• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Rune

How does that really work?

In the Rune description says

"Target has 100% chance to be unable to tell enemies and allies apart"

now that my chaos is lvl 10 when I cast it on enemy it doesn't even work 100%...Sometimes the chaos rune doesn't even cast on players...

Players also have Eudamon general skills that can reduce the likelyhood of chaos sticking.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

It will always hit players over any other target, but it's pretty common for it to fail to activate, due to the eudaemon resistance skill, which goes up to 80%, I believe.
      And of course, even when it's active, it's a chance of the user's skills switching to the wrong targets, probably 50%.
      The one thing chaos always does is prevent group skills cast by the affected player from affecting themselves. So trying to get rid of chaos by using a purification rune is useless, and group heals, shields, etc. will not act on the caster.

Comment

This is what I don't get with chaos. Even when it does activate, shows up on the enemy, still has a chance to not work. If it activates, it should work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
          Players also have Eudamon general skills that can reduce the likelyhood of chaos sticking.
          The rune is completely useless if it doesn't stick to that player. Euda chaos resistance should only be a factor after the rune stick on its player....After all the runes does say its has a 100% chance. They need to change the description instead of saying 100% should say "Character with High Euda Chaos Resistence the rune will not work"...

Waste soo much runes for nothing...

Comment

Chaos does not always stick to a player and you have to take in the passive skills of eudaemon which also increases chaos resistance. 100% chance to be unable to tell enemies and allies apart does not mean it will 100% hit only their team. Think of like causing confusion where they do not know who is friend and who is foe.
            When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Working...
            X