City Location

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Location

on my server s37, alot of high level players are staying in maps where they shouldn't be like deathly sands, it's a pain when i'm in erandel and there is no one to plunder. can there be a thing where as soon as you are able to move to another area it moves your city there. E.g. level 50 in Deathly Sands, just leveled hits level 51, automatically moved to Erandel the 51+ map.

I agree on this. But there is a solution -- you can always move area to plunder.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I disagree, forcing a player to move to another area, can result in them having NOBODY to plunder even if there are other cities on the map... and that is why most people stay in areas where they can plunder people....and not move to areas where they would be unable to plunder people by way of ability to beat them or lack of people to attack

Comment

you have 500 energy a day... move back to desert sands (200), plunder 5 people, move back to erandel (200), move your city around in erandel to hid (100)... thats the 500... no need really for this suggestion..

Comment

Originally posted by R24437831 View Post
          you have 500 energy a day... move back to desert sands (200), plunder 5 people, move back to erandel (200), move your city around in erandel to hid (100)... thats the 500... no need really for this suggestion..
          This is what I do.

The problem lies with the decline in activity of servers, By the time players are getting into the 50s there is not a great deal of activity left.

Comment

i know the solution to the problem by moving back and forth, but it's stupid when most people are in the lower ones, it's pathetic to have a level 58 in a 21-30 zone. If people actually listened instead of being trolls, more balance in the game so higher levels are not bullying lower levels. i know someone will say you can only attack people 9 levels below you blah blah blah, but having a level 55 in new pvp set against a level 46, the level 55 will win easily, which is unfair. No real fight at all.

Comment

Working...
            X