Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

July League Insignia Expiry Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July League Insignia Expiry Notice

The end of July is getting here fast and so your League Insignia will soon disappear. Please remember to use them before they expire. Do not get distracted by Summer, grilling and chilling and forget to use them. Once they are gone, they are up in a puff of smoke. Good luck next month!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

I could only wonder why this is not fixed into permanent like other items, why does it have to expire in the first place????
    Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
    Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Drabis View Post
      I could only wonder why this is not fixed into permanent like other items, why does it have to expire in the first place????
      I thought of the same thing. In fact, I had, on several occasions, suggested that it should be permanent like the rest.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
      X