Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Selling eudaemons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling eudaemons

Hi all. I want to ask the extent of the 50% returns you get when you recycle higher level eudaemons (level 9 or above). Will it just return 50% of the blood of zeus used? Will it also return 50% of eudaemon resistance crystals, RES reduction, warpath crystals, enchantment materials (white iron, torquoise, crystaloid), etc? Thanks

You should get a little bit of everything you have put into the eudaemon back. I leveled one to 6, did one skill to lv 5 made one gear to blue, and refined the gear. I got back Blood of Zeus x500, Blue Flame x10, White Iron x23, Green Flame x10, Blue Crystaloid x68, Blood of Zeus x500, Blue Flame x10, White Iron x23, Green Flame x10, Blue Crystaloid x68. I did not use any warpath on it since I still need these but don't see why you should not get that back too.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
      You should get a little bit of everything you have put into the eudaemon back. I leveled one to 6, did one skill to lv 5 made one gear to blue, and refined the gear. I got back Blood of Zeus x500, Blue Flame x10, White Iron x23, Green Flame x10, Blue Crystaloid x68, Blood of Zeus x500, Blue Flame x10, White Iron x23, Green Flame x10, Blue Crystaloid x68. I did not use any warpath on it since I still need these but don't see why you should not get that back too.
      Cool. Been going through old and new forum posts and I see nothing of this sort to answer my question. Thanks for confirming.

Comment

Your welcome

Comment

You will also get 10 Warpath Crystals if you just sell a Eudaemon that you just made. Sometimes, that's a good way to clear Eudaemon inventory and get some material to boot.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
            You will also get 10 Warpath Crystals if you just sell a Eudaemon that you just made. Sometimes, that's a good way to clear Eudaemon inventory and get some material to boot.
            Thanks, but it has only been a month since I started so my eudaemon slots are still pretty spacious. Just out of curiosity, what is the maximum capacity for eudaemons of each type?

Comment

You can have 5 of one type but you can not use Eudaemon Mark Shards to summon another one if you own 5 of one type. When using the eudaemon mark shards it is random pick from sacred knight, sanctuary hunter, battle oracle, scourge mage, wind ranger, and blood warrior so if you own 5 of one of these it will not let you summon another one until you sell one.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
                You can have 5 of one type but you can not use Eudaemon Mark Shards to summon another one if you own 5 of one type. When using the eudaemon mark shards it is random pick from sacred knight, sanctuary hunter, battle oracle, scourge mage, wind ranger, and blood warrior so if you own 5 of one of these it will not let you summon another one until you sell one.
                Flowers that love. I was hoping to cheat the system so it can give me what I wanted and not go through the random process. But I find it better to just spend the 25-50 event trinklets to get which ones you don't have and need. Now, if we can get the elusive blood demon that way, it'll be half the battle.
                Last edited by X-23; 07-17-2017, 03:24 AM.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Nah forget the blood demon I would be tickled pink if I got a merge one that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    Damn that sucks. I was hoping to cheat the system so it can give me what I wanted and not go through the random process. But I find it better to just spend the 25-50 event trinklets to get which ones you don't have and need. Now, if we can get the elusive blood demon that way, it'll be half the battle.
                    Nope, you have to work your butt off for the BD. It took me around 6 months to get the first one.
                    Is it good to have? YES!! but i still switch between BD and BO as main because the BO has heal wich i need in Spire when i am helping smaller guildies.

A BD becomes fun when it hits lvl11, then you see harder hits from it. I must say i like it very much. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

Nope, you have to work your butt off for the BD. It took me around 6 months to get the first one.
                      Is it good to have? YES!! but i still switch between BD and BO as main because the BO has heal wich i need in Spire when i am helping smaller guildies.

A BD becomes fun when it hits lvl11, then you see harder hits from it. I must say i like it very much. :P
                      LOL, thought I would try that aspect and see where it gets me. At least, I will probably go through a few mice as a result of me mashing on the buttons after getting that notice I cannot summon any more until I sell.

Yep, I love my BO's as they do help get through Spire Normal for the lesser units as well as those who need the run. It's one of those times that I am just glad to leave them on AFK as each have a lvl 5 Suntoria and level 5 Restoration which keeps the battle fueled up to the very end (now if they can fix the bloody sprite layers, it'll go much faster I think) and people walking out with the Spire God title and 168 Spire Chests =P
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                      X