No announcement yet.

Fix your damn classes - or at least re-balance them so everyone has a chance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a knight, just hit lvl 60 today, I feel like im still considered a mid level knight on my server/servers even since the merges. I've seen alot of people talking about more or less how Knights are meant to be Pure Tanks. Well I'll tell you guys a little about my Knight haha.
    BR: 39613
    Patk: 10114
    Pdef: 10326
    Mdef: 6596
    Block: 1373
    HP: 39027
    My only astral of note is my guardian Angel's blessing with a 12% incoming damage reduction. My skill build is fairly simple for lvl 60, I have lvl 3 Slasher and Ultimate Slasher as well as lvl 2 Heart of Rage and lvl 3 Combat Master and the entire Defensive Skill Tree is completed each skill having its maximum level. On a sidenote I do have wings and all sockets unlocked on normal gear, I have the lvl 55 PVP set and the lvl 50 rings and jewels (Working on the lvl 60 sets lol). I beat two lvl 65 Characters who had lvl 65 Knights as their troops while i only have lvl 56 angels. I'm a fairly light casher considering for my lvl 55 set i'd only bought 2 socketing rods, the rest i had recieved in game. Just want to say, with enough work, any class can be awesome. I do agree with what I've seen said alot throughout the forums though, Knights require patience and a great deal of work in order to make overtly powerful, It takes the longest for most knights to get through catacombs and necropolis but with enough work a good solid Tank Knight will always be a necessity for any MP Dungeon run.

P.S. : Don't think Pure Defense when thinking of a Tank Knight, Think Balance, because without the damage to back up your defense, you'll soon find yourself backed against the wall.
    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=chinese+wiki

knights going in def n dpx, mage going in healing, n rage n who will dominate? u can check
      Thanks but that doesnt really help me, cant translate that thing :S

Comment

Originally posted by Warcurse View Post
        Thanks but that doesnt really help me, cant translate that thing :S
        use google chrome translate
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          use google chrome translate
          Thanks didnt think of that :P

Comment

We all need gold to strengthen our character, we knights sucks because we are the most needy of all. Most of us speaks of builds and skills and forget that gold also determine your character strength. Need to lvl guild skill, gold. Need to upgrade astral, gold. Need socket in altar, gold. Need to convert, gold. Need to enchant, gold. Archers have the upper hand here. It is been almost a month I can't even upgrade one single guild skills.

Catacombs, primary source of gems, Mages rules with more gems gain per day than others.

If you really talk on equal term, no cash, start from day 1, played it right, who will fall behind? The archer, the mage, or the knight?

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
              I'm a knight, just hit lvl 60 today, I feel like im still considered a mid level knight on my server/servers even since the merges. I've seen alot of people talking about more or less how Knights are meant to be Pure Tanks. Well I'll tell you guys a little about my Knight haha.
              BR: 39613
              Patk: 10114
              Pdef: 10326
              Mdef: 6596
              Block: 1373
              HP: 39027
              My only astral of note is my guardian Angel's blessing with a 12% incoming damage reduction. My skill build is fairly simple for lvl 60, I have lvl 3 Slasher and Ultimate Slasher as well as lvl 2 Heart of Rage and lvl 3 Combat Master and the entire Defensive Skill Tree is completed each skill having its maximum level. On a sidenote I do have wings and all sockets unlocked on normal gear, I have the lvl 55 PVP set and the lvl 50 rings and jewels (Working on the lvl 60 sets lol). I beat two lvl 65 Characters who had lvl 65 Knights as their troops while i only have lvl 56 angels. I'm a fairly light casher considering for my lvl 55 set i'd only bought 2 socketing rods, the rest i had recieved in game. Just want to say, with enough work, any class can be awesome. I do agree with what I've seen said alot throughout the forums though, Knights require patience and a great deal of work in order to make overtly powerful, It takes the longest for most knights to get through catacombs and necropolis but with enough work a good solid Tank Knight will always be a necessity for any MP Dungeon run.

P.S. : Don't think Pure Defense when thinking of a Tank Knight, Think Balance, because without the damage to back up your defense, you'll soon find yourself backed against the wall.
              How do you fare on WB? :3 I ask because you may be on a rare server where knights "do okay".

Originally posted by R25587941 View Post
              We all need gold to strengthen our character, we knights sucks because we are the most needy of all. Most of us speaks of builds and skills and forget that gold also determine your character strength. Need to lvl guild skill, gold. Need to upgrade astral, gold. Need socket in altar, gold. Need to convert, gold. Need to enchant, gold. Archers have the upper hand here. It is been almost a month I can't even upgrade one single guild skills.

Catacombs, primary source of gems, Mages rules with more gems gain per day than others.

