Party Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party Arena

Please reduce attempts from 15 to 10. It is takes 45 minutes to 1 hour to finish 15 attempts. Too Long. It is especially hard at the late party arena 18:00 - 20:00 when there is Outland Post Grab in the middle and outland the first half hour on Monday Wednesday Friday and Saturday.

Thought they put it at 10 attempts a few patches back. I guess they went back to the old standard.

If you're taking a while for a battle, then both sides are doing something right with their builds. I much rather have one of those than these one-sided win/lose fights.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I'm kind of shocked anyone is taking that long to run arena. It barely lasts 30 minutes even on my slowest days, and usually more like 20.
      Maybe this is what happens when all the people clamoring for better matching actually get it

Comment

20 to 30 mins on wonderhill servers euro

Comment

on east it takes from 8 to 25min deepend that teams you fight, and has never ben only 10 it has ben 15 befor that it whas 30 arena fights that whas the day ther you can make a mage groupe in arena and 100% win all fights in you lvl branch.

Comment

mmmm back on old days when we had --- what was it? 30 or 35 attemps on arena/day...
            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
            Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

I don't remember 30 unless it was a real early version of Wartune I had missed out on. I joined around late 2012 but was on it for a few months before going to Shadowbound due to WT being mundane and stale. For me, it was 15 fights until a patch was made for it to be 10 fights and the points/insigs to be adjusted for such. It lasted one patch, however as it rolled back to the 15. I didn't care at that time because the fights were matched up well enough until they messed it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                I don't remember 30 unless it was a real early version of Wartune I had missed out on. I joined around late 2012 but was on it for a few months before going to Shadowbound due to WT being mundane and stale. For me, it was 15 fights until a patch was made for it to be 10 fights and the points/insigs to be adjusted for such. It lasted one patch, however as it rolled back to the 15. I didn't care at that time because the fights were matched up well enough until they messed it up.
                30 was in the earlier version of wartunes, but group arena was allocated to the local server, then they expanded to cross server, it was reduced.

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post

30 was in the earlier version of wartunes, but group arena was allocated to the local server, then they expanded to cross server, it was reduced.
                  I must have missed out. 15 I thought was difficult enough as matches were nearly equal most of the time. When they dropped it to 10, I had a little breathing room knowing that my 4 man battles (one team at the time) were going to be around 30-45 minutes in duration to be done with all.

Seriously 30, and at the going rate I got here, I'll probably die, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    Seriously 30, and at the going rate I got here, I'll probably die, LOL.
                    There was less to do at the time of the game, and matching wasn't as bad.
                    The way the game is now with titan runes, sylphs, eudaemon, it would take over an 1.5 hour probably.

The devs simply put too much trash things to do daily.
                    People filled out surveys saying things were taking too much time, yet R2+devs finds way to make it even worse.

But back to the point, you could probably do what you needed to do in early wartunes for 3-4 hours.
                    Now the game wants you to spend 8-12 hours and more money.

So basically after year 2 of the game, players were starting to quit because it just took too much time, and it started to want more from your wallet.
                    I've had friends quit because the price of event boxes went up, or even when they first implemented wings only.

Comment

Working...
                    X