Fix your damn classes - or at least re-balance them so everyone has a chance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
    world boss is important because it is a huge source of gold and daru, particularly now that we use vouchers. So this really hurts knights.
    lol? archers dominate on WB, next knights, why? bcs they spamm ulti every battle with WB, they have most damage from skill bcs they more cool on single target, if mage better then knight on WB, this two reasons wich can be: 1. mage heavy casher - knight poor, 2. mage pro double turner, knight noob in this bug
    Last edited by akirayama0ka; 01-01-2013, 04:32 PM.
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
      lol? archers dominate on WB, next knights, why? bcs they spamm ulti every battle with WB, they have most damage from skill bcs they more cool on single target, if mage better then knight on WB, this two reasons wich can be: 1. mage heavy casher - knight poor, 2. mage pro double turner, knight noob in this bug
      ???
      As far as I know, knight always fall behind on WB.
      On my server (3 server for now) top ten board always dominated by archer and some mage (even non-casher show up on there) and 1 knight, casher one.
      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
      IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
        ???
        As far as I know, knight always fall behind on WB.
        On my server (3 server for now) top ten board always dominated by archer and some mage (even non-casher show up on there) and 1 knight, casher one.
        in my country all ppl speak on russian, so all world speak on russian? on my server all top on WB archers , n sometimes ppl who used all buffs from vouchers n ballens (nvm knight or mage), i speaking about balance, balance mean that classes with same stats must be ~equals, or work on scheme stone->scissors->papper but in wartune disbalance, with same stat knights owned mages, n knights owned archers, archers always owned mages

i already told all about this, im 1 of the top mages on my server, ye i killin a lot of knights n archers, but its nvm, bcs i know that is disbalance , bcs i spend a lot of time for get this power then they did, i dont speak about cashers vs them no chances
        class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

Mages are far better on world boss than knights of the same level. Level 60+ I can't say as only 2 on my server have reached that level so far but below that knights are far behind. Mages are a little behind archers at 55, but still far above knights in terms of players of the same level if they all know what they are doing. Mages began to close the gap in the low 40s from my experience.
          Last edited by R24877577; 01-01-2013, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24152717 View Post
            all class are strong and knights don't have any more passives than mages have...

tenacity:
            Reduce damage received by 7%
            Reduce crit rate received by 5%

divine blessing:
            Pdef + 20%
            Max HP + 20%
            Received healing + 20%

enhanced block:
            100% to restore 4% HP when dodge

castinador:
            8% chance to reduce rage cost by 20

healing empowerment:
            Healing ability boost 8%
            Mdef boost 20%

u do the math.

Mages have a good cool down rate...

Slasher = 5 sec
            Ultimate Slasher = 5 sec
            Shadow Thrasher = 1 sec

Bolt = 1 sec
            RoF = 10 sec
            Meteor = 15 sec

i doubt that.

mages are magical DPS and healers...

Exactly......except that, they don't even heal that well. Suntoria lvl 3 is not even worth it, 1% more...that's it? LOL. If it's 1% more heal + 1 additional turn it would be worthwhile. On top of that, healing ability boost 8%. 8%...really? & it doesn't even affect suntoria(i think) although it is a healing ability. Archers can easily do better with their Bloodthirsty Strike -- 120% damage & restore 80%(70 + 10) life at 25 rage on the same turn (when it crits, it jumps from being 'great' to 'superb'); whereas, mages only heals 75% life at 35 rage & waste a turn...LOL. I can easily see restore at 15-18 rage.

Mages have bad rage gain too. 8 rage with one bolt attack (6+2). Knights gain 15 rage with one slasher attack (5+10). That's not 2 or 3 points, but 50% more rage than mages.

Knights & archers have 100% skill. Maybe mage should get theirs too. (Perhaps, 100% chance to restore life to all teammates equivalent to 20% of damage dealt by AoE spells. )

ALL CLASS ARE BALANCED...

Not really, but they are somewhat balance.
            Amen lol, you said it all

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
              Mages are far better on world boss than knights of the same level. Level 60+ I can't say as only 2 on my server have reached that level so far but below that knights are far behind. Mages are a little behind archers at 55, but still far above knights in terms of players of the same level if they all know what they are doing. Mages began to close the gap in the low 40s from my experience.
              archer with 13k patk do around 24k from multi shot n 12 k from basical (crit too) from SS around 60-70k crit , mage with same matk will do around 10k (with astra +20%) n 16k from ROF, knight (on my server no knights with 13k patk just 11,5k) n he do from slash 15k, from basical 8k , from ulti (i dont remember how much, but it around ~30k)

now try calculated, archer spam multi+basical, knight spam slash+basical+ulti, mage spam bolt on every 3-4 turn do ROF and 4-5 meteor(wich have same with rof dmg as well)
              class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

I guess all the knights on my server suck then.

