Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Monster Affects on Player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Affects on Player

I noticed while fighting that you can't see what affects are on your player easily. I have noticed that it cycles through what you are being affected by next to the player name. My suggestion is that above the abilities that you can use (right above the dividing line between the game and the abilities), they show the affect image from left to right, and when you highlight over them it shows what the affect is and how long it will last.

Let me know what you guys think.
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    33.33%
    I don't care.
    16.67%

Good Luck w/ that!

Comment

Bump Bump Bump

Comment

ok both the effect of the opponent and the skills that u use will be above ur head mmmm no thanks
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Evil Trolls!

what you suggest does happenn in the 1.5 or 1.6 update so just wait for it to come

i can post pictures or a vid but too lazy

Comment

You should post a picture. For the sake of man kind.

Comment

What I would like is a better way to see the debuffs on yourself and how many turns remaining. The little way it cycles through the list of buffs and debuffs over you in the little box by your figure is annoying and difficult to read. I have to highlight over it at the exact moment of the buff or debuff i want to read how many turns left and what the effect is. Would help tell me if it is worth using purification or not. For example I only just noticed on the eyeball boss after already beating level 100 that he reduces your attack by 50%. I always thought he just buffed his armor up, but because of the way it tells you I never know how many turns are left on it.

Comment

Yeah good idea, already thought of that one but never posted... but apparently its coming... someday :P

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                  What I would like is a better way to see the debuffs on yourself and how many turns remaining. The little way it cycles through the list of buffs and debuffs over you in the little box by your figure is annoying and difficult to read. I have to highlight over it at the exact moment of the buff or debuff i want to read how many turns left and what the effect is. Would help tell me if it is worth using purification or not. For example I only just noticed on the eyeball boss after already beating level 100 that he reduces your attack by 50%. I always thought he just buffed his armor up, but because of the way it tells you I never know how many turns are left on it.
                  This is what I'm trying to get across. I like how you backed my statement above. The location of the buffs or debuffs don't have to be where I said but making them more accessible would be very much appreciated by not just myself but probably many other Wartune players.

Comment

I like this idea, perhaps they can lay it out like a stack of something like this [[[[] instead of cycling & hovering over each of then gives you the details.
                    Why so empty? Too busy MLGing this.
                    [S45] Mirage Desert level 60

Comment

Working...
                    X