Necropolis for cash players only?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necropolis for cash players only?

So I'm a level 54 mage and I'm the first f2p player on server 48, or 55 for that matter since we merged, to finish catacombs and I'm pretty excited to give Necro a shot. I open the tab, look at the message that says it costs 3 crypt keys to enter the necropolis per attempt and immediately my excitement turns to disgust. I figured I wouldnt get far given how difficult I've heard it is, but wanted to see for myself. So essentially you have to pay $2 A DAY to do Necropolis. ROFL. I give up. Wallet the game is just ridiculous. If not the strongest, I'm certainly in the top 5 F2P players on both servers (feel free to contest that if your are a f2p player from either server) and I dont even come close to the top 20 (my estimate, could be a couple more or less) cash players. I'm fine with that because they all work hard at their characters, but at every turn the F2P player is presented with another roadblock or reminder that the "game" is a spending competition. Oh well, rant over as the anger at not being able to do Necropolis fades.

Legion, (48) Imperial Encampment

dont worry yourself too much.. even top balen users cant beat a lvl4 in necro. with a BR of 45K. oh and as for crypt keys. u dont need balens to get it. mystery boxes and altar can give those. well, eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
      dont worry yourself too much.. even top balen users cant beat a lvl4 in necro. with a BR of 45K. oh and as for crypt keys. u dont need balens to get it. mystery boxes and altar can give those. well, eventually.
      well yes, with a low rate, its been a couple of days since i gotten a key from either box or alter.

Comment

even the best guys top spenders with around 60k br couldnt get furhter then lvl 9 necro so yeah its hard damm hard

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
          even the best guys top spenders with around 60k br couldnt get furhter then lvl 9 necro so yeah its hard damm hard
          Necropolis is pretty much for those players who are willing to shell out major denaro to get their br to +100k. As for f2p players, it'll just be a waste of crypt keys.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
            I'd rather use my keys to double the rewards and exp in catacombs, and even with all 18 altar attempts and mystery boxes I won't get more than 2 or 3 a week.

So yes it is pretty much not for free to play players.

Comment

not missing anything as far as rewards go, even if you did get to lvl 9, you would get 2-3x the rewards by spending that key on another cata run. The exp in necro however is very nice, about 1.2 mil by lvl 5.

Comment

your not even paying for this game so stop complaining. lol )

Comment

u should be grateful if u get 1 crypt key in 3-4 day..i had spin altar for 21 attempt and open mystery boxes/chest for 2 week and still didn't get crypt key. what can say..luck not on my side...

Comment

i have too agree, 3 keys is just too much for 1 attempt, i got to lv 4 but i`m not gonna beat lv 5 for about a month or so

Comment

Originally posted by R24174189 View Post
                      u should be grateful if u get 1 crypt key in 3-4 day..i had spin altar for 21 attempt and open mystery boxes/chest for 2 week and still didn't get crypt key. what can say..luck not on my side...
                      Right, that's about my experience. Pretty sure it's time to move on or cut back how much I play to make it more like Farmville ie skip BGs and GBs because the f2p player cant compete in those areas especially as you progress in the game.

Comment

if you have cryptkey and you feel strong for enter necropolis, why not for enter ?

S40 The Badlands
                        Namira
                        Namira S40

Comment

If you don't spend any money on a game you don't have any right to make any complaints about it.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by R24010315 View Post
                            if you have cryptkey and you feel strong for enter necropolis, why not for enter ?

S40 The Badlands
                            Namira
                            dont believe him... its a trap...

Comment

Try necro when u reach lvl 80
                              Namira S40

Comment

Working...
                              X