Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fix your damn classes - or at least re-balance them so everyone has a chance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a big deal.

I can score just under a million with revives and 50% boost (potted/scrolled). Our top archers can net nearly 50% more gold and daru.

It's extremely rare to see a knight in the top 10.

At 65, there really is no more 'right build' as the number of options is limited. Any knight who cashes has double skilled and goes for 'all out offense'.

Crits doesn't help by much... and we've tried going crit (lol?).

The 16k knight referenced above would be #1 on or server but ours has just under 14k... and still gets destroyed in WB (and the players in the top 10 admit to also going 50% + revives).

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      It's a big deal.

I can score just under a million with revives and 50% boost (potted/scrolled). Our top archers can net nearly 50% more gold and daru.

It's extremely rare to see a knight in the top 10.

At 65, there really is no more 'right build' as the number of options is limited. Any knight who cashes has double skilled and goes for 'all out offense'.

Crits doesn't help by much... and we've tried going crit (lol?).

The 16k knight referenced above would be #1 on or server but ours has just under 14k... and still gets destroyed in WB (and the players in the top 10 admit to also going 50% + revives).
      In our server some cash knights can outdamage the cash archers and mages in wb, and im talking about people who have spent almost the same amount as the archers and mages whom i was referrig to, oh and btw they are tanky as hell too..
      Last edited by kattuktk; 01-03-2013, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Clearly nothing wrong with the character BUT so clear that players have something wrong. Stop complaining about the balance of characters they are all good in one way or the other.
        Wanna play balance character? Better quit warture start playing Counter Strike. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by syntax_kim View Post
          Better quit warture start playing Counter Strike. LOL
          nice adverticement

its RPG all rpg must have balance as stone->scissors->papper, but in this game papper's scissors<-stone->scissors
          class balance ****
          cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

We need to shift this discussion on wealth. I agree there is no imbalance if you talk about characters builds and skills, Mages kills Knight, Knights kills Archers, and Archers kills Mages. There's balance. But on wealth, gold and gems, there is imbalance. If all three classes played at the same time, archers would acquire far more gold than others, Mages would gain far more gems than others in Catacombs. And wealth is a primary source to strengthen your character. On this wealth point of view it is clear that knights loose out on the other two, and that creates imbalance.

I have a regular dungeon team, consisting of 2 archers, a mage, and me the tank. The Archers had to plant gold seed because they leveled too quickly and left me behind. They didn't have problem with gold, they have abundant gold reserve, better astral levels, better guild skills, and better exp gain daily (they planted exp seed). Me, I had to plant gold seed to make ends meet. My mage friend, well he gains around 4 more gems everyday from catacombs, I was behind him 2 bosses in catacombs. Multiply that for a month, you will realize the amount of gems his gaining from me, 4 x 30 = 120 gems. I'm being moderate in my calculation.

Comment

Originally posted by R25587941 View Post
              We need to shift this discussion on wealth. I agree there is no imbalance if you talk about characters builds and skills, Mages kills Knight, Knights kills Archers, and Archers kills Mages. There's balance. But on wealth, gold and gems, there is imbalance. If all three classes played at the same time, archers would acquire far more gold than others, Mages would gain far more gems than others in Catacombs. And wealth is a primary source to strengthen your character. On this wealth point of view it is clear that knights loose out on the other two, and that creates imbalance.

I have a regular dungeon team, consisting of 2 archers, a mage, and me the tank. The Archers had to plant gold seed because they leveled too quickly and left me behind. They didn't have problem with gold, they have abundant gold reserve, better astral levels, better guild skills, and better exp gain daily (they planted exp seed). Me, I had to plant gold seed to make ends meet. My mage friend, well he gains around 4 more gems everyday from catacombs, I was behind him 2 bosses in catacombs. Multiply that for a month, you will realize the amount of gems his gaining from me, 4 x 30 = 120 gems. I'm being moderate in my calculation.
              I agree on archers.. they get way too much gold compared to others... but for catacombs, it doesnt really matter later, seeing everyone beats lvl 100 eventually, and that's around lvl 55, not that long.

