Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fix your damn classes - or at least re-balance them so everyone has a chance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    No i don't mean cashers and non cashers even cashers can be a squishy if they play bad

it depends on how ur playing not paying

Not true

mages have a good cool down rate

slasher (our primary skill) takes 5 seconds
    lighting bolt (mage primary skill) takes 1 second

use the skill calculator and see for ur self

all class are strong and knights don't have any more passives than mages have

mages are magical DPS and healers

but it doesn't mean they are OP cause

ALL CLASS ARE BALANCED
    all class are strong and knights don't have any more passives than mages have...

tenacity:
    Reduce damage received by 7%
    Reduce crit rate received by 5%

divine blessing:
    Pdef + 20%
    Max HP + 20%
    Received healing + 20%

enhanced block:
    100% to restore 4% HP when dodge

castinador:
    8% chance to reduce rage cost by 20

healing empowerment:
    Healing ability boost 8%
    Mdef boost 20%

u do the math.

Mages have a good cool down rate...

Slasher = 5 sec
    Ultimate Slasher = 5 sec
    Shadow Thrasher = 1 sec

Bolt = 1 sec
    RoF = 10 sec
    Meteor = 15 sec

i doubt that.

mages are magical DPS and healers...

Exactly......except that, they don't even heal that well. Suntoria lvl 3 is not even worth it, 1% more...that's it? LOL. If it's 1% more heal + 1 additional turn it would be worthwhile. On top of that, healing ability boost 8%. 8%...really? & it doesn't even affect suntoria(i think) although it is a healing ability. Archers can easily do better with their Bloodthirsty Strike -- 120% damage & restore 80%(70 + 10) life at 25 rage on the same turn (when it crits, it jumps from being 'great' to 'superb'); whereas, mages only heals 75% life at 35 rage & waste a turn...LOL. I can easily see restore at 15-18 rage.

Mages have bad rage gain too. 8 rage with one bolt attack (6+2). Knights gain 15 rage with one slasher attack (5+10). That's not 2 or 3 points, but 50% more rage than mages.

Knights & archers have 100% skill. Maybe mage should get theirs too. (Perhaps, 100% chance to restore life to all teammates equivalent to 20% of damage dealt by AoE spells. )

ALL CLASS ARE BALANCED...

Not really, but they are somewhat balance.
    I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

in the asian version castinator works for 3 whole turns, so 3 dfferent skills are reduced by 20 rage not just 1

knights are just made too easy for some reason & are OP (shld needs a cap on it)

mage has to in pvp set with no rage: bolt, bolt, rof. & takes even longer to use other skills unless castinator activates, use rage rune or you have a pve set.

knight can do: slasher, u slasher, slasher, u slasher, etc.. all day long giving knights a higher damage out

Comment

perhaps you can explain how a knight with 8400 patk and 25 percent will astral is doing 7-10k hits vs a mage with 5200 pdef. I love to now how they are not only managing to do more damage then their damcap but, ignoring pdef completely. Because frankly it seems lately knights have become even stronger then normal. Im not even talking serious cash players just an average run of the mill knight fairly well put together vs a very well put together mage. Im doing 3-4k max with 20 percent will astral and 8700 matk vs the same knights 4400 mdef. see my damage looks close to correct where the knights seem to be doing huge amounts over their damcap with normal 1 and 2 skills, were not even talking their specials here. Someone needs to look at the balance because the apples arent matching up.
        IGN: Suffer

Guild: Rebelz

Class: Warlock lvl 58

Server: S5

Comment

Knights are so amazing even if non-casher way later in the long run. If you build ir right you definitly be in the top 5 strength of players. I am number 1 in strength in my server and really only a few ppl that are casher mages give me problems. However, I seen once i turn 60 the problems I had arn't that bad anymore due to having a new astral slot which really helps a lot. Tons of hp, high block, reverse dmg, reduce dmg, etc really helps the knight become amazing. Not to mention the talents later on when we get them. Knights are going to be OP really soon. You are going to see so many threads about how knights are just too strong and mages and archers don't have a achance. Just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            Knights are so amazing even if non-casher way later in the long run. If you build ir right you definitly be in the top 5 strength of players. I am number 1 in strength in my server and really only a few ppl that are casher mages give me problems. However, I seen once i turn 60 the problems I had arn't that bad anymore due to having a new astral slot which really helps a lot. Tons of hp, high block, reverse dmg, reduce dmg, etc really helps the knight become amazing. Not to mention the talents later on when we get them. Knights are going to be OP really soon. You are going to see so many threads about how knights are just too strong and mages and archers don't have a achance. Just watch.
            listen to him guys,
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

for about 10-20 levels, then us mages will be back on top listening to everybody whine how op mages are ....yawn
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                Yes, we can go that route. In fact, we kinda sorta have to in some ways. The sad fact though is if you're referring to go full crit, you're gonna get destroyed in duels.