Comment

maybe...and that's my suggestion..maybe balancing classes on WB is what we actually need

in addition to remove both stupid WB buffs and balens revive and everybody will be happy =P
                  Bring it on cashers

~C-C-C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breake-e-e-e-r-r

Comment

i just wanna that mages was more PVP then PVE or will same in pvp n pvp, bcs now they just good in PVE in heal mode and maybe good on GA

if i knowed that mages just mobs killa i never choose this class, n after watching what talents mage have i more n more wanna leave this stupid game with this stupid class balance
                    class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

i just wanna that mages was more PVP then PVE or will same in pvp n pvp, bcs now they just good in PVE in heal mode and maybe good on GA

if i knowed that mages just mobs killa i never choose this class, n after watching what talents mage have i more n more wanna leave this stupid game with this stupid class balance
                      Sorry, I have to take everyone else's side on this. For WB: archers > mages > knights. We spam our second ultis every battle but the other attacks are very low in damage relative to the other classes. We've discussed this at great length.

Originally posted by G-Elite View Post
                      maybe...and that's my suggestion..maybe balancing classes on WB is what we actually need

in addition to remove both stupid WB buffs and balens revive and everybody will be happy =P
                      I'd be ecstatic if this were done. Down the road, on CHN servers, they have a substitute WB system already. Not sure abut all the details but at least they acknowledge something needs to be done... one way or the other.

Comment

n after watching what talents mage have
                        Mage talents? I wanna see! Post please

Comment

Originally posted by R24152717 View Post
                          all class are strong and knights don't have any more passives than mages have...

tenacity:
                          Reduce damage received by 7%
                          Reduce crit rate received by 5%

divine blessing:
                          Pdef + 20%
                          Max HP + 20%
                          Received healing + 20%

enhanced block:
                          100% to restore 4% HP when dodge

castinador:
                          8% chance to reduce rage cost by 20

healing empowerment:
                          Healing ability boost 8%
                          Mdef boost 20%

u do the math.

Mages have a good cool down rate...

Slasher = 5 sec
                          Ultimate Slasher = 5 sec
                          Shadow Thrasher = 1 sec

Bolt = 1 sec
                          RoF = 10 sec
                          Meteor = 15 sec

i doubt that.

mages are magical DPS and healers...

Exactly......except that, they don't even heal that well. Suntoria lvl 3 is not even worth it, 1% more...that's it? LOL. If it's 1% more heal + 1 additional turn it would be worthwhile. On top of that, healing ability boost 8%. 8%...really? & it doesn't even affect suntoria(i think) although it is a healing ability. Archers can easily do better with their Bloodthirsty Strike -- 120% damage & restore 80%(70 + 10) life at 25 rage on the same turn (when it crits, it jumps from being 'great' to 'superb'); whereas, mages only heals 75% life at 35 rage & waste a turn...LOL. I can easily see restore at 15-18 rage.

Mages have bad rage gain too. 8 rage with one bolt attack (6+2). Knights gain 15 rage with one slasher attack (5+10). That's not 2 or 3 points, but 50% more rage than mages.

Knights & archers have 100% skill. Maybe mage should get theirs too. (Perhaps, 100% chance to restore life to all teammates equivalent to 20% of damage dealt by AoE spells. )

ALL CLASS ARE BALANCED...

Not really, but they are somewhat balance.
                          u forgot mana master for mages which is a passive for mattk
                          and combat master for knights

true we do have good passives but take a good look

mages have terrifying magical attack already even without the boosts we knights have

then our divine blessing passive OMG thats only useful when ur fighting an archer or if ur fighting a mage in a battle of HP cause low MDef and mages will fry u like a chicken roast

add 8% chance to reduce rage cost with ur crypt trinkets and see what happens :P u have a high chance to reduce rage and thats enough for a nice big area wide damage strong enough to send both me and my whole party on our knees

u guys do have a good cool down rate for ur skills

see how a knight players since we can't spam our only massive rage gain skill we can't use the heavy attacks like reverse damage and agoran's shield combo or the enhanced delphic destroyer + intercept combo so on and so on

our first 3 skills happen to have good cool down but they are totally useless unless u have a team backing u up

