new and improved world bosses!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new and improved world bosses!

cmon guys, who likes these bosses now? my server finishes it at 11:35 even when it starts it 11:35! just a hit from 1/10th of the people present there aaannddd its gone! is it a joke? they are world bosses cmon guys not some treasure thieves that dies in a single shot. let me suggest some ideas, either separate groups for world boss and make different world bosses for different groups according to level like u did in BI. increase the life of world bosses by atleast 5X amount they have now. that would be great. and lastly increase the rewards. does 1700k rly matter when we normally have 10000k? grow up R2. we would sincerely love the improvement cos i love hitting hard and mostly if you are on time then too you dont get a chance to even see the boss.

Do a search for World Boss in this very section to see the debates for such and why they never could do it.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

World Boss HP has been Maxed so the next thing they can do is upgrading WB lv from lv50 to lv 80 and hope it will last 5 more minutes and more players have chance to hit it and scores more points and gain more gold.

Comment

There are plenty of things they could do to extend the WB fight, but all our suggestions have been ignored, so it's more a matter of them not caring than not being able to fix it.
        Odds are they would just replace WB with something different if they decided to do anything to change it.

Comment

WB is a "one size fits all" kind of event. You change it at the old server, the newer servers will feel the effect. I remembered the days before careless spending and BR power trips where everyone in a server worked together in beating the WB. It took about a few weeks of building and other things that we finally beat it after the 3rd week. We had six months of time until we went and merge with another server. At that time, the time to defeat the WB was 75% of when we went at it alone. As time progresses, so is our time to beat such WB down to about 7 minutes before a grouped merge and that careless spending I was talking about happened that took the WB fights to a minute and ultimately down to the first hit if you're lucky spiel.

There were suggestions on how to go about extending the time of the WB fights, as well as heated debate on why its HP could not be beyond what the flash's parameters (maxed) has set forth without crashing the game entirely.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

WB used to take around 20 turns and maybe 10-15 mins when it first launched.
            After the first class advance you could probably see around 10 turns.
            Then Knighthood, and eventually with the addition of allowing eudaemon attacks to count now, you maybe saw 3-5.

Given the fact that majority of servers have merged over the last couple years, WB wont last more than 1 hit a person if you enter at time of spawn.

There are things R2 could ask the devs to do to improve this.
            But like many issues we've seen with the game, whether the dev's care is the real question to this game improving.
            Last edited by Takashi007x; 07-09-2017, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X