If you think those stats are good, I don't think you have a competitive server. I don't blame you really - seeing how a few servers come out every week. If you come to and scope out Kong 1, you'll see more competition. Why? The moment this game was released on Kong, it amassed a huge playerbase - before R2 could bring another server. (Our knights have 10k in PATK, 10k in PDEF, 9k in MDEF - and a couple even higher than that.)

Still, as one of the posters has conceded, Knights have a tough time on WB and cata/necro. They can hold their own for duels but top-end mages will take out top-end knights *usually* (aside from bad rolls, varying damage, etc.). The fact Knights cannot amass gold on WB partly contributes to this. Did some testing on WB for a couple dozen of full events using full crit and, though the damage is *very slightly* higher, it's still nowhere as close as archers and mages can pump out.
                I'll reply to you and to all people who doubts that knights can dps
                And starting from what you mentioned, Crit ain't the only way to dps, in matter of fact QTE is fine damage dealt as well, but if you want more in-depth explanation I can tell you that maxing dps skills and especially Enhanced Delphic destroyer in addition to Divine blessing is the way to kick @sses in arena solo, and if that's the case, how about arena party, GB, multi-player dungeons and WB
                It's just silly how people think that knights can only tank and their builds are only for tanking, well enough of this **
                yet there's still who wonders how the hell a lv45 knight does 8k+ damage that a mage can't do
                Hence you and others need to learn more about dps knight build, just check the few guides around or even check mine, I'll be posting it soon
                Bring it on cashers

~C-C-C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breake-e-e-e-r-r

Comment

Originally posted by G-Elite View Post
                  I'll reply to you and to all people who doubts that knights can dps
                  And starting from what you mentioned, Crit ain't the only way to dps, in matter of fact QTE is fine damage dealt as well, but if you want more in-depth explanation I can tell you that maxing dps skills and especially Enhanced Delphic destroyer in addition to Divine blessing is the way to kick @sses in arena solo, and if that's the case, how about arena party, GB, multi-player dungeons and WB
                  It's just silly how people think that knights can only tank and their builds are only for tanking, well enough of this **
                  yet there's still who wonders how the hell a lv45 knight does 8k+ damage that a mage can't do
                  Hence you and others need to learn more about dps knight build, just check the few guides around or even check mine, I'll be posting it soon
                  Cut me a break.

I'm level 65. There really is no "build" anymore as all "builds" converge starting at around level 60+.

We cash. End of story. If you are even thinking of trying to gather enough rage for enhanced delphic, you must not really GA much. Most fights are over within a few rounds. For duels, enhanced delphic is somewhat risky because at endgame, most players have enhanced illusion - so many knights opt for a maxxed whirlwind to help cut through the troops as it's more of an efficient use of rage.

If you are even trying to state that knights can damage on par with mages and archers on the world boss, you don't understand the true mechanics of the classes.

Comment

Cut me a break.

I'm level 65. There really is no "build" anymore as all "builds" converge starting at around level 60+.

We cash. End of story. If you are even thinking of trying to gather enough rage for enhanced delphic, you must not really GA much. Most fights are over within a few rounds. For duels, enhanced delphic is somewhat risky because at endgame, most players have enhanced illusion - so many knights opt for a maxxed whirlwind to help cut through the troops as it's more of an efficient use of rage.

If you are even trying to state that knights can damage on par with mages and archers on the world boss, you don't understand the true mechanics of the classes.
                    It's not end of the story yet, there are builds for lv45+, casher or not it doesn't even matters, builds have never been based on money and idgf to you or to any high level cashers
                    I guess you guys forgot that there are low levels in other server and they can't just farm to lv60 to make a build that your talking about
                    Another thing, who said that enhanced delphic is everything ? not all people have the same BR as u know, hence in some battles I use a strategy and in another I use a different one which includes enhanced delphic
                    not mentioning other dps skills for more strategies in arena party and all what I need is a fine group understands teamwork
                    and I see your talking about rage and lack of rage ..seriously ? if rage matters that much then a few rage runes wont hurt or a min of rage that arena set gives or even the 10+ rage that most of sets give .
                    and if we talking about WB, you can't just justify the fact that mages and archers do the most damage dealt since all/most of em them are cashers
                    there's still way more u need to know so why don't u make an alt and try new stuff ?
                    Bring it on cashers

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                      for about 10-20 levels, then us mages will be back on top listening to everybody whine how op mages are ....yawn
                      Please explain? Do mages have passives that boost there hp? I don't think so. Mages re strong but if you keep building your mdef nad get lvl 6 astrals. Knights will end up on top. Unless a major nerf happens. I don't see knights dropping so much. You claim that 10-20 lvls then mages be back on top? Are you lvl 70 or 80 in this game? How do you tell the future? Please explain me in detail how mages will be on top?

