Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gamebox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamebox

where you guys left it? or you guys simply erased it?

as per patch notes, its now in cloud city npc (bottom of city)

Comment

should of left gamebox were it was

r2 and the devs could of added the outland titan island stuff their cuz every time outlands has sign up wwe miss out on 1 day of titan temple time portal and the edu thing

surley they should of thought of it

Comment

I thought I could have sworn that I (among others) had suggested they put the Outland based events on an NPC so people could do them without waiting for the contest to start.

I guess it got mixed up in the same fashion that I wind up with underwear/socks for Xmas when I asked Santa for a Thermonuclear Smart Missile.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

tought i deleted it allready spotted it shortly after putting out this post xD

Comment

meikura they still didnt do that? didnt looked for that yet xD if they didnt they REALY don't CARE about their players those lasy lovelies should be replaced by ppl that can actualy fix stuff and listn to the players who play the gae
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-26-2017, 11:36 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Nope, it still requires the guild leader to register the guild in order to do TT, HST, and other things along with a wait period in between contests. Many of us had put forth a suggestion to separate those in the Outland Map from the contest parts and possibly put said separation through an NPC so people can access them at any time. I see where they went on such.

Or, as some movie would say, "you've hit the wrong thing, you (fill in the blank with your choice word/phrase)!!!"

Comment

need devs that can do stuff not those who cant fix 5 year old bug's

Comment

Suggestions are not bugs. The devs have not accepted the suggestion to move non-time/guild based events from the time/guild based map. Feel free to update a bug report thread for some of those unresolved 5 year old bugs.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
                    need devs that can do stuff not those who cant fix 5 year old bug's
                    If only they took the time in doing so. Most of the time, they just rushed production, which appalls me to no end (I am such a stickler for QA and testing; or maybe, I am just a gent who believes in trying to get something done right the first time, try to come up with a solution, or revert back to the last good settings and then continue to work on a solution to be resolved). It's like Final Fantasy when Square supposedly released their movie version, The Spirits Within. Many die hard FF fans piled all the theaters in the US as they try to figure which FF game the movie was based off on. Tickets were sold out on the first day (I got mine for the family before then). When they entered the theater and sat down, anticipation was flying about as some were mimicking the sound effects (someone did a nice Ultima sound effect that I was mind blown). Everything was fun until the movie started rolling. It was almost two hours of my time that I cannot get back as the movie was a flop; none of the games were referenced and we're like "what in the Day-O is this junk?" People were disappointed and marched out of the theater to demand for refunds. I managed to stay in to see if there was an ounce of saving grace, and none was found. I demanded for my refund as every one else had before me.

A few years later, when Square came with Enix, they made another movie that was released in Asia. I found a bootleg of it and I was like "why didn't they show this in the first place?!?!?!" It was called Advent Children. It could have grossed out well if released in the theaters, much more than probably Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 or some top movie.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. If the devs really want to save grace with Wartune (which could have the potential of being the longest running game), they would go about fixing things that were unresolved and listen to the players every once in a while. If this was my game, the first thing I would have done is to keep the things that worked for the players in keeping them in the game so they won't feel discouraged; and gradually introduce things that might pique their interest.

And to be blatantly honest, if there is no word on the status of a bug and/or suggestion, many people will not bother to try to go further, especially if they already burned the image of how the developers/R2 staff operate into their minds. There could be 100's of bugs/suggestions that were being talked about, but no matter if we did thousands, what good would that be if they don't give us a holler back? It's like talking to a brick wall sometimes, and it gets tiring.

Comment

Working...
                    X