Icons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icons

Again when something is good - the devs decide to break it. The previous idea of putting timed events into a folder was very good.
    So why have they broken this and made a pig's ear of it. Now icons have to be found, some like world boss move position.
    How about putting the timed events back into a folder and putting all the recharge icons into a folder as well.
    Thus removing the clutter that is the icon bar.

And they also move the game box to an npc in cloud city. What are these devs thinking?

Comment

Do they still pop out annoyingly (found out when something secretly going on like the return rewards, it will pop the bar full out)?

I agree they should throw all those spendy (not so important) icons into a folder instead. Timed events was annoying enough since you can't really turn off the swirly.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        Do they still pop out annoyingly (found out when something secretly going on like the return rewards, it will pop the bar full out)?

I agree they should throw all those spendy (not so important) icons into a folder instead. Timed events was annoying enough since you can't really turn off the swirly.
        So far it's stayed neatly in the corner, even after coming out of a fight. However, it does not stay on the 'page' you left it on if you choose not to hide it.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

So far it's stayed neatly in the corner, even after coming out of a fight. However, it does not stay on the 'page' you left it on if you choose not to hide it.
          I was looking for that. I am usually one that hides his icons as it gives more room to click. Currently in the old patch server that it does during the following conditions:
          • After a fight. Especially during guild altar runs when it comes up at random and you have to try to be quick to abort (X) the loading or endure it bringing up an icon-ed event function; or during Magic Square runs where time is crucial and you have to close the bar just to get the monsters that it blocks.
          • During Return Rewards especially when you try to click on it to collect and it failed because that person had left and then they return again a bit later.
          • After picking up items in MPDs automatically (mini boss fights) on attempt.
          • After entering and exiting Campaigns, Catacombs, Speed Clearance, and Homestead.
          I guess I will see when I dive in after Thursday (the approximate time) when the rest has it. Thanks ahead.

Updated Notes
          I took a nose dive into s99 (Test Character) and ran the icon bar to the test. Granted, it's a low level character as I only come on to check on how others are liking the updates (ha ha I know), I do try to test as much as I can with what I got.

It can be confirmed that 7.5's icon bar stays put in the following situations (thus far):
          • When entering and exiting the homestead.
          • When running MPDs on attempt and collecting items from bosses/mobs.
          • After any fight: catacomb and MPD.
          • When entering and exiting the Catacomb (too low to take it to the end to really see, but am happy it stays put for this time).
          I think I am going to like this one.
          Last edited by Meikura001; 08-19-2017, 01:59 AM. Reason: Updated Notes Section (as I do not want to create another post, LOL)
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X