Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

who is the logical way to portal,and logic of r2 programists?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is the logical way to portal,and logic of r2 programists?

someone was say before tiem:genius think difirently from others,well i REALLY think in programists team have at lease ONE GENIUS
    Last edited by ramboedno; 08-21-2017, 07:57 PM.

• MemoryLane
    replied
    It's not that the developer has decided you must walk in a zigzag, it's that the code has you at a set of coordinates, and you've clicked a set of coordinates to move to, so the autopathing code determines the shortest possible route, which will always attempt to be a diagonal. But, since we can't move on a diagonal in Dimensions, you walk in a stepped pattern as close to that diagonal line as possible. It's a computer program that's moving you. If you want to move in fully straight lines, click a point that is a straight line from where you are.

Leave a comment:

• ramboedno
    replied
    The whole Point of this topic is:someone from developer team,Has decided player to walk in zig-zag,and hitting monster ,not straight line.thats it

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Yep, diagonal is not something we would hope on. But I would suggest in walking a straight line to one point and then another as auto-pathing to a point will sometimes cause you to collide with mobs or places you do not want to go into.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. The computer wants to move you at a diagonal, but since that is not a valid parameter, it will move you as close to a diagonal as it can, so you will walk in steps toward the portal.

Leave a comment:

• ramboedno
    replied
    suggest who is most logic(and short)way to walk to portal:
    exampe:first down after to left,something like this
    i can assure you,yore way,is not THE way
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• PinkiePie
    replied
    I'm not quite sure to understand what I'm supposed to see on that screenshot...
    Mind to elaborate?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X