Comment

Cut me a break.

\\

S41 just merged with s47. I plundered there top knight the first day they came over. He was all crit and DPS knight. He lost due to my tankiest. So my hp and def just made him lose. he has very low pdef and mdef as well. Much lower than I do. Not to mention he was lvl 59 with 29k hp. Extremely low. His patk was high though like 11.5k patk. Did some great dmg but I took him out either way. it is bc dps knights fail. He is a casher as well. Dps knights do not get anywhere in the long run. NO hp or def to protect you you end up dying real quick.

Comment

It's not end of the story yet, there are builds for lv45+, casher or not it doesn't even matters, builds have never been based on money and idgf to you or to any high level cashers
                          I guess you guys forgot that there are low levels in other server and they can't just farm to lv60 to make a build that your talking about
                          Another thing, who said that enhanced delphic is everything ? not all people have the same BR as u know, hence in some battles I use a strategy and in another I use a different one which includes enhanced delphic
                          not mentioning other dps skills for more strategies in arena party and all what I need is a fine group understands teamwork
                          and I see your talking about rage and lack of rage ..seriously ? if rage matters that much then a few rage runes wont hurt or a min of rage that arena set gives or even the 10+ rage that most of sets give .
                          and if we talking about WB, you can't just justify the fact that mages and archers do the most damage dealt since all/most of em them are cashers
                          there's still way more u need to know so why don't u make an alt and try new stuff ?
                          We're talking about balance. When someone says "make an alt", that doesn't address the issue, does it?

Insofar as enhanced delphic in concerned , *you* were the one who brought that skill into the discussion. It is extremely situational as you shouldn't use it against the world boss.

Rage runes? If you have to rely on them, something's wrong. PvE sets are nice but it's difficult to get level 60 PvE right away as it was for level 55 PvP - but I'm workin' on it. :P

I can justify archers and mages are above knights for WB damage. It's common knowledge - not just mine. Best combo for a knight (speedwise) is: delphic, norm combo to slash, norm, norm combo to slash, norm, etc. If not reviving, best bang for your buck is: delphic, norm combo to slash, norm, ultimate, norm combo to slash, norm, etc. We just don't have the penetration/punch damage as the other two classes.

If you really think a casher doesn't have a huge innate advantage, you're deluding yourself.

\\

S41 just merged with s47. I plundered there top knight the first day they came over. He was all crit and DPS knight. He lost due to my tankiest. So my hp and def just made him lose. he has very low pdef and mdef as well. Much lower than I do. Not to mention he was lvl 59 with 29k hp. Extremely low. His patk was high though like 11.5k patk. Did some great dmg but I took him out either way. it is bc dps knights fail. He is a casher as well. Dps knights do not get anywhere in the long run. NO hp or def to protect you you end up dying real quick.
                          I'm not sure why you quoted me as your argument seems to be directed at G-Elite.

Tanks that reinforce their innate abilities fare far better than going "pure DPS". I agree. The problem is that tank doesn't equate well on WB, the primary source of gold and daru (and yes, we've tried gearing up a second set with pure offensive stats [crit/power on all] for giggles) We also don't fare as well in Necropolis where it's "dump all damage before the death buff". Tanks have to pray for an enhanced illusion proc for that extra hit. That's really it.
                          Last edited by TheAngelito; 01-12-2013, 12:17 AM. Reason: Edit function is always available. Posts merged

Comment

It does, KnowingEyes7

All classes are balanced and what proves it is a dps knight build and if we are talking about innate abilities, you may be right that archers and mage innate powers are for dps. But as well as mages can heal, knights can dps
                            So it doesn't matter if dps knight gets the last place in WB after archers and mages. the fact that they can dps remains in any case
                            my point was and still that knights can dps and do great work in the most of game modes, whether they are pure or semi-builds
                            Bring it on cashers

Comment

It does, KnowingEyes7

All classes are balanced and what proves it is a dps knight build and if we are talking about innate abilities, you may be right that archers and mage innate powers are for dps. But as well as mages can heal, knights can dps
                              So it doesn't matter if dps knight gets the last place in WB after archers and mages. the fact that they can dps remains in any case
                              my point was and still that knights can dps and do great work in the most of game modes, whether they are pure or semi-builds
                              You're missing the point. I like the duel/GA/BG balance (mostly) but for some events the archers and mages continue to 'shine' while tanks/knights get crushed.

In the end, the game is about raw damage. Sure we can tank better than others but after the aforementioned 3 areas, that's it. We would like our share of the pie, so to speak.

Comment

world boss is important because it is a huge source of gold and daru, particularly now that we use vouchers. So this really hurts knights.

Comment

Working...
                                X