thank you for deceiving me r2games on the basic talent stones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you for deceiving me r2games on the basic talent stones

it would be nice if you would have also put on the explanation that this basic talent stone only works for class advance and not kh talents. wasted all of my flag for devils code ii and used that all on basic talent stones.

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
    it would be nice if you would have also put on the explanation that this basic talent stone only works for class advance and not kh talents. wasted all of my flag for devils code ii and used that all on basic talent stones.
    It says it right in the description: "Used to increase 1 common or advanced talent."

Nowhere does it say, or even imply, that it works for knighthood talents. Unfortunately this one is all on you not reading the description...

Comment

Basic Talent Stones can be used to increase 1 common or advanced Talent.

Talent Stone can be used to upgrade knighthood talent.

If you hover the mouse over the item it does explain what the items are for.

When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Ouch! Good thing I don't waste for stuff like that or I, too, would be disappointed.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

yeah but it would be nice that it would also say does not count for kh talents

Comment

It also tells you which stone you can use in your talent panel.

I know this falls under the 'player's error' category, and usually nothing is done in those situations, it would be worth it to send in a ticket, since you can't ever use those stones anyway, and ask if there's any way they can remove the stones and give you back the devils code IIs, or maybe exchange the basics for the other stone, on the grounds that it's a brand new item, and you weren't aware that 'advanced' in the description was referring to 'legendary' and not knighthood.

I'd be happy to help argue your case for you, and see if there's anything they can possibly do, but of course, there's no promises.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

sending a ticket is pointless to these morons.

Comment

Working...
              X