Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Necropolis for cash players only?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R24010315 View Post
    Try necro when u reach lvl 80
    I advise doing so only if you want a lesson in humility.

Comment

this is still early game , there will be more fun thing coming later ...
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

Originally posted by BNotorious View Post
        If you don't spend any money on a game you don't have any right to make any complaints about it.

/thread
        Lol. So in your bizarro world the only things you can comment on are things you pay money for? Guess you dont have a girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by BNotorious View Post
          If you don't spend any money on a game you don't have any right to make any complaints about it.

/thread
          every game i play, i always spend money for electricity and internet bill. is that count?

Comment

on the topic of crypt keys, in my experiance playing this game, they are not that hard to come by, as long as you have the patiance and skeleton keys( for mystery boxes ofc) to do campaigns manualy, usually get more than one per day this way. there was one time when i got a crypt key only on the last run though.

Comment

I would say wait until you get your level 60 set legendary and maxed right out before trying necro, just my personal opinion. by that time, I'm sure you farmed cata hardcore and maybe level up to 80 with some hardcore talents, huh? oh, by the way,. want to save keys? revive the first time, then leave.... u can come back once a day and revive ... still stuck on the same level, but ready for the next time, and you spent 0 keys .... my gm is doing this.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

a few things i could say but at least this is not for casher only. reason is very simple.. u can get free crypt key.
                how u beat those bosses is what i call mission impossible.
                but the challenge is there.. find away.. when no one can beat usually dev will nerf it or new patches are there to make our char more powerful.
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by R24365771 View Post
                  Right, that's about my experience. Pretty sure it's time to move on or cut back how much I play to make it more like Farmville ie skip BGs and GBs because the f2p player cant compete in those areas especially as you progress in the game.
                  why dont go ask onimad or gg?

Comment

Working...
                  X