If you really talk on equal term, no cash, start from day 1, played it right, who will fall behind? The archer, the mage, or the knight?
              This. So this. Thank you for your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by R25587941 View Post
                We all need gold to strengthen our character, we knights sucks because we are the most needy of all.
                lol? what yr problem with catacombs? knights best of the best vs any boss in catas, out knights 1 of the firstess who complete 100 lvl n more easier in necropolis, 6k mdef enought for knight to complete 1-100lvl cata, if u cant, what i can say? i think u know, with blitz mode no more hard ye? maybe u love harcore or noob n complete with pain in live-mode

in gold needs all, n 1 different how much they got its WB, n knights i told, better on wb, come to my server s34 n ask knights n mages who better
                class balance ****
                cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

lol? what yr problem with catacombs? knights best of the best vs any boss in catas, out knights 1 of the firstess who complete 100 lvl n more easier in necropolis, 6k mdef enought for knight to complete 1-100lvl cata, if u cant, what i can say? i think u know, with blitz mode no more hard ye? maybe u love harcore or noob n complete with pain in live-mode

in gold needs all, n 1 different how much they got its WB, n knights i told, better on wb, come to my server s34 n ask knights n mages who better
                  You have to be kidding.

It's a known fact that mages fare better than the other classes in cata. Archers still do well overall due to their punch damage. Knights bring up the rear.

If you still think knights can compete with the other classes at the World Boss, you must be on something.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    It's a known fact that mages fare better than the other classes in cata. Archers still do well overall due to their punch damage. Knights bring up the rear.
                    hard in cata by knight? vs mobs, maybe, not vs bosses, i have knight 40lvl n have mage 55, i know a lot knights on my server, i asked them, i know what i talking about, if u have facts that knight worther then mage on wb, post some truth info, i said coem to s34 n ask every1 knight n mages on my server 50+ lvl
                    class balance ****
                    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

hard in cata by knight? vs mobs, maybe, not vs bosses, i have knight 40lvl n have mage 55, i know a lot knights on my server, i asked them, i know what i talking about, if u have facts that knight worther then mage on wb, post some truth info, i said coem to s34 n ask every1 knight n mages on my server 50+ lvl
                      Sigh.

If you only have a level 40 knight, I doubt you have cleared cata. Usually mages and archers can clear (or get further in) cata long before a knight can.

Ask anyone about WB rankings: archers > mages > knights. Revives/buffs/scrolls/pots help but if the archers/mages do the same, the knights are *trounced*.

Comment

Knights are not under powered end of discussion if you cant beat a mage get more magic defense till you beat him practice in duels thats why there is a single player in Arena

Comment

Originally posted by R24532821 View Post
                          Knights are not under powered end of discussion if you cant beat a mage get more magic defense till you beat him practice in duels thats why there is a single player in Arena
                          Not saying knights are underpowered. My only issue is that certain areas favor DDs - especially WB. In fact, I agree that mages are an intended counter to knights (assuming all aspects equal).

Comment

come check S1 , lots of OP knight ... u might love their build , some make block and some make flat def with a little block , all i can say their damage are scary and hard to kill
                            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                            NasrulEyo
                            Mage
                            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                            U can submit a here
                            My guide

Comment

most of mage in s19 (thats before we merged with s25, dunno what happen in s25) can clear cata 100 before lv50. even top rank knight only able to clear it after lv50+. talking about mdef, when a knight reach 6k+ mdef, a mage already have 8k+ mdef.
                              come to s19, here we have a lv68 knight that dominate all 3 wb. with 16k patk, 14.5pdef, 10.9k mdef, 47k hp. added with 100% buff, imagine it yourself. yes, hes a balenor, a heavy balenor. if your knight have his stats, sure its easier to do necro.

Comment

Knights do tend to fall behind in Cata and WB, yeah, this is natural, but between all the WB since the merge I still get around 300k gold and daru from each WB. That being said, like i said before, I don't have any of the DPS Knight skills so I don't do anywhere near as much damage as i could. The "Issue of Gold" isn't really a big deal if you start figuring out who to raid and around what times they have the most gold and remain unguarded. Today alone I fully enchanted one of my Wyvern Jewels that I had just bought from the crypt shop, thats including the cost of luck stones to prevent failure. Depending on how hard I try I can make 2 million gold a day fairly easy, within 2-3 days thats a guild skill being leveled up or alot of gold towards astrals. I was killing lvl 65 mages and archers in arena who had higher level troops than me to boot and still did it unbuffed fairly easy. Knights are a needy and complicated class that require a good amount of thought process to maintain and build. If your knight can't hack it where your at now, look at your skills, look at your astrals and look at your gems and gear and see what you can change around to make your character stronger * Dont forget to check out your guild skills and get those to where their providing adequate boosts too.
                                Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Working...
                                X