Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fix your damn classes - or at least re-balance them so everyone has a chance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaedalusLydax View Post
    I'm a level 28 knight, and if I play my skills right, and gem right, even with sup-par gear, I can still beat the other classes, and PvE is still easy, and it seems to just get easier and easier. If you're complaining about a class being unbalanced, you're playing it wrong. And everyone complaining, I'm sure you'd say your class is the weakest, go play another, find out it's weak too, complain about how THAT one is the weakest, go to the third, find out it's, surprise surprise, still weak, and complain how now THAT one is the weakest because you're playing it. It's not the class that's weak, it's the player and their strategy. Find out how to play it better, and stop saying they're unbalanced.
    Yes I agree, there's no weak class, only weak players. I never used balens to play and at level 25+ i can kill almost all easily.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Originally posted by DaedalusLydax View Post
      I'm a level 28 knight, and if I play my skills right, and gem right, even with sup-par gear, I can still beat the other classes, and PvE is still easy, and it seems to just get easier and easier. If you're complaining about a class being unbalanced, you're playing it wrong. And everyone complaining, I'm sure you'd say your class is the weakest, go play another, find out it's weak too, complain about how THAT one is the weakest, go to the third, find out it's, surprise surprise, still weak, and complain how now THAT one is the weakest because you're playing it. It's not the class that's weak, it's the player and their strategy. Find out how to play it better, and stop saying they're unbalanced.
      I agree. for any class to be good you have to know how to play. I know how frustrating it is to be defeated by knights and archers-i've lost against them many times but i don't think they're overpowered; i think maybe they're either higher lvl, have a better build, or both. I simply look at my own stats and ask how i can build my character better.

Class: Mage

Character: Neyla

Realm S109 Cursed Spring

Guild: LIKEABo

Comment

• Notes: this guys is only level 28, please ignore what he said

Originally posted by DaedalusLydax View Post

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
        Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
        Character Name: Halifax

Comment

• First of all, start comparing same tier of players. As in non-casher with non-casher and so on. Do that and then you'll see the unbalance factor. As for bad casher players, there's only few of them really. Cash will always overcome skill, unless the casher is a complete idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
            Yes I agree, there's no weak class, only weak players. I never used balens to play and at level 25+ i can kill almost all easily.
            first of all for constructive talking need open all available skills, when u have 2 skills n talking about balance its really wrong
            class balance ****
            cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

• There is one thread which says archer sucks.
              This thread says knight sucks.

So hey go and play a mage.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
              X