• Show
Clear All

• Developper's idea of fun?

Really not sure we have the same humour
    R2's idea of fun.....
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

:3 .

Comment

They are a surprise being so small, but if lucky you can find a mine there

Comment

Hi Mennoly, I'm well aware about the mines. I just don't see the point to have the access to those rooms if it is to just find a bush and a merchant you can find anywhere else in the dimension. They are so rare to find anyway, and finally when you get one, you just find an empty and useless room. I don't find it funny, more like cruel.

Comment

Thank you iThG1, that was point. Why have the access if it's to find nothing in it.
          What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Comment

It could be the devs trolling, since those rooms/eye balls are already hard to find, and not guaranteed per dimension rift.

Comment

Just another way the devs are messing with us. I could halfway understand these rooms being empty if there was one in every dimension but there isn't.

Comment

I don't understand why they didn't put an offering chest in there when there's no mine. Offering sacrifice is still in the dimensions window, but you can't get them any more except from archaeology, so it seems like an obvious solution to at least give us something from the secret areas, and restore the availability of offerings.

Comment

Working...
                X