF and PDEF are 6+ and the 2nd is a mage hits less but has the same amount of PDEF and MDEF, isn't it obvious yet that cash is everything ? lol'ed
                              btw you said knights for tanking but have u ever heard about dps knight build ? lolz
                              Yes, we can go that route. In fact, we kinda sorta have to in some ways. The sad fact though is if you're referring to go full crit, you're gonna get destroyed in duels.

                              If you think those stats are good, I don't think you have a competitive server. I don't blame you really - seeing how a few servers come out every week. If you come to and scope out Kong 1, you'll see more competition. Why? The moment this game was released on Kong, it amassed a huge playerbase - before R2 could bring another server. (Our knights have 10k in PATK, 10k in PDEF, 9k in MDEF - and a couple even higher than that.)

                              Still, as one of the posters has conceded, Knights have a tough time on WB and cata/necro. They can hold their own for duels but top-end mages will take out top-end knights *usually* (aside from bad rolls, varying damage, etc.). The fact Knights cannot amass gold on WB partly contributes to this. Did some testing on WB for a couple dozen of full events using full crit and, though the damage is *very slightly* higher, it's still nowhere as close as archers and mages can pump out.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by G-Elite View Post
                                fixed =o...
                                No i don't mean cashers and non cashers even cashers can be a squishy if they play bad

                                it depends on how ur playing not paying

                                Originally posted by R24152717 View Post
                                yes...i agree with u. knights have too many passives. mages have AoE, that's all. they sux at damage, speed, rage, CD.....u name it. Troops? LOL. they don't give that much of a different outcome in battle. they're all dead in 1-2 turns. so if a mage beat u somewhere along the way, it's not bcoz they're strong, but simply because your character build is weak.
                                Not true

                                mages have a good cool down rate

                                slasher (our primary skill) takes 5 seconds
                                lighting bolt (mage primary skill) takes 1 second

                                use the skill calculator and see for ur self

                                all class are strong and knights don't have any more passives than mages have

                                mages are magical DPS and healers

                                but it doesn't mean they are OP cause

                                ALL CLASS ARE BALANCED
                                Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-31-2012, 11:17 PM.
                                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

                                I am a 100% Noob

                                I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

                                Become a friend and be kind

                                hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


                                MY GUIDES:
                                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

                                I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X