Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Boss Summon card.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss Summon card.

The new event with the Boss summon card is not nice. people steal the boss while you have unlocked it. Should be more fair that the person who opened it only get the coords instead the whole server.
    Ingame name: RubberDuckie
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
    Toon: Knight
    Guild: -

I agree, this is just going to cause all kinds of drama.

Comment

another great event by the devs.. especially if your on a crowded server poaching highly likely.

Comment

another thoughtless event by the devs. you'll hear complaints about poaching, etc.

tbh the more they add the more its a deterrent.

I remember even with the snowball fight event, people were using morph cards to gain speed advantage, R2/devs didn't care about it.

Comment

I remember even with the snowball fight event, people were using morph cards to gain speed advantage, R2/devs didn't care about it.
          Yep, I remembered that one. In this one, they probably won't care.

In my opinion, it should be summoned in the same fashion a "fugitive" is summoned for a player in a bounty quest, except it won't go into the fight until it detects 2 or more in a party.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

very bad game design they didn't think this 1 through properly

will just cause arguments in wc everytime realy r2 do you want ppl to play

Comment

more moments of popcorn and Bacardi cola while watching the fighting in wc
              Theonlyghost
              Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
              Server : S122 US-East
              Guild : Fenix
              Class : Mage
              IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Captain Morgan for me when it comes to rum. I am mostly a tequila man.

I haven't seen a fight yet to erupt during my time on the server. I am guessing the folks on there had some kind of "honor" system going that whoever summons a boss gets to bag it unless they say it for someone else to grab (but why). Some of these teams I know all too well. I probably won't get to summon one since I looked on the rewards and items for the event and come across something that really got me: while I can get the beer by waiting on things, the umbrella looks like it can be redeemed from buying with balens (high amount) or recharging, and the ice cream... where in the bloody hell is it? LOL So no boss for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                  Captain Morgan for me when it comes to rum. I am mostly a tequila man.

I haven't seen a fight yet to erupt during my time on the server. I am guessing the folks on there had some kind of "honor" system going that whoever summons a boss gets to bag it unless they say it for someone else to grab (but why). Some of these teams I know all too well. I probably won't get to summon one since I looked on the rewards and items for the event and come across something that really got me: while I can get the beer by waiting on things, the umbrella looks like it can be redeemed from buying with balens (high amount) or recharging, and the ice cream... where in the bloody hell is it? LOL So no boss for me.
                  You can get the ice cream and umbrellas from doing the summer nonet event by passing certain levels.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

You can get the ice cream and umbrellas from doing the summer nonet event by passing certain levels.
                    'If' you are able to make the once a day'o event. Some people like myself work evenings , So this event/time is USELESS. Resulting in Never having the materials to summon boss unless they make a moring Summer Nonet too.
                    Last edited by Freddypainter; 08-18-2017, 06:17 PM.
                    DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

I think they should make it all day so everyone can do it at any time.

Comment

the rewards are worth it Meikura soon ya get a lvl 3 or higher it will give the material for the merged eudamons.

Theonlyghost
                        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                        Server : S122 US-East
                        Guild : Fenix
                        Class : Mage
                        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

I noticed a few of these bosses are duds as wen u click on them they say disappeared even thou no 1 has attacked and killed them according to world chat

Comment

Working...
                          X