X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sinafteh
    replied
    Originally posted by Archaeon75 View Post
    I was recommended this game by a friend just before Christmas, and I've enjoyed many aspects of it - even going as far as forming a guild - and I was all set to purchase some Balens to see how they would improve the game. At that point another player advised me to scrub my character and start again from scratch.

The problem? I had chosen to be a warrior - and as every player now knows, that's tantamount to calling yourself a victim or sacrificial pawn.

Here's the issue. Archers and mages can attack faster, hit harder, and absorb almost as much physical damage as a warrior of the same level - and that's just the base statistics. Once you add all the extra bits those two classes become stupidly - almost unfairly - powerful.

So here's the question for the developers. Are you going to fix this at some point, or do you expect people to continue playing the game when they know their preferred class has no chance of winning?

At this point I'm still willing to play the game, but until the balance is fixed I won't be parting with my hard-earned cash to see what Balens can do for me.
    If you have no patience and dedication in playing the mighty knight, I suggest you re-roll to Mage or archer to kick some *** in early game.

Go to some search on knight's thread before trolling in forum.

Leave a comment:

• Ruise
    replied
    Everyone said that knight dominated at lvl 55, yes, but they forget to said the crucial thing: a knight that build in the right way.
    Yes, I got an example for knight that to hard to kill, even an archer saying that he's def are abnormal ==a

And you said since cristmas... right?
    Then you need to wait and built your knight as good as you can before you can kick in on higher lvl.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
    Most people argue that Knights are overpowered around 55+ and everyone seems to agree that they are more of a grind than other classes at lower levels and take a bit to catch up. You need patience with a Knight if you wish to really compete. At around 55 they really start to dominate.
    ... if they were funded equally as archers and now mages on the World Boss... but I digress. :3

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    Most people argue that Knights are overpowered around 55+ and everyone seems to agree that they are more of a grind than other classes at lower levels and take a bit to catch up. You need patience with a Knight if you wish to really compete. At around 55 they really start to dominate.

Leave a comment:

• daren000
    replied
    Originally posted by Archaeon75 View Post
    I was recommended this game by a friend just before Christmas, and I've enjoyed many aspects of it - even going as far as forming a guild - and I was all set to purchase some Balens to see how they would improve the game. At that point another player advised me to scrub my character and start again from scratch.

The problem? I had chosen to be a warrior - and as every player now knows, that's tantamount to calling yourself a victim or sacrificial pawn.

Here's the issue. Archers and mages can attack faster, hit harder, and absorb almost as much physical damage as a warrior of the same level - and that's just the base statistics. Once you add all the extra bits those two classes become stupidly - almost unfairly - powerful.

So here's the question for the developers. Are you going to fix this at some point, or do you expect people to continue playing the game when they know their preferred class has no chance of winning?

At this point I'm still willing to play the game, but until the balance is fixed I won't be parting with my hard-earned cash to see what Balens can do for me.
    I don't know about that. In GB/BG, I've seen high level knights ransack high level archers and mages. It's all dependant on how much money and time you're willing to invest in the build/game. And since you're not willing to do so, the outcome is your post. Archers and mages could post the same thing about balen powered knights.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    It's difficult to counter your post since the knight does have quite a few current intrinsic faults that no amount of Balens will overcome. However, if you work at it, knights can be feared - at higher levels of course.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X