titan temple for knights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• titan temple for knights

well for knights it s,,, cuz we need soo much more att then the archers or mage we have 1 aoe need to much rage for it and it aint strong enought to slow skils and i know that skils for knight are slower then for others but for tt i think all need to be equal when we play it many have pass tt archers with 10 mill br *** i cant with 15 that is ridiciulos i dont care that archers have advantage in bg or any else but for mpds or somthing like tt we shuld all have same chances to pass it .. or u just make some cards like rename but only for to chenge from knight to archers then we can all play archer and not gettin frustrated ...

This is not a bug, knights do not have aoe strong, But it has stronger skills than the other classes, 260% witch +30 rage, 380% witch 2 sec of cd... the first attack of mage just give 10 rage back '-' , and the archer has little defense and resistance... stop cry and play...

Comment

Originally posted by Zacky View Post
      This is not a bug, knights do not have aoe strong, But it has stronger skills than the other classes, 260% witch +30 rage, 380% witch 2 sec of cd... the first attack of mage just give 10 rage back '-' , and the archer has little defense and resistance... stop cry and play...
      i dont cry just telling the truth u playing from yestrday *** u know about

Comment

Originally posted by gegula View Post
        well for knights it s,,, cuz we need soo much more att then the archers or mage we have 1 aoe need to much rage for it and it aint strong enought to slow skils and i know that skils for knight are slower then for others but for tt i think all need to be equal when we play it many have pass tt archers with 10 mill br *** i cant with 15 that is ridiciulos i dont care that archers have advantage in bg or any else but for mpds or somthing like tt we shuld all have same chances to pass it .. or u just make some cards like rename but only for to chenge from knight to archers then we can all play archer and not gettin frustrated ...
        If you can't pass tt as a knight with 15 mil br, you probably just have wrong skill rotation and titan set up, i never had any problems with passing it. Am a knight as well, now from 19 mil br, but was passing all stages tt when i was 11 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by williamboss View Post

If you can't pass tt as a knight with 15 mil br, you probably just have wrong skill rotation and titan set up, i never had any problems with passing it. Am a knight as well, now from 19 mil br, but was passing all stages tt when i was 11 mil.
          can u tell me what u use titan and skils when u play tt?

Comment

Yes, archers have it very easy in tt, but knights have an easier time than mages if you use the right setup when you're just strong enough to be doing it. Yes, knights have 1 aoe at 80 rage, knights do get double the rage mages get and knights also have a far greater damage output to d=single targets, so it is quite easy for knights to quickly take out1-2 of the players and then it's just downhill from there.

Comment

After knighthood, the class ranks in terms of attack power/strength alone is Archer>Knight>Mage.

In our cross server grouping for titan temple, the top 10 players, 80% are knights.

It might be a game design, but knights seem to overcome their inequities by overspending to a certain level(Battle Rating).

Everyone knew the history of the game when if first started
              Archers were top class, Mages were better than knights because they could heal, knights didn't have great skills.

This changed of course after knighthood was implemented, since mages lost their heal value-benefit in battle, and you really wouldn't want to focus your skill set for mages on healing in PvP.

So you'll probably have to grind it out, or like one of the moderators that said on another forum post, go find those top players and ask them to rest their sylphs or change them to non-friggas.

Any new KH player will have to grind out Titan Temple till they can get enough titans to help them in battle.

Comment

Originally posted by williamboss View Post

TT is all relative. People who are 4 mil BR behind me struggle a lot to get anywhere in TT, while I was beating 3 rounds when I started (several mil BR ago), and clear 8 easily now I have all the titan bonuses. So your experience of what is was like when you were 11mil is probably irrelevant today, since the top players have gone up much more in that same time period.

can u tell me what u use titan and skils when u play tt?
                Here's what I did when I was starting out:
                - Build rage to do spin attack (rage rune is best IMO)
                - Use oracle to cast damnation at highest level you can (note you also need to buff the Fury Master skill as much as possible, to have a high enough cap to manage 2 spin attacks)
                - Once you have it, put crit titan in first slot, otherwise, it doesn't matter too much what you use
                - Spin attack
                - Build rage again (Gash - hopefully enough to get you over 80)
                - Spin attack
                - Awaken
                - Some sylph aoe, hopefully to go off before all the frygga heals & shields start

If you start out with rage rune, that marginally improves your chances of getting the sylph attack in early enough, and once you have the crit titan, you're not wasting a round of that on the rune.
                If you don't have high enough starting rage to be able to follow that pattern, you're mostly out of luck. In that case, you should work towards getting your clothing level up, and eventually you can get there.
                Sacred knights with intercept can ruin your day, though.

Comment

Working...
                X