This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Reborn

Should I even mention this at all considering that 7Road/ProCity has released such on their site? They are boasting that is lag-reducing and will have the same things the old Wartune had going (no unlimited events). Although some of the Day-O I had read (I was minding my own on Facebook before a feed bearing Wartune came about that I had to check it out), I was laughing because I already know how "competent" the devs are with their games, especially this one.

Their FAQ. Try not to laugh too hard, okay? I had fallen off my chair and twisted my knee (YET AGAIN!!!) so I might be going into Urgent Care/ER in a few.

Oh and they say, we the players made it happen because we love the game so much.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

its not reborn or reincarnated.. its RECYCLED copy & paste game from yester-year where u get to pay for stuff u got free )or paid for) years ago.

Best part is u get to spend on the same items all over again its like repacking n selling used kondoms as ""new""

Comment

While I was at Urgent Care, I tried it on my mobile (via Puffin Browser) and it was indeed First Year Wartune (even they had censored the name itself as a bad word, LOL) when it comes to the layout and how things are managed. The only differences between the Wartune we played when it first came out and this Wartune are the following:
      1. In the WT we played on Year One, the wilds are not dark. In fact, it was all lit up and we can find people if we move around (the screen) with our mouse and be patient about it (yep, the real estate is large in AP). In this WT, it's all dark (the fog).
      2. In the WT we played on Year One, the only wilds mobs that were available were the treasure ones (and mines, since they are back, if you want to count them as mobs) that players would try and fight over sometimes. In this WT, they got the regular, elite, and boss mobs.
      These are the two I know thus far as I just played a little on there. It sure brings back those memories, but I am hoping it would be the one where I will get somewhere this time than I had done before, LOL.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

This is not an R2 game, so we cannot discuss it on R2's forum.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X