Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Beware Sea Witch Healing Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware Sea Witch Healing Skills

If your looking at getting yourself a Will Power Eud and are a bit tempted by the Sea Witch because of its healing abilities you should be aware that in parts of the game where the eud skills are selected automatically the three healing skills will only be selected after somebodies HP in the party or your toons HP drops below a certain amount 50% I believe but not sure and this applies to all three healing skills. Obviously not the Delphic as you can select that one. Fighting somebody at your own BR will result in the Sea Witch being dead before it ever uses a healing skill. If you arm it with all three it will most likely spend the fourth shot not selecting a skill at all although to be honest it will probably be dead on the other players fourth shot anyway. This restriction is not in the skill description and if you haven't used restoration on oracle in PVP and noticed this you are probably going to get a nasty shock when you watch this eud spin its heals doing nothing for the first three turns after sacrificing attack for what you thought was going to be some nice healing.

I don't mind admitting it I went for the healing and made this piece of R2 crp and used it in ares last night oh well back to my oracle which although weaker is far more use than a eud/willpower that the only way it could use 3 of its skills ie its healing skills is in the afterlife.

Look on the bright side, its great for us people struggling in titan temple, if more people go back to oracle (never thought i would say that) so we can go back to killing those in peace, rather than playing against, what effectively is 6-8 friggas.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat2020 View Post
      If your looking at getting yourself a Will Power Eud and are a bit tempted by the Sea Witch because of its healing abilities you should be aware that in parts of the game where the eud skills are selected automatically the three healing skills will only be selected after somebodies HP in the party or your toons HP drops below a certain amount 50% I believe but not sure and this applies to all three healing skills. Obviously not the Delphic as you can select that one. Fighting somebody at your own BR will result in the Sea Witch being dead before it ever uses a healing skill. If you arm it with all three it will most likely spend the fourth shot not selecting a skill at all although to be honest it will probably be dead on the other players fourth shot anyway. This restriction is not in the skill description and if you haven't used restoration on oracle in PVP and noticed this you are probably going to get a nasty shock when you watch this eud spin its heals doing nothing for the first three turns after sacrificing attack for what you thought was going to be some nice healing.

I don't mind admitting it I went for the healing and made this piece of R2 crp and used it in ares last night oh well back to my oracle which although weaker is far more use than a eud/willpower that the only way it could use 3 of its skills ie its healing skills is in the afterlife.

Thank you pat, i agree with you on this point.

Twi

Comment

well the seawtich sure comes in handy for them damn AI in titan temple. healing each other back to back and using frigga at the same time.

Comment

Just for information I normally remove healing skills from my sea witch for reset for the benefit of those doing titan temple

Comment

thats very kind of ya for some its hard to do but for me archer sometimes most stages 1 or 2 hits sometimes 4 if i miss clicked

Comment

yeah but trying fighting them using nothing but the seawitch, near to impossible to beat. totally unfair for us now. stupid r2games

Comment

Working...
              X