Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fix your damn classes - or at least re-balance them so everyone has a chance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something else to consider: BR is an overall indication of how you will fare... well... overall. Modified BR is what you should consider when facing a particular class. I thought I saw a thread or two with some rough calculations on how to mimic overall BR. If so, it's time to recalculate based on class. =)

I still state that the overall duel/PVP is balanced, more or less. WB needs a tweak.

Comment

knights rules

Well how to be a tank knight....as you can see knights have highest def. Mages have high damage and healing and archers have crit. But if you think of it knights have healing to more more way used than mages u wanna guess what it is... IS ENHANCD BLOCK SO IF U GET GOLD ASTRAL BLOCK ON LVL 6 THAT IS 1064 THINK BLOCK +200-300 YOU HAVE SO ABOUT 1500 HLOCK WILL HAVE KNIGHTS TO DODGE DMG AND REHEAL ABOUT 2K HP IF YOU HAVE 30-5 K HP AND ALSO YOU WILL OBSERVE THAT YOU WILL DODGE ABOUT 80-90% OF ATTACKS AND ALSO IF YOU HAVE ABNORMALLY DEF AND BLOCK PLUS SOME HIGH PATK KNIGHTS ARE ACTUALLY STRONGEST CLASS.... JUST BE ATLEAST LVL 55 AND BILD YOUR KNIGHT REALY GOOD AND MAYBE USE CASH OR NT.

S1 TEMPLE OF IBALIZE
      GUILD: DemiGods
      NAME: SHINxTENSHI
      LEVEL 41 WITH 23K BR NO CASH USER.
      Last edited by R22964242; 01-08-2013, 03:21 PM.

Comment

anyone notice how knights blocking passive ability hardly worked? then people complained about it then the next few maint later the knights block rate was jacked up so high that they heal more than mages do & for free too, its rediculous!

and i bet that has someothing to do with why the illousion astral works so much as well, granted that astral works when attacked and for every part of a multi hittting attack but seriously for 10% or less it is godly for some reason

i wouldnt go by battle rating, if someone has more attack and def than you then the battle is in their favor and if their stats are higher than others then usually they are of a higher level and have better astrals/guild skills than you so what do you expect to happen if you lose..

but you can still win when somewhat closely matched due to runes, potion buffs & luck (illusion astral helping you to win)

Comment

Originally posted by Suffer-WNDGroup View Post
          perhaps you can explain how a knight with 8400 patk and 25 percent will astral is doing 7-10k hits vs a mage with 5200 pdef. I love to now how they are not only managing to do more damage then their damcap but, ignoring pdef completely. Because frankly it seems lately knights have become even stronger then normal. Im not even talking serious cash players just an average run of the mill knight fairly well put together vs a very well put together mage. Im doing 3-4k max with 20 percent will astral and 8700 matk vs the same knights 4400 mdef. see my damage looks close to correct where the knights seem to be doing huge amounts over their damcap with normal 1 and 2 skills, were not even talking their specials here. Someone needs to look at the balance because the apples arent matching up.
          Skills. My knight doesn't have the patk that other knights do (almost 11k now) but I still hit very hard because I have few skills and they are nearing max lvl. Big difference between a lvl 2 slasher/ulti slasher/whatever and a maxed skill. Lvl your skill to max and then tell me the difference you see. Until then...its not surprising.
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
            Skills. My knight doesn't have the patk that other knights do (almost 11k now) but I still hit very hard because I have few skills and they are nearing max lvl. Big difference between a lvl 2 slasher/ulti slasher/whatever and a maxed skill. Lvl your skill to max and then tell me the difference you see. Until then...its not surprising.
            yap now look on mages bonuses from skills, bolt 110% kinda joke, vs knights hit 132% n slash 150%
            class balance ****
            cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
              yap now look on mages bonuses from skills, bolt 110% kinda joke, vs knights hit 132% n slash 150%
              Yea bolt prolly is but that RoF isn't. That's 140% to everything for two hits. That hurts. Not going to debate which class has better %'s for there skills though. Just answering a player's post. Wanted to know why comparable stats the knight was hitting harder and that's why.
              Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                Yea bolt prolly is but that RoF isn't. That's 140% to everything for two hits. That hurts. Not going to debate which class has better %'s for there skills though. Just answering a player's post. Wanted to know why comparable stats the knight was hitting harder and that's why.
                140% in summary not 2 hits, n look % of archer multishot (dont forget that is always crit)

no debate, mages sux - they just PVE bots or undressed ppl killa, if mage killed u, u poor stats man just remember it

when talents comin, only idiot or noob will choose mage

90% will knights

yap im whine, n i wanna beat this yeallow chinese face wich imagine this class balances
                class balance ****
                cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                  140% in summary not 2 hits, n look % of archer multishot (dont forget that is always crit)

no debate, mages sux - they just PVE bots or undressed ppl killa, if mage killed u, u poor stats man just remember it

90% will knights

yap im whine, n i wanna beat this yeallow chinese face wich imagine this class balances
                  Then you won't get any MP done when everyone chose knight or getting noob mage to do the healing job... mean; absolutely die and can't clear any MP past lvl 45.

But yeah, Im kinda dissapointed with mage tallent, almost all of it goes for healing skill. What are we? Special class as cleric for MP only? =="
                  S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                  IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                    Then you won't get any MP done when everyone chose knight or getting noob mage to do the healing job... mean; absolutely die and can't clear any MP past lvl 45.

But yeah, Im kinda dissapointed with mage tallent, almost all of it goes for healing skill. What are we? Special class as cleric for MP only? =="
                    Sorta makes sense though. Mages are squishy and needs more ways to protect themselves in battle. You guys get a shield as well which imo is really good for your class.

