Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Defend Sylph Atoll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defend Sylph Atoll

What are your thoughts on the amount of sylphs that spawn being decreased and having to wait for more to spawn?
    Not enough, have to fight over them.
    50.00%
    It's fine how it is.
    18.75%
    I stopped doing atoll after sylphs decreased.
    31.25%

The poll is expired.

This was brought up previously as an issue, and was likely reported by one of the forum mods also.

Its just not a priority for the devs.

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
      This was brought up previously as an issue, and was likely reported by one of the forum mods also.

Its just not a priority for the devs.
      Actually what support told me is that nobody else was complaining about it, so they are leaving it. So just trying to get some sort of proof that others think it should be adjusted.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post

Actually what support told me is that nobody else was complaining about it, so they are leaving it. So just trying to get some sort of proof that others think it should be adjusted.
        it was on one of the threads you created originally

whether or not the devs did something about it is another story
        Report bugs and get support for Wartune here!

Comment

They reduced the event requirement from 12 to 8, making it realistic. It would be nice if they change back the spawn rate tho.

Comment

Spanky28 That's because the elves could not swing over to the forums to check on their feedback, else they would have done something.

And yet, when I read the maintenance notes, it would be for something I do not see that was ever been recorded by anyone; so it begets the question: "where is this 'secret' place so I can link many of our complaints to there?"
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
              They reduced the event requirement from 12 to 8, making it realistic. It would be nice if they change back the spawn rate tho.
              yes but you still have to kill 30 for the mats it gives. and with only 12 spawning at a time, it's a pain with everyone in there and the gap of waiting for more to spawn.

Comment

it seems like it's a reduced spawn rate in general.
                same thing is also happening to atoll sylph essence farming.
                I single-handed-ly killed all sylphs and had to wait for re-spawn for every time I needed to farm a new sylph seal.
                it does seem like this is what it is for now.

Comment

Working...
                X