Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Magic Inn Level must be added , max at lv4 is only a joke.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Inn Level must be added , max at lv4 is only a joke.

Magic Inn level must be added atleast to lv 10 or you can go as far as lv 20 and also open to future upgraded level as well , right now it max at lv 4 and we got so many items from gift box even that
    useless since we cant use them if the magic inn lv reached lv 4 , hope mentor could inform this to the management team , thank you.

its another flawed design or lack of design by the devs.
    its like having engraving events, but you're maxed, so only most new players can try the event.
    What about the 5th card slot at the magic inn? cards have been in the game for over 2 years+ with no 5th card concept.

the biggest issue in the game, is the dev's are not open to communicating, they may be too busy counting the money.

i think for many players who put in time and/or money into this game for years, would like to know what are the dev's plans to keep this game balanced, fun and exciting.
    Not put a patch saying heres a merged eudaemon, lets see who can spend the most towards it.

Comment

Originally posted by PhYtoonZ View Post
      Magic Inn level must be added atleast to lv 10 or you can go as far as lv 20 and also open to future upgraded level as well , right now it max at lv 4 and we got so many items from gift box even that
      useless since we cant use them if the magic inn lv reached lv 4 , hope mentor could inform this to the management team , thank you.
      Friendliness can increase up to level 4. The first time players chat with a NPC, they receive a white card, and a green, blue, purple card respectively when Friendliness increases to Lvl. 2, 3 and 4.

Adding more levels will not give you any better rewards just more cards or more magic dust to level up the cards you already own.

The gift box is to give you a better chance of getting better gifts to give the NPC which in turn give you items you can use in the game like mount training whips.

The better the gift is the better the rewards the NPC will give you.

You can get sun core, moon rock, sepulcrum, advance sepulcrum, blast of sun, moon dust, mahra, advance mahra, mount training whips, and henna. Different NPC and different gifts that you give them will give you any of these as a reward.

When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

That is the problem , magic inn only started 2 months and it already hit max and the rewards is somewhat dull because you can get the rewards some where else . if you want to make it intresting to players you must gave rewards that diffrent or better than others NPC or dungeons like golden sands or dragon blood stone , etc.

Comment

You know that most things given are of mediocre value and quantity.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

what about making magic inn like this :

1: all start normal magic inn collect all cards make lv10 on all cards and rewards from magic inn x1 (depending on the gift reward is greater by color of gift )

2: once all lv10 then click togo class advance magic inn higher stats collect cards again make them lv10 and rewards from inn ppl doubled (depending on the gift reward is greater by color of gift )

3: once all filled then click knighthood adv magic inn higher stats again start collecting new cards to lv10 and rewards from inn ppl x4 (depending on the gift reward is greater by color of gift )

4: once maxed then click to activate center card super card mode all stats very high and rewards from inn ppl x6 (depends on gift and color of gift used)
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 07-08-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

I hope they will added new friendly level in magic inn with new type of rewards , the higher the level the better rewards given , this is the place where everyone could get rewards with ease.

Comment

I would love to see that fifth slot unlocked with a card in it. So far, it's white, green, blue, and purple. It should be the orange ones that give somewhat a nice stat for certain places and unlocked for the fifth level of friendliness.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Agree with Meikura 001. I would love to see that fifth slot unlocked with a card in it too. I'm bored in magic inn

Comment

Working...
                  X