Comment

• Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post

90% will knights

Ok you obviously didn't pay any attention to the post that I replied to. THEY (not I) THEY asked about why comparable stats the knight hits harder than the mage NOT ME. You understand not me? I merely replied. I didn't say anything about one class sucking over another did I? I merely answered another player's post. Don't troll me.
                      Yitien:

Comment

• Knights get crazy dodge heals, nothing to make you feel more insignificant to hit a knight for 1500 and they dodge heal for 1750. Mages can spam AOE after AOE after AOE even if you stack mdef to 10k they are still hitting you for 4k.

Archers should get more Pdef ignore or at least Delphic Sniper should ignore defenses. When I think sniper I don't think they are aiming for the most armored spot on a person and its even worse when you get the 80 rage after not getting a single crit for 10 turns and charge up Delphic Sniper...it only hits for 5-6k. Archers need the buff

If not Delphic Sniper, how about something more obscure that ignores pdef like poison arrow. So far its the most worthless ability in the game since its countered by pdef so it only does 60 damage with 3 points and 13k patk.
                        Last edited by R22318125; 01-08-2013, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• another knight sucks post.we are needed for dgns maybe even 2 knights 1 archer 1mage does best to me..we do well in 3vs3 arena since good hp and archers cant kill us that easy and we the only class that can slap a mage senseless before he/she use meteror and up the final dmg to kill your team mates,we have block we have shield its not that bad for us.i do see it as archers kill mages,mages kill average,low knights,good hybrid knights kill archers np and with block and some dmg kill mages aswell cause as it is for me 11kptak 8kmdef i can kill a mage with 13kmtak 8kpdef cause in bg i know if i kill their troops and IM still at half hp even if their full I WINNNN level 5 uslasher =150+25% qte=175%dmg+22% from knight crusdae medal+25% from disable crit astro i can do more dmg with a uslasher than pretty much any other class normal skill maybe deep freeze out dmg if it crits.just build yout knight right you wont fail atm im a bit back cause i was m.i.a but i have 4 pdef gems in my sockets only 10kpdef but every 200 pdef i gain im removing a gem then adding 4 level 6 block gems so block and good hp and reduce dmg astro+reduce dmg from talents+tenacity lol mages going to have to run...its a knights playground end game only mages can stop us...if we let them
                          IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

• I've read through all of this thread and a lot of people are making some very good points, but it all leaves me with one simple question.

Why the hell do I have to wait for 55 damn levels before I can consistently hold my own in the arena and battlefield?

Many of you seem to have forgotten just how frustrating it is to get creamed every time you run into an archer or mage on the battlefield or in the arena - especially when you're a new or lower level player.

Add to that the fact that you have to spend gold, vouchers, balen and real money like water just to keep up in areas like the catacombs and world boss.

Give those facts, I'm curious how anyone can say the classes aren't unbalanced. I've changed my setup several times using guides that I've found on the best way to tank or DPS my knight, but it's still not enough when I go up against an archer or a mage of equal level - and before you ask, I'm at level 44. I've spent a month getting my character to that level - and much of that month has been frustrating when you simply cannot fight against the other classes on an equal footing.

The fact that archers get more gold and mages get more gems only serves to compound the issue.

I ask again - why the hell do I have to wait until I hit level 55?

Oh, and does anyone know what percentage of people who quit the game within their first month are warriors? That would make an interesting statisic to add to this discussion - especially since several high level players and cashers on this thread have assumed that any criticism of the game is "whining".

Comment

• Originally posted by Archaeon75 View Post
                              I've read through all of this thread and a lot of people are making some very good points, but it all leaves me with one simple question.

Why the hell do I have to wait for 55 damn levels before I can consistently hold my own in the arena and battlefield?

Many of you seem to have forgotten just how frustrating it is to get creamed every time you run into an archer or mage on the battlefield or in the arena - especially when you're a new or lower level player.

Add to that the fact that you have to spend gold, vouchers, balen and real money like water just to keep up in areas like the catacombs and world boss.

Give those facts, I'm curious how anyone can say the classes aren't unbalanced. I've changed my setup several times using guides that I've found on the best way to tank or DPS my knight, but it's still not enough when I go up against an archer or a mage of equal level - and before you ask, I'm at level 44. I've spent a month getting my character to that level - and much of that month has been frustrating when you simply cannot fight against the other classes on an equal footing.

The fact that archers get more gold and mages get more gems only serves to compound the issue.

I ask again - why the hell do I have to wait until I hit level 55?

Oh, and does anyone know what percentage of people who quit the game within their first month are warriors? That would make an interesting statisic to add to this discussion - especially since several high level players and cashers on this thread have assumed that any criticism of the game is "whining".
                              I am sorry you may be wrong,
                              with lvl 55 pvp set ,

Knight with 10k patk 6.5k mdef hp 34k
                              Mage with 10k patk 6.5k pdef hp 28k

Guess who wins? When both are lvl 55. Both without runes.

Yes poor knight loses.

Knight good vs average archers when pdef 10k
                              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• I'm a level 28 knight, and if I play my skills right, and gem right, even with sup-par gear, I can still beat the other classes, and PvE is still easy, and it seems to just get easier and easier. If you're complaining about a class being unbalanced, you're playing it wrong. And everyone complaining, I'm sure you'd say your class is the weakest, go play another, find out it's weak too, complain about how THAT one is the weakest, go to the third, find out it's, surprise surprise, still weak, and complain how now THAT one is the weakest because you're playing it. It's not the class that's weak, it's the player and their strategy. Find out how to play it better, and stop saying they're unbalanced.

Comment

Working...
                                X