but as for u the cool down match ur rage gain

now its not like u guys can fire RoF like we fire our slasher since u have low rage gain so a lesser CD is not bad

as for meteor ok agreed 15 seconds for 1 AOE is too much even i would be angry but hey its not like my support is gonna make a revolutionary change but still i do feel for mages so i think meteor should have their CD reduced

as for rage gain yea well i heard that mages excel in orange PVE and less in PVP so i suppose the idea of low rage gain will change later on but i don't know maybe or maybe not

all i can do is pray mages get the rage they need

true knights have the fastest rage gain and they have the insane ability to remove ur rage and cause damage but tell me whats the point in getting all the rage u can only to attack as slow as a snail and that too the slowness doubles when u use the skills u need the most like

Whirlwind or enhanced delphic destroyer or agoran's shield or shadow thrasher

so we all have our ups and downs

mages have downs but so do knights

all class are balanced but its just that we have a hard time noticing it since the balance is only when u cannot level any more (END OF THE GAME)
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeon75 View Post
                            I was recommended this game by a friend just before Christmas, and I've enjoyed many aspects of it - even going as far as forming a guild - and I was all set to purchase some Balens to see how they would improve the game. At that point another player advised me to scrub my character and start again from scratch.

The problem? I had chosen to be a warrior - and as every player now knows, that's tantamount to calling yourself a victim or sacrificial pawn.

Here's the issue. Archers and mages can attack faster, hit harder, and absorb almost as much physical damage as a warrior of the same level - and that's just the base statistics. Once you add all the extra bits those two classes become stupidly - almost unfairly - powerful.

So here's the question for the developers. Are you going to fix this at some point, or do you expect people to continue playing the game when they know their preferred class has no chance of winning?

At this point I'm still willing to play the game, but until the balance is fixed I won't be parting with my hard-earned cash to see what Balens can do for me.
                            your response to warriors disgusts me me i have a warrior and i killed most mages and archers of my lvl even so are you considering what they wear or what you socket? or the lvl gem your using consider all these facts before you say that other classes are so powerful and dont forget how do you know if your enemy is using a lvl 3 pot lvl 4 pot or lvl 5 pot to increases their stats for a limited time?

seriously do people think behind the scenes or do you only look at whats on the surface.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                              u forgot mana master for mages which is a passive for mattk
                              and combat master for knights

true we do have good passives but take a good look

mages have terrifying magical attack already even without the boosts we knights have

then our divine blessing passive OMG thats only useful when ur fighting an archer or if ur fighting a mage in a battle of HP cause low MDef and mages will fry u like a chicken roast

add 8% chance to reduce rage cost with ur crypt trinkets and see what happens :P u have a high chance to reduce rage and thats enough for a nice big area wide damage strong enough to send both me and my whole party on our knees

u guys do have a good cool down rate for ur skills

see how a knight players since we can't spam our only massive rage gain skill we can't use the heavy attacks like reverse damage and agoran's shield combo or the enhanced delphic destroyer + intercept combo so on and so on

our first 3 skills happen to have good cool down but they are totally useless unless u have a team backing u up

but as for u the cool down match ur rage gain

now its not like u guys can fire RoF like we fire our slasher since u have low rage gain so a lesser CD is not bad

as for meteor ok agreed 15 seconds for 1 AOE is too much even i would be angry but hey its not like my support is gonna make a revolutionary change but still i do feel for mages so i think meteor should have their CD reduced

as for rage gain yea well i heard that mages excel in orange PVE and less in PVP so i suppose the idea of low rage gain will change later on but i don't know maybe or maybe not

all i can do is pray mages get the rage they need

true knights have the fastest rage gain and they have the insane ability to remove ur rage and cause damage but tell me whats the point in getting all the rage u can only to attack as slow as a snail and that too the slowness doubles when u use the skills u need the most like

Whirlwind or enhanced delphic destroyer or agoran's shield or shadow thrasher

so we all have our ups and downs

mages have downs but so do knights

all class are balanced but its just that we have a hard time noticing it since the balance is only when u cannot level any more (END OF THE GAME)
                              mages have 6% chance reduce 20% of rage cost, knights have 100% chance decrease rage cost on 10 points, what better?

trinkets have all
                              class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

Originally posted by Warcurse View Post
                                Mage talents? I wanna see! Post please
                                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=chinese+wiki

knights going in def n dpx, mage going in healing, n rage n who will dominate? u can check
                                class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

Working...
                                X