Comment

mhm...The thing is , i'm playing for mage , and i'm a bit embarassed cause of imbalance...
                1 : Mage have SLOWEST attack speed , archers and knights are much faster , proved.
                2 : Mage have lowest DEF. Highest MDef , thou , useful battling mages , but most players are archers on our server , and i think on other servers as well . Anyway , 1 type of players that Mdef is useful against are mages , so 2 ( 2 > 1) types will hit you hard anyway.
                3 : Mage have lowest HP . Nothing to comment in here.
                4 : Mages have not orientated to Crit / Block. And believe me , that stats give you big advantage everywhere...
                5 : Mages have slow rage buildup. We ALWAYS struggle for rage.
                6 : Mages got worst passive skill...MDEF ? Again ? Are you joking ? VS mages and in FC only...Compare this to knight's passive...
                7 : Check Percentage of Damage dealt for ultimate skills...Mages ulti's are AoE but % + dmg are just miserable...
                8 : Striking skill from top branch...Damnation...That became better after update...But...Knights have Intercept skill , that is a really killing blow for slower rage-gaining characters (archers and mages)
                9 : I did not saw lvl 60 legend weaponry , but lvl 50 legend , lvl 55 arena set weapons for mages look **** and CHEAP ! As lvl 20 , and lvl 25 (or 30 ?) ...Huh...Check how archer's weapon's look...
                10 : As archers are orientated on Crit stat , it's really doubtful afterall that GA astral would be much useful ...Cause archer's crit stat gives +% back...and 100% crit multi...

Yes , we have AoE.
                Yes , we have Heal ( which we struggling to get Rage for ( see p.5 ) ) . You need to choose what you will use - attack or heal . There is NOT enough rage to do both (only with rage set) (but it's worse as everyone knows). That's in PvP battles , i mean.

So , i think , for AoE and Healing abilities , that is UNREASONABLY high prices afterall.

In every RPG game mage have lowest def...But they have SUPERIOR attacking power as well. Much greater than other classes . And if there are other classes with a bit lower attack , u still have a hand over them , cause u playing a mage , u have VARIETY in attacking spells... Here archers are as strong as us , even stronger , cause they have crit and more attacking spells ( more options how u can kill the opponent )...

I'm not talking about high-cashers , cause that makes a difference , if u are casher of not...

I like playing as mage , but u know , that disbalance...It's too often feels so disappointing...Some guyz are telling : " Bla-bla-bla , stop crying , and play "...Can answer , nobody's crying , u can always just tell such kind of things , cause u playing archer yourself , and it's much easier for u to play...

Hopefully there would be some improvement about that imbalance...
                Last edited by opiumdance; 01-07-2013, 02:27 AM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Originally posted by opiumdance View Post
                  mhm...The thing is , i'm playing for mage , and i'm a bit embarassed cause of imbalance...
                  1 : Mage have SLOWEST attack speed , archers and knights are much faster , proved.
                  2 : Mage have lowest DEF. Highest MDef , thou , useful battling mages , but most players are archers on our server , and i think on other servers as well . Anyway , 1 type of players that Mdef is useful against are mages , so 2 ( 2 > 1) types will hit you hard anyway.
                  4 : Mages have not orientated to Crit / Block. And believe me , that stats give you big advantage everywhere...
                  6 : Mages got worst passive skill...MDEF ? Again ? Are you joking ? VS mages and in FC only...Compare this to knight's passive...
                  7 : Check Percentage of Damage dealt for ultimate skills...Mages ulti's are AoE but % + dmg are just miserable...
                  8 : Striking skill from top branch...Damnation...That became better after update...But...Knights have Intercept skill , that is a really killing blow for slower rage-gaining characters (archers and mages)
                  9 : I did not saw lvl 60 legend weaponry , but lvl 50 legend , lvl 55 arena set weapons for mages look **** and CHEAP ! As lvl 20 , and lvl 25 (or 30 ?) ...Huh...Check how archer's weapon's look...
                  10 : As archers are orientated on Crit stat , it's really doubtful afterall that GA astral would be much useful ...Cause archer's crit stat gives +% back...and 100% crit multi...

Yes , we have AoE.
                  Yes , we have Heal ( which we struggling to get Rage for ( see p.5 ) ) . You need to choose what you will use - attack or heal . There is NOT enough rage to do both (only with rage set) (but it's worse as everyone knows). That's in PvP battles , i mean.

