• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kyanite,some other use?

is there some other minor use thye can have for this?got
    over 20 mil of it,why not a trade in for it to get rid of the
    stockpile of it that people have.

Congrats on getting 20 mil of the stuff you cannot use and cannot get rid of. I am in the same boat as well, but as long it is not in the inventory taking up space, I do not care.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

You can use it in the Adventurous Voyage, I use so much of it in there that I have run out of kyanite a few times.

This is my sorry looking stash lol

When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

LOL, if AV was so forgiving towards me in not making me having to wait 20 minutes after refusing something that isn't in my inventory at the time. If you do get such, I would go full for it just to get rid of the Kyanite. LOL.

Comment

I'm never on long enough to get everything done,so I
          didn't even realize you could use it for the Voyage.I never
          finish weekly's or daily stuff,50 devo is normally the best i get.

Comment

Voyage can take up to 1mil at a time, so you can end up going through the stuff pretty quickly if you get the right offers. I think the nautical coins are valuable enough to always check for offers, although some things make no sense, like beast souls, which are worth more than anything they sell in the shop.
            The ship "resting" is a real pain if you're not on a lot, though, since it only starts counting when you log in, so you have to wait 10 minutes before you can start anything.

Comment

I just want the offer of "Iceberg" and that will solve pretty much everything. =P

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                Voyage can take up to 1mil at a time, so you can end up going through the stuff pretty quickly if you get the right offers. I think the nautical coins are valuable enough to always check for offers, although some things make no sense, like beast souls, which are worth more than anything they sell in the shop.
                The ship "resting" is a real pain if you're not on a lot, though, since it only starts counting when you log in, so you have to wait 10 minutes before you can start anything.
                Or the Gem-quest or the Res-crystal quest in sailing. Who wil even do this one? There are sailingquests wich are in only to be rejected. I don't mind that some quest only yield 20 coins but sometimes it takes a wile to get a quest wich is doable.

And when you are on a new server it is even more difficult since most items to be used in sailing also are needed to do other stuff with. :P

Comment

now if they would jus add some storage for all the junk they keep adding
                  but fail to add guild vault space and bag space.(not counting that temp
                  space you have to buy every 30/90/180 days because that's a load of **)

if your going to keep adding pile after pile of **** to collect,you need to add
                  permanent space,not rented space.

Comment

Originally posted by Arandeath View Post
                    now if they would jus add some storage for all the junk they keep adding
                    but fail to add guild vault space and bag space.(not counting that temp
                    space you have to buy every 30/90/180 days because that's a load of **)

if your going to keep adding pile after pile of **** to collect,you need to add
                    permanent space,not rented space.
                    Completely agree - the only reason I don't have problems is that I can discard so many older item types, but newer players still working their way up don't have that luxury. How hard would it be to just give us a way to permanently unlock the 4th and 5th pages? Or throw a few more item types into the treasure inventory, which is probably less than 50% full for anyone.

Comment

it needs to be permanent storage space,compared to my main
                      game which has 255 character vault slots (plus shared storage
                      is a total of 270 slots,you can have up to 12 characters per account
                      I think.) plus personal house chests can be expanded to a maximum
                      of 165 spaces.also kin (guild) chests can be expanded to a maximum
                      of 210 spaces (can be shared across kin/guild.) the sad little amount
                      of space in wartune between your character and the guild space when
                      compared to all the items you need to collect is pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X