So , i think , for AoE and Healing abilities , that is UNREASONABLY high prices afterall.

In every RPG game mage have lowest def...But they have SUPERIOR attacking power as well. Much greater than other classes . And if there are other classes with a bit lower attack , u still have a hand over them , cause u playing a mage , u have VARIETY in attacking spells... Here archers are as strong as us , even stronger , cause they have crit and more attacking spells ( more options how u can kill the opponent )...

I'm not talking about high-cashers , cause that makes a difference , if u are casher of not...

I like playing as mage , but u know , that disbalance...It's too often feels so disappointing...Some guyz are telling : " Bla-bla-bla , stop crying , and play "...Can answer , nobody's crying , u can always just tell such kind of things , cause u playing archer yourself , and it's much easier for u to play...

Wow, actually i think archers need improvement

1. If opponent has high pdef archer hits low dmg, so maybe improve archer to increase their crit % and crit dmg, and allow them to hit their opponents 4 times in one turn more regularly.

2. Allow skills like deep freeze to cause opponents to miss a turn or 3, so that archer can hit more turns.

3. Archers have lowest hp nothing to comment here.

4. Archers have no mdef, hard to clear catacombs

5. Archers have no good AOE skills like mage , other than lunatic fire.

6. Archers cant heal like mage, so it is hard.

7. Archers,...

Ok same story too.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post

1. If opponent has high pdef archer hits low dmg, so maybe improve archer to increase their crit % and crit dmg, and allow them to hit their opponents 4 times in one turn more regularly.

2. Allow skills like deep freeze to cause opponents to miss a turn or 3, so that archer can hit more turns.

7. Archers,...

Ok same story too.

Mhm...I got nothing to say...Most of all u say is not true...
                    1 : Archers have more than enough crit and dmg , they dmg is directly proportional from Crit stat...+Power as well...Where do you see improvement needed ? You're already boosted !
                    2 : You already have faster attack speed ! Is that not enough ? What else do you want ? Me attacking once when you making 3 or 4 attacks ? Lol ?
                    3 : Where do you found that ? o_X
                    4 : Archers have MEDIUM MDEF , u can even check on your armor...(Knights : Pdef > Mdef , Archers : Pdef = Mdef [around the same] , Mage Pdef < Mdef)
                    5 : Archers do not have AoE , but cause of multishot shoooting out troops is the matter of time in PvPs...and when they done so , then kicks in p.2 ! You attacking faster than me...I'm waiting for my turn , u multishot me , i'm still waiting , u attacking and stealing my victory !
                    6 : Have you actually read what i had written about mage's heal ? We need to choose between attack and heal. U sucking out energy , attacking + healing in 1 go...yes , CD is big , thats true , but anyway...when u have big lvl of Bloodthirst , u can heal yourself on some 3.5-4k...(for about lvl 50 archer)

What can you tell me now ? I can understand if knights will tell this , but archer ? You must be joking mate ! Everyone playing archer cause that's EASIER ! Even when i was registering , i guess i saw somewhere that definition of the classes...
                    Last edited by opiumdance; 01-07-2013, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Yes , we have AoE.

you get the point in the wrong side

me myself im a mage, yes i know im casher so after you read this you might say "whatever you are casher" but my stats for now is

lv 62
                      13900 matk
                      9500 pdef
                      10200 mdef
                      42700 hp

holding therion, maxed GS, lv 5/6 astrals, lv 5/6 gems

a bit odd if you ever play mage, how come my pdef n mdef close unlike other mage that have like 5k pdef and 8k mdef so here is the point.

1. agree
                      2. when knight and archer have to bother with pdef and mdef, this is our advantage to care only pdef. we already have big mdef from skills n equips so why you bother to increase your mdef like crazy. just put all pdef gem to your gears it works, while knight n archer have to split both pdef n mdef
                      3. not really if you know how to make your mage, i use socketing rod and 3 gems i use on every equip is matk, hp and pdef back to point 2 you might know what is my reason
                      4. we have will destro on astral damage, compare to archer that need 2 astral (sniper edge and determination) to be match with us its epic advantage at level 50 you can have "full" astral you want matk, pdef, will destro, illusion, and goddes blessing
                      5. agree
                      6. back to point 2 the passive is for us to let our mdef away, believe me w/o any gem mdef our mdef still better than archer n knight
                      7. thats why we sucks on 1v1 battle but owning in GA or GB
                      8. agree intercept is mage killer actually
                      9. agree
                      10. GA astral is sucks dont even bother to use it

so what im trying to say is sometimes people just dont understand their class, mage is as strong as other in fact we owning them. i make my mage about 1k$ and on my server the other 2 my rival is both archer they spent more than 3k$ already yet they cant beat me

Comment

Mhm...I got nothing to say...Most of all u say is not true...
                        1 : Archers have more than enough crit and dmg , they dmg is directly proportional from Crit stat...+Power as well...Where do you see improvement needed ? You're already boosted !
                        2 : You already have faster attack speed ! Is that not enough ? What else do you want ? Me attacking once when you making 3 or 4 attacks ? Lol ?
                        3 : Where do you found that ? o_X
                        4 : Archers have MEDIUM MDEF , u can even check on your armor...(Knights : Pdef > Mdef , Archers : Pdef = Mdef [around the same] , Mage Pdef < Mdef)
                        5 : Archers do not have AoE , but cause of multishot shoooting out troops is the matter of time in PvPs...and when they done so , then kicks in p.2 ! You attacking faster than me...I'm waiting for my turn , u multishot me , i'm still waiting , u attacking and stealing my victory !
                        6 : Have you actually read what i had written about mage's heal ? We need to choose between attack and heal. U sucking out energy , attacking + healing in 1 go...yes , CD is big , thats true , but anyway...when u have big lvl of Bloodthirst , u can heal yourself on some 3.5-4k...(for about lvl 50 archer)

What can you tell me now ? I can understand if knights will tell this , but archer ? You must be joking mate ! Everyone playing archer cause that's EASIER ! Even when i was registering , i guess i saw somewhere that definition of the classes...
                        Sry forgot to add, archer not 100% #1 in world boss, hope archer can win those mages and knights that are using balens and vouchers and revive, without using buffs and revive, coz archer meant for world boss.

Comment

7. Archers,...

Ok same story too.

1. deep freeze already makes others miss a turn

2. archers have 20% hp bonus

3. archers never did rely on def but on attack & crits, they also have higher hp to rely on to hit more

4. archers have a AOE do they need another one? unfair for mages that other classes have a aoe And for mage having 2 aoe's is not good b/c it wastes slot space for other skills

6. you never heard of archers bloodthirsty strike? guess not

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                            1. deep freeze already makes others miss a turn

2. archers have 20% hp bonus

3. archers never did rely on def but on attack & crits, they also have higher hp to rely on to hit more

4. archers have a AOE do they need another one? unfair for mages that other classes have a aoe And for mage having 2 aoe's is not good b/c it wastes slot space for other skills

6. you never heard of archers bloodthirsty strike? guess not
                            1. Yes so maybe improve deep freeze to let others miss 3 turns

2. Maybe 20% not enough , what about 50%?

3. yes maybe add archer buff to more hp

4. Maybe a no cooldown and higher dmg AOE

5.Maybe a passive heal skill instead of active skill that need to hit opponent to 'drain' hp. Like passively every turn heal 5000 hp for archers.

6. Archers lack reflect dmg too Hope can add reflect dmg, reflect 100% dmg back.

All these suggestions are not trolling , but what some non cash archers feel, because they got killed in cross server arena by mages too fast.
                            Last edited by R21577189; 01-07-2013, 08:26 AM.

Comment

1. Yes so maybe improve deep freeze to let others miss 3 turns

2. Maybe 20% not enough , what about 50%?

3. yes maybe add archer buff to more hp

4. Maybe a no cooldown and higher dmg AOE

5.Maybe a passive heal skill instead of active skill that need to hit opponent to 'drain' hp. Like passively every turn heal 5000 hp for archers.

6. Archers lack reflect dmg too Hope can add reflect dmg, reflect 100% dmg back.

All these suggestions are not trolling , but what some non cash archers feel, because they got killed in cross server arena by mages too fast.
                              Is this a joke? Make archers gods and call the game Archertune while you're at it, get lost x.x

Comment

now everyone trolling with